Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments
67,621 - 67,640 of 70,985 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 5

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed a disturbance in the force with this one!
He certainly is a reactive person - bigoted in the extreme.
I wonder what drives the mind of an individual like this? I think religious dogma scatters their psyche - some individuals to lose the ability to function in a normal manner.
Think of all the effort it takes to post this tripe endlessly - to what purpose? as far as I can see that's a complete waste of time
You are correct-- Nothing-John's tripe is a complete waste of everyone's time.

But for the lurkers and occasional drive-by's I will sometimes post a pointed question at him--

-- he never, EVER answers questions, you'll notice.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Proven liar Bob would now like to mandate his gay agenda be foisted on individuals and institutions that believe it is wrong. Go ahead Bob let everyone know you would silence those that disagree by any means necessary. Not that we expect honesty from liberal atheists.

My accountable position is a prime mover. You cower putting anything up against it. Fight hard for your disbelief LOL. Spend your days fixating on what I believe.

How does Bob decide which is most or least likely of the following: always was, prime mover, something from nothing. Show your methodology Bobby. Yep, atheism exposed 101.

Plenty of reasons to believe in a prime mover. Multiple disciplines acknowledge same. No wonder you don't want to put your weak illogical nothing up against it.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

I'm glad we have established your forum has no accountable position of belief or adequate way to weigh evidence.
If that's all you have, its duly noted. I'm not alluding that I think you have an agenda, I know you do. Four years of posting accusations and attacks against Christianity confirms that.
Now if you don't believe in God what's the fixation? You don't believe anything is evidence in this arena. I'm not going to fend off multiple and repeated questions in your forum. You folks are the ones running from any substantive debate. If that's because your nonposition doesn't allow it then stop the lunacy of trying to make your disbelief relevant. One sentence sums up atheism.
Your continued attempts to marginalize belief is entirely different than simply not believing. Most of the world believes something larger than us is responsible for the universe. There are many reasons and rationales why that belief persists. This conclusion is derived in different ways by different people. Some come to the decision based on logic and evidence. Many ex-atheists become believers in this manner. C.S. Lewis being one. To me these are some of the more interesting thinkers on the subject.
Francis Collins mapped our genetic code and sees design. The list is endless and isn't pigeonholed by only one discipline. I don't debate nothing. Do your own homework I'd you want but this narrative you want to convey that belief is absurd and has absolutely no evidence I reject. What I do know is no evidence is good for YOU. Fair enough. Going further and marginalizing belief as you sit on the fence is childish.
There is a reason you don't want to debate your nothing vs my something. You don't know where to begin. I do. I don't care if it satisfies you or not. This is your forum. I don't debate nothing and won't apologize for it.
I will accept your apologies for spending four years attacking reasoned faith you don't have in your own forum. Talk about bait and switch LOL.
....and empatheist no need to apologize for not submitting the second half. It is tiring and you just started. Try to remember that. You are dealing with just a few theists as opposed to the dozens of antitheists I am. Yet another reason I don't feel an obligation to address every nonsensical claim thrown into the mix. You want a debate. You know the terms.
I find it interesting that the evidentiary standard you use and I've exposed is the sole barometer you want to weigh my evidence in your forum is. It must be easy to attack, question, ad infinitum from the fence. Anyone can throw monkey shyte.
....so, another day of bigot marching begins. Little Kim Jongs making noise¥
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Absolutely. Right back at ya. Originally I simply asked the forum what they believed and noted that antitheism is in my experience all too often the default. Being a believer is/was irrelevant. I was accurate and antitheists showed their true colors, lashing out against a God they don't believe in and a God I was not attempting to shove down their throats.
Ruling out possibilities is not freethinking. We don't know what we don't know. Attacking/marginalizing belief isn't intellectually honest when nothing meets the repeatable and observable standard. Four years of no evidence in the atheism forum is enough for me to conclude this. I've asked the question hundreds of times and many claim to have provided it, but that's a lie. No sugarcoating it.
The conversation devolved quickly as (the way I see it) their was a group attack effort to bring this God they seem to hate into the equation. This did not dissuade me as I chose to stay on point. I was clear my intentions were not to make any claims, I was an am.simply pointing out intellectual dishonesty.
I continued trying to get the "rules" for evidence after all attempts to get answers to legitiamate questions failed. I sought these rules in response to the neverending attacks to further expose the forum. I offered to debate the evidences/reasons I believe in a prime mover vs any accountable position of belief that meets the criteria I was given. This challenge was not accepted. There will be claims otherwise but I guarrantee you won't find what I've asked. Now imagine doing this dance for four years simply because I refuse to debate nothing. I didn't set out to mock simple disbelief, that fine but this isn't that and I think you know it.
Name a subject I get to ask all the questions on and your job is to defend it, over and over and over and over again. How about science? Get my point? It's even more ridiculous considering I've exposed the standard. Remember my question regarding evidence quantification? Never answered relevantly.
Nonbelievers like yourself leave pretty quickly and they should. You may find it glib but what is the point of a forum about nothing? This is an agenda that stifles true freethought.
A simple I don't know...end forum would have sufficed. Now its a game to me to see how many years this forum will be intellectualy dishonest in their fight for nothing.
I appreciate your consideration but I've done this multiple times with decent folk like yourself. I won't debate in front of the kids without the reasonable prerequisites I've asked for. A simple no to my question should have been the response years ago LOL. Back to cut and paste. Yawn.
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit¥
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

No they are fighting/lashing out at God. Most of them. This forum has gone on for years and it happens with or without me. You think simple disbelief has carried the forum in all its venom this long? The evidence speaks otherwise. Speaking of evidence. Do you have any in this arena you hold others accountable to?
I've already exposed your standard of evidence yet you want ME to provide YOU evidence in your forum. Let me guess you'll be the arbiter. Your forum insists on fighting God, you can't stay away from him. I've made it clear, apparently you don't read my posts that I don't debate nothing. God is merely an axe and diversion created by loons to mask their nothing agenda.
You've made the claim there is no God so prove it. That's your deal and problem whether its impossible or not. I've offered to debate the evidences/reasons I believe in a prime mover vs any accountable position of belief you want to make a case for. You have failed miserably. Not my problem.
Regurgitating tired nonpoints despite four years of me being clear makes it obvious you have no intention of doing anything other than projecting. Nothing certainly isn't the answer.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.¥
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost four years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Four years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 67,650 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True
science that is repeatable and observable.
Thinking

Staines, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

It's well noted that you have tried to engage with John, but it is further noted that he is just c**ting around.
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
But for the lurkers and occasional drive-by's I will sometimes post a pointed question at him--
Imhotep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
HIs opening line was all I needed to ignore all the rest of the tripe. <yawn>

These types are absolutely obsessed with religion to the point of extremism which we see demonstrated by this individual.

Beyond pathetic actually
I think he suffers from Tourette's syndrome
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LOL. As you spend your life fighting the God you don't believe in. Do you have any evidence you hold others accountable to in this arena? No

This is your forum and your attempt to marginalize believers rather than keep the focus on your nothing. Since I've exposed your standard(You skipped the questions and obviously are being purposefully obtuse) I see no need to let you be the arbiter of evidence.

I've kindly offered to debate the reasons and evidences I believe in a prime mover vs any accountable position of belief that meets your own criteria.

You're just a bigot without the intellectual chops to engage. Enjoy your march and I'll enjoy exposing your lunacy stumpee.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Pathetic is trying to make your nonposition relevant by attacking a specific target. A target you cower from debating BTW.

It's well noted... yeah sure it is.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

So no proof of god then.

Poor thiests...
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

You don't believe in God. No proof of anything in this arena from you again. No accountable position provided as I have done.

Dismissed for lunacy and cowardice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

John wrote:
You don't believe in God. No proof of anything in this arena from you again. No accountable position provided as I have done.
Dismissed for lunacy and cowardice.
So no proof of god then. You lying theists never know when to shut the f*ck up. Hint: it's before you wreck society by building the churches.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

John wrote:
LOL. As you spend your life fighting the God you don't believe in.
Listen to yourself you hallucinating theist piece of sh*t.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Pipe down Sally your nothing is unimpressive. I'll put the word out for the billions of theists to stop feeding the hungry, building hospitals for the sick, etc. You work on post birth abortions.

You really hate what you don't believe huh. Thanks for showing others. Of course this is another irrelevant tangent.

Let's keep score. Dozens of you provide no evidence or accountable position of belief. Dozens of you attempt to make questions of origin into a fight against a God you don't believe in.

I thought you consider yourselves intellectuals. Lmao. Like Obama is an economist LOL.

Now, I've exposed your evidentiary standard and offered a comparative debate stating my accountable position. This is an ass kicking without ever taking the field.

Nothing Bless

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

John wrote:
Proven liar Bob would now like to mandate his gay agenda be foisted on individuals and institutions that believe it is wrong. Go ahead Bob let everyone know you would silence those that disagree by any means necessary. Not that we expect honesty from liberal atheists.
"gay agenda"?

All the gays ask, is that they get the SAME treatment under the LAW that straights get.

That's it.

But you BIGOTS refuse to allow EQUALITY-- you prefer things where ONLY YOU BIGOTS get the free ride, and everyone else suffers.

That's the nature of you religious BIGOTS: pure-D selfishness.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

John wrote:
My accountable position is a prime mover. You cower putting anything up against it. Fight hard for your disbelief LOL. Spend your days fixating on what I believe.
What is your ARGUMENT for your ... ahem... "prime mover", John?

What's that?

You do not HAVE one?

Wow.... that's kinda sad, buddy.

5 years of your NOTHING, just wasted effort-- you haven't converted even ONE person to your nothing....

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Thinking wrote:
It's well noted that you have tried to engage with John, but it is further noted that he is just c**ting around.
<quoted text>
Yep.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
HIs opening line was all I needed to ignore all the rest of the tripe. <yawn>
These types are absolutely obsessed with religion to the point of extremism which we see demonstrated by this individual.
Beyond pathetic actually
I think he suffers from Tourette's syndrome
Yep again.

But it's not Tourette's... it's a massively selfish EGO.

It doesn't get any more SELFISH than Nothing-John.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

John wrote:
Pipe down Sally your nothing is unimpressive. I'll put the word out for the billions of theists to stop feeding the hungry, building hospitals for the sick, etc. You work on post birth abortions.
You really hate what you don't believe huh. Thanks for showing others. Of course this is another irrelevant tangent.
Let's keep score. Dozens of you provide no evidence or accountable position of belief. Dozens of you attempt to make questions of origin into a fight against a God you don't believe in.
I thought you consider yourselves intellectuals. Lmao. Like Obama is an economist LOL.
Now, I've exposed your evidentiary standard and offered a comparative debate stating my accountable position. This is an ass kicking without ever taking the field.
Nothing Bless
so no god then. thanks liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••