Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 Full story: TurkishPress.com 70,983

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Full Story
Tottad

London, KY

#70209 Mar 28, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiight, so that the Majority can go back to enslaving the minority?
For that IS what happened, when we did things YOUR way...
Wow!
How'd that not a time that I've EVER time work out? Just curious...
John

United States

#70210 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Really?
Did your Stump-John show PROOF that I lied?
No?
He cannot-- for I never have on Topix.
But that you think Stumpy's "insightful" is rather revealing to YOUR character...
... and it's not looking good for you either.
Boo! Hiss! Strange that Bob was proven to be a liar and stayed away from the forum for a few days. Your shame knows no bounds. I could repost and find the page # again, but I've already done that twice. Besides the same players are here and it gives me great joy to know that you know I proved you are a liar. Great joy!

Only one of your team had the honesty to point it out either. The way you use the term freethinker is disgusting.

Speaking of disgusting where were you stumpee? An Obama rally? Cleaning out brain matter from the suction devices at Planned death? Picketing the BOY scouts?
Tottad

London, KY

#70211 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I suspect, that him being a True Believer™, he thinks AIDS & STD's are "punishment from gawd" or some other foolishness.
And the Korrect "rightuh" answers fer dat irrationality would be-

A. Only if anyone's an atheist?

B. Naw, just blame it all on somebody else's "God". Easier to just hate on stuff then!!!

(fitty points er piece-don't expect any shiney gold duloons for it though!!)
Tottad

London, KY

#70212 Mar 28, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo! Hiss! Strange that Bob was proven to be a liar and stayed away from the forum for a few days. Your shame knows no bounds. I could repost and find the page # again, but I've already done that twice. Besides the same players are here and it gives me great joy to know that you know I proved you are a liar. Great joy!
Only one of your team had the honesty to point it out either. The way you use the term freethinker is disgusting.
Speaking of disgusting where were you stumpee? An Obama rally? Cleaning out brain matter from the suction devices at Planned death? Picketing the BOY scouts?
I'm thinking some quantumn hosepuckeydoodoodude has riled him up fair thee well lol.

Bobby, put your earplugs in when you're stepping around the manure field, it'll help ya see where you're going!
Tottad

London, KY

#70213 Mar 28, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem. I know you think I've lumped you in with the rest of the forum. At one point I was pretty clear about qualifying my posts were directed at antitheists. I got lazy. Unfortunately there will be some collateral damage for the very small minority here that aren't.
You have raised some good questions and they aren't without merit. One thing we do agree on is we don't know what we don't know. The universe is stranger than we can imagine.
We could have a nice conversation over coffee I'm sure, but due to others I don't want to play my hand and divulge more information than is necessary.
Imagine doing this for four years. I barely even read the posts. I skim for content, find it lacking and move on. These posts are done from my phone and aren't even reviewed 95 percent of the time.
I am here to expose the Bobs of the world. I've done it with ease. I will continue doing it. Bob is a microcosm of the forum imo and a big reason why atheists are marginalized outside the forum.
No one likes intellectual cowards and bigots.
Mmm hm. Fickle as a pickle...if a pickle could be fickle.

Direct personal assaults via name calling (rather than discussion or actual opinionating on subject matters NOT of personal attack nature), belongs in the sandboxes of the stumped.

Ten second rule in action.
Tottad

London, KY

#70214 Mar 28, 2013
Tottad wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
How'd that not a time that I've EVER *seen time work out? Just curious...
* edit
John

United States

#70215 Mar 28, 2013
LOL. You don't know the half of it. He is my playtoy but I'll share :).
Tottad

London, KY

#70216 Mar 28, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
and PS-if one doesn't wish to be perceived as a brainless rooster in sparing ring, one should never suppose the position of!
Tottad

London, KY

#70217 Mar 28, 2013
John wrote:
Thankyou, but no thank you.

I outgrew playing with inanimate toys YEARS and years and years ago!

Just popping in and out of here at the chits and giggles level, and considering it mindless amusement is sufficient!
John

United States

#70218 Mar 28, 2013
Well you got your fix for what you outgrew in.
John

United States

#70219 Mar 28, 2013
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost four years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Four years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 67,420 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True
science that is repeatable and observable.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#70220 Mar 28, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo! Hiss! Strange that Bob was proven to be a liar and stayed away from the forum for a few days.
Busted computer. So what?

You haven't proved sh7t. Even still.

Your "proof" I am a "liar" is as empty as your "proof" of a "prime mover".

The only thing you have? Is more lies.

As per your usual habits.

All you True Believers™ are liars.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#70221 Mar 28, 2013
Tottad wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Korrect "rightuh" answers fer dat irrationality would be-
A. Only if anyone's an atheist?
B. Naw, just blame it all on somebody else's "God". Easier to just hate on stuff then!!!
(fitty points er piece-don't expect any shiney gold duloons for it though!!)
Your melt-down continues unabated, I see.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#70222 Mar 28, 2013
Tottad wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking some quantumn hosepuckeydoodoodude has riled him up fair thee well lol.
Bobby, put your earplugs in when you're stepping around the manure field, it'll help ya see where you're going!
More hate-filled melt-down.

Classic Genuine Christianity™.

Keep it up-- your hate is showing the world insight into who you really are.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#70223 Mar 28, 2013
John wrote:
more hate?

Yep. It's what you do best--- after lying, naturally.

Still not proof of your "prime mover".
John

United States

#70224 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Interesting. Of course I've proven you are a liar. That's to be expected from a liberal atheist but this one was particularly sweet. I will just keep reminding you since you have no shame. No proof I've lied. However, I provides proof you lied. Another win.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
John

United States

#70225 Mar 29, 2013
You make the presupposition that there is no evidence without admitting you do not have the scientifically measurable evidence to support your position of nothing. You have placed limits on what may be limitless. You have placed limits where they need not be. Thus far I have seen no evidence provided by an atheist that would support what is disingenuously called natural mechanisms only. If you think there isn't evidence of design you would be wrong. Admittedly, this can not be proven using your constricting criteria, but nothing in this arena has been proven using this standard. You know this by now. That is why it is so frustrating to the forum when it's pointed out. Judging by the ever-growing anecdotal evidence of this forum overwhelmingly congregated by atheists, atheism is something else entirely. There is a large contingent of antitheists, a portion devoted to secular humanism, and some interplay with other assorted isms. The common denominator is that every single one of these positions is lacking in evidence. The notion that man is the be all end all is flawed in my opinion. Of course you wish to shirk any burden of proof. That's transparent and shows a weak position. Atheism has been co-opted by the new atheist. Much more vocal and commited to breaking down the populace writ large that actually do have a position. I've given more than enough opportunity for atheists to engage in debate that is not circular. The brilliance and weakness of atheism is no accountability. That's why it's not challenging to debate this topic with you loons. Apologies to the few that aren't driven by more than uncertainty. When Reagan debated Gorbachev on our nuclear arsenals each man had a position. If there was a political debate the political atheist would attack the other position and not have to be responsible for one himself. If one football team was atheist and the other was not they would have the ball on offense the whole game. Fumble, and the ball would be returned. This is what you ask for here, but is unacceptable in every other topic. I'm conservative btw. A rational freethinker. I'm sure you are a centrist LOL. What's the mushy middle ithought on government size, abortion, tax rates?
If there isn't a position don't bother responding. How is the fence DREW, Curious, Mikey,,,,? You got the post wedged good and deep yet? Stump an antitheist! Ask it what it believes. Still going strong 67,420 plus posts in.
Still nothing about atheism in the atheist forum. No position, no post #. Lies, spin, ad hominem, and boredom.
Waiting for an example of what passes the cut for evidence from atheists. Cowards!
TwueBeweeversIsU s

London, KY

#70226 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
It's True Believers (In laughing at) Goofiness (of any sort)duhmmy.

Geez. At least try to get the acronym right!
TwueBeweeversIsU s

London, KY

#70227 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Your melt-down continues unabated, I see.
Problem? At least it's HONEST, physically UNadulterated and genuine.
TwueBeweeversIsU s

London, KY

#70228 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
More hate-filled melt-down.
Classic Genuine Christianity™.
Keep it up-- your hate is showing the world insight into who you really are.
Good, about time you ignorant haters of that which is good, got a REAL clue!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Joe fortuna 233,132
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 8 hr Morse 2,615
Christians More Supportive of Torture Than Non-... 8 hr SnuffAGlobalist 18
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 8 hr Morse 23,260
$13.5m for jehovah’s witness sex victim 12 hr P_Smith 2
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 12 hr P_Smith 9
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 15 hr Morse 1,455
More from around the web