Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments (Page 3,370)

Showing posts 67,381 - 67,400 of70,959
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tottad

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. What you said >>does<< explain Genuine Christianity™ all too well.
Thank you, although I personally think that descriptive could apply to any sector of society, that harbors extremism within.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

EmpAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>
I very much appreciate this response! It was well laid out. Thank you.
No problem. I know you think I've lumped you in with the rest of the forum. At one point I was pretty clear about qualifying my posts were directed at antitheists. I got lazy. Unfortunately there will be some collateral damage for the very small minority here that aren't.

You have raised some good questions and they aren't without merit. One thing we do agree on is we don't know what we don't know. The universe is stranger than we can imagine.

We could have a nice conversation over coffee I'm sure, but due to others I don't want to play my hand and divulge more information than is necessary.

Imagine doing this for four years. I barely even read the posts. I skim for content, find it lacking and move on. These posts are done from my phone and aren't even reviewed 95 percent of the time.

I am here to expose the Bobs of the world. I've done it with ease. I will continue doing it. Bob is a microcosm of the forum imo and a big reason why atheists are marginalized outside the forum.

No one likes intellectual cowards and bigots.
Tottad

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

<quoted text>
Really?
Did your Stump-John show PROOF that I lied?
No?
He cannot-- for I never have on Topix.
But that you think Stumpy's "insightful" is rather revealing to YOUR character...
... and it's not looking good for you either.
What was the question again?

You're just mad because this stumpy person said something you didn't agree with? You stubbed your toe? You have a crystal ball that has been condensated via moisture instrusion, therefore, it's really foggy internally and that's messing with your brain cell, during the active moments when not in the frequent and perpetual ten second hibernation mode?
All of the above?

It's not nice, or dignified, or even professional to just elementarely call people stoopid names like that.
Tottad

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

<quoted text>
The problem with your super-simplistic world-view?
Is that it permits the MAJORITY to discriminate against any and all MINORITIES, just because they can.
That's the problem with simple-minded people such as yourself: you are simply unable to see beyond the limits of your own self.
Please define what "majority" you are speaking of. Keep in mind, this is 2013, not 1813.
Tottad

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

<quoted text>
What?
Are you trying to claim either of these dread diseases are somehow... "punishment from gawd" or something?
Sick.
I actually had this conversation years (and years!!) ago. The kitchen manager was WAY over sensitive that day, he must've been pmsing or having a bad stubble day or something, but anyway, he tried to play that same old lame card you just did, Bobby honey.

It didn't work then, and it won't work now either.

Put your little duece back in the pile, and quit trying to stack the damn deck lol.
Tottad

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

<quoted text>
Riiight, so that the Majority can go back to enslaving the minority?
For that IS what happened, when we did things YOUR way...
Wow!
How'd that not a time that I've EVER time work out? Just curious...
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

<quoted text>
Really?
Did your Stump-John show PROOF that I lied?
No?
He cannot-- for I never have on Topix.
But that you think Stumpy's "insightful" is rather revealing to YOUR character...
... and it's not looking good for you either.
Boo! Hiss! Strange that Bob was proven to be a liar and stayed away from the forum for a few days. Your shame knows no bounds. I could repost and find the page # again, but I've already done that twice. Besides the same players are here and it gives me great joy to know that you know I proved you are a liar. Great joy!

Only one of your team had the honesty to point it out either. The way you use the term freethinker is disgusting.

Speaking of disgusting where were you stumpee? An Obama rally? Cleaning out brain matter from the suction devices at Planned death? Picketing the BOY scouts?
Tottad

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

<quoted text>
I suspect, that him being a True Believer™, he thinks AIDS & STD's are "punishment from gawd" or some other foolishness.
And the Korrect "rightuh" answers fer dat irrationality would be-

A. Only if anyone's an atheist?

B. Naw, just blame it all on somebody else's "God". Easier to just hate on stuff then!!!

(fitty points er piece-don't expect any shiney gold duloons for it though!!)
Tottad

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo! Hiss! Strange that Bob was proven to be a liar and stayed away from the forum for a few days. Your shame knows no bounds. I could repost and find the page # again, but I've already done that twice. Besides the same players are here and it gives me great joy to know that you know I proved you are a liar. Great joy!
Only one of your team had the honesty to point it out either. The way you use the term freethinker is disgusting.
Speaking of disgusting where were you stumpee? An Obama rally? Cleaning out brain matter from the suction devices at Planned death? Picketing the BOY scouts?
I'm thinking some quantumn hosepuckeydoodoodude has riled him up fair thee well lol.

Bobby, put your earplugs in when you're stepping around the manure field, it'll help ya see where you're going!
Tottad

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

John wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem. I know you think I've lumped you in with the rest of the forum. At one point I was pretty clear about qualifying my posts were directed at antitheists. I got lazy. Unfortunately there will be some collateral damage for the very small minority here that aren't.
You have raised some good questions and they aren't without merit. One thing we do agree on is we don't know what we don't know. The universe is stranger than we can imagine.
We could have a nice conversation over coffee I'm sure, but due to others I don't want to play my hand and divulge more information than is necessary.
Imagine doing this for four years. I barely even read the posts. I skim for content, find it lacking and move on. These posts are done from my phone and aren't even reviewed 95 percent of the time.
I am here to expose the Bobs of the world. I've done it with ease. I will continue doing it. Bob is a microcosm of the forum imo and a big reason why atheists are marginalized outside the forum.
No one likes intellectual cowards and bigots.
Mmm hm. Fickle as a pickle...if a pickle could be fickle.

Direct personal assaults via name calling (rather than discussion or actual opinionating on subject matters NOT of personal attack nature), belongs in the sandboxes of the stumped.

Ten second rule in action.
Tottad

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Tottad wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
How'd that not a time that I've EVER *seen time work out? Just curious...
* edit
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

LOL. You don't know the half of it. He is my playtoy but I'll share :).
Tottad

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

John wrote:
<quoted text>
and PS-if one doesn't wish to be perceived as a brainless rooster in sparing ring, one should never suppose the position of!
Tottad

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

John wrote:
Thankyou, but no thank you.

I outgrew playing with inanimate toys YEARS and years and years ago!

Just popping in and out of here at the chits and giggles level, and considering it mindless amusement is sufficient!
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Well you got your fix for what you outgrew in.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost four years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Four years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 67,420 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True
science that is repeatable and observable.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo! Hiss! Strange that Bob was proven to be a liar and stayed away from the forum for a few days.
Busted computer. So what?

You haven't proved sh7t. Even still.

Your "proof" I am a "liar" is as empty as your "proof" of a "prime mover".

The only thing you have? Is more lies.

As per your usual habits.

All you True Believers™ are liars.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Tottad wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Korrect "rightuh" answers fer dat irrationality would be-
A. Only if anyone's an atheist?
B. Naw, just blame it all on somebody else's "God". Easier to just hate on stuff then!!!
(fitty points er piece-don't expect any shiney gold duloons for it though!!)
Your melt-down continues unabated, I see.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Tottad wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking some quantumn hosepuckeydoodoodude has riled him up fair thee well lol.
Bobby, put your earplugs in when you're stepping around the manure field, it'll help ya see where you're going!
More hate-filled melt-down.

Classic Genuine Christianity™.

Keep it up-- your hate is showing the world insight into who you really are.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

John wrote:
more hate?

Yep. It's what you do best--- after lying, naturally.

Still not proof of your "prime mover".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,381 - 67,400 of70,959
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••