Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 Full story: TurkishPress.com 70,981

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Full Story
Lincoln

United States

#69927 Mar 24, 2013
John wrote:
LOL. Will you leave when I provide the page # liar Bob?
Still no evidence or accountable position in an atheism forum. Pathetic.
Science is silent of atheism thus no evidence
Thinking

Mirfield, UK

#69928 Mar 24, 2013
Post changing cuntism is all you have.

You're a great advertisement for non-belief.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
"you're a fuckwit"
You would know. How's your anal sex
Thread doing? Getting any new connections? Sick wad!
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#69929 Mar 24, 2013
Publius2 wrote:
Why is it so improtant for atheists to evangelize?
Religions are poisons for the world. In the nuclear world the risk of mankind is huge!
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#69930 Mar 24, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
oh look, theists still lying about god in 2013.
There are thousands of gods but not one which is a real one. All just myths!
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#69931 Mar 24, 2013
John wrote:
March bigots march, spin your wheels hating a God you don't believe in.
Atheists don´t hate a god which does`t exist. Why should they?
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#69932 Mar 24, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.
Makes perfect sense.
Well, the bible is full of fakes, lies and errors!
Lincoln

United States

#69933 Mar 24, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the bible is full of fakes, lies and errors!
On a more interesting note that these compulsive posts.

Culture that Americans actually follow is changing.

According to various media reports,“Late Night” host Jimmy Fallon will take over “The Tonight Show” from host Jay Leno in 2014. Leno is taking aim at his NBC bosses with a few well-timed jokes.

“They are sending my wife and I on an all expenses paid Carnival cruise…So it looks like it’s going to be OK,” Leno joked.”Imagine that, the guy had a knife in his back for three years. He must’ve worked at NBC too,” he said.

C wants is a repeat of the Leno-Conan O’Brien debacle.

In addition to his legendary work ethic, Leno is also regard as one of the nicer guys in show business.

In August 2012, Leno took a pay cut so that NBC wouldn’t have to fire more staffers.
This seems an example of ethical behavior without overtones of religion or anti religion?
Lincoln

United States

#69934 Mar 24, 2013
On a more interesting note that these compulsive posts.

Culture that Americans actually follow is changing.

According to various media reports,“Late Night” host Jimmy Fallon will take over “The Tonight Show” from host Jay Leno in 2014. Leno is taking aim at his NBC bosses with a few well-timed jokes.

“They are sending my wife and I on an all expenses paid Carnival cruise…So it looks like it’s going to be OK,” Leno joked.”Imagine that, the guy had a knife in his back for three years. He must’ve worked at NBC too,” he said.

In addition to his legendary work ethic, Leno is also regard as one of the nicer guys in show business.

In August 2012, Leno took a pay cut so that NBC wouldn’t have to fire more staffers.
This seems an example of ethical behavior without overtones of religion or anti religion?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#69935 Mar 24, 2013
John wrote:
LOL. Will you leave when I provide the page # liar Bob?
Still no evidence or accountable position in an atheism forum. Pathetic.
Sure! I'll even tap-dance if you like.

Since you can't show a link? I know I'm safe.

And?

You failed to explain this:

Christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Makes perfect sense.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#69936 Mar 24, 2013
John wrote:
First you need a point. Your forum is about nothing. Proved over and over and over again.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
Still no explanation of this:

Makes perfect sense.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#69937 Mar 24, 2013
John wrote:
Oh, I remember the list. I believe in love, family, yadda, yadda. Get your nothing out of here!
You haven't explained this:

Makes perfect sense.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#69938 Mar 24, 2013
John wrote:
You make the presupposition
Explain this, then:

Makes perfect sense.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#69940 Mar 24, 2013
John wrote:
Breaking news! Where is your God you liar is a fact. Lmao.
He's in heaven. I thought atheist knew more about the Bible then Christians.
Must have been another lie.

Go Figure!

Location hidden

#69941 Mar 24, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>fact: you're all liars until you can prove your god.
You don't know what "fact" is do you?

Location hidden

#69942 Mar 24, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a cuntism and I am proud of it!
It shows.
Thinking

Mirfield, UK

#69943 Mar 24, 2013
Post changing cuntism is all you have.

You're a great advertisement for non-belief.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
It shows.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#69945 Mar 24, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
He's in heaven. I thought atheist knew more about the Bible then Christians.
Must have been another lie.
Go Figure!
BS.

Who Would Jesus BS?
John

Monroe City, MO

#69946 Mar 24, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure! I'll even tap-dance if you like.
Since you can't show a link? I know I'm safe.
And?
You failed to explain this:
Makes perfect sense.
Ah, I see. If it isn't a flat out lie (like I have already proven) its a game of semantics. I already copied the post. How about the page #?

The rest of your gibberish is disbelief to steer the narrative from your irrational, unscientific, nothing. My accountable position of belief is a prime mover. Yours?

Did you learn your tactics from the other proven liar and failure Obama?
John

Monroe City, MO

#69947 Mar 24, 2013
Absolutely. Right back at ya. Originally I simply asked the forum what they believed and noted that antitheism is in my experience all too often the default. Being a believer is/was irrelevant. I was accurate and antitheists showed their true colors, lashing out against a God they don't believe in and a God I was not attempting to shove down their throats.
Ruling out possibilities is not freethinking. We don't know what we don't know. Attacking/marginalizing belief isn't intellectually honest when nothing meets the repeatable and observable standard. Four years of no evidence in the atheism forum is enough for me to conclude this. I've asked the question hundreds of times and many claim to have provided it, but that's a lie. No sugarcoating it.
The conversation devolved quickly as (the way I see it) their was a group attack effort to bring this God they seem to hate into the equation. This did not dissuade me as I chose to stay on point. I was clear my intentions were not to make any claims, I was an am.simply pointing out intellectual dishonesty.
I continued trying to get the "rules" for evidence after all attempts to get answers to legitiamate questions failed. I sought these rules in response to the neverending attacks to further expose the forum. I offered to debate the evidences/reasons I believe in a prime mover vs any accountable position of belief that meets the criteria I was given. This challenge was not accepted. There will be claims otherwise but I guarrantee you won't find what I've asked. Now imagine doing this dance for four years simply because I refuse to debate nothing. I didn't set out to mock simple disbelief, that fine but this isn't that and I think you know it.
Name a subject I get to ask all the questions on and your job is to defend it, over and over and over and over again. How about science? Get my point? It's even more ridiculous considering I've exposed the standard. Remember my question regarding evidence quantification? Never answered relevantly.
Nonbelievers like yourself leave pretty quickly and they should. You may find it glib but what is the point of a forum about nothing? This is an agenda that stifles true freethought.
A simple I don't know...end forum would have sufficed. Now its a game to me to see how many years this forum will be intellectualy dishonest in their fight for nothing.
I appreciate your consideration but I've done this multiple times with decent folk like yourself. I won't debate in front of the kids without the reasonable prerequisites I've asked for. A simple no to my question should have been the response years ago LOL. Back to cut and paste. Yawn.
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit/
John

Monroe City, MO

#69948 Mar 24, 2013
The above rantings of Bob (a proven liar) are all for the God he doesn't believe in lmao. There is no evidence. There is no logic. No science. No reason. Pure and simple maniacal hate enveloping a man unhappy with his existence. Living life on the fringes of society like a leper contributes to his already diminished cognitive state. That, or he is a hologram LOL.
Notice Bob won't debate me with something of his own; using his own standard, in his own forum.
Do you have any evidence at all in this arena you hold others accountable to? Yes or no.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr The Dude 14,495
Christianity Created Hitler 1 hr Uncle Sam 87
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr ChristineM 234,486
Richard Dawkins needs to get a life 5 hr Thinking 22
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 5 hr ChristineM 2,837
Our world came from nothing? (Jul '14) 11 hr NoahLovesU 1,229
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 15 hr polymath257 41
More from around the web