Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments (Page 3,356)

Showing posts 67,101 - 67,120 of70,904
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

It was irrelevant nonsense which is why you didn't include it. My accountable position of belief is a prime mover,(provided since 2009) but this is an atheism forum.
Only a fool thinks simple disbelief requires fours years to express what is self evident.

Would you like to debate my prime mover vs something of your own? Of course you don't. In the meantime I'll keep you puppets dancing exposing you with each step. Your nothing is a priceless comedy sketch.

Atheism 101 exposed!
Jimmy

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

John wrote:
It was irrelevant nonsense which is why you didn't include it. My accountable position of belief is a prime mover,(provided since 2009) but this is an atheism forum.
Only a fool thinks simple disbelief requires fours years to express what is self evident.
Would you like to debate my prime mover vs something of your own? Of course you don't. In the meantime I'll keep you puppets dancing exposing you with each step. Your nothing is a priceless comedy sketch.
Atheism 101 exposed!
do you know what a debate is? they usually involved facts. Fact 1: Where is your god you liar?
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Fascinating post Jimmy. Did you mean to post in the God haters forum? Same thing huh?

You passed on my debate proposition like the other bigots. The hate is palpable and you're a coward.

Who is next to hide from their nothing and replace it with a bizarre fight against a God they don't believe in?

What kooks!
Jimmy

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

John wrote:
Fascinating post Jimmy. Did you mean to post in the God haters forum? Same thing huh?
You passed on my debate proposition like the other bigots. The hate is palpable and you're a coward.
Who is next to hide from their nothing and replace it with a bizarre fight against a God they don't believe in?
What kooks!
You call atheists "godless", but when it comes to the facts and evidence behind god, you desperate theists are just as "godless" as the rest of us!

We're all godless until you idiots can become brave and honest about evidence.

It's high time the world matured.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Breaking news! Where is your God you liar is a fact. Lmao.
Jimmy

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

John is just as godless as us. The only difference is that he can't accept reality.
Jimmy

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

John wrote:
Breaking news! Where is your God you liar is a fact. Lmao.
fact: you're all liars until you can prove your god.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
fact: you're all liars until you can prove your god.
Congrats, and welcome to Topix. You have actually broken John. lol That's a feat worthy of recognition, please register before a sock puppet steals your moniker, and I hope you post more.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Breaking John.

Fundamentalist atheist is defined as an atheist with a rigid, intolerant, and dogmatic adherence to atheism or an atheistic ideology. The theory behind this definition is that there exists a fundamentalism which is atheistic and which atheists adhere to much like some Christians adhere their own fundamentalist Christianity.

Keep posting John, this still a free site of debate
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

John wrote:
You make the presupposition that there is no evidence without admitting you do not have the scientifically measurable evidence to support your position of nothing. You have placed limits on what may be limitless. You have placed limits where they need not be. Thus far I have seen no evidence provided by an atheist that would support what is disingenuously called natural mechanisms only. If you think there isn't evidence of design you would be wrong. Admittedly, this can not be proven using your constricting criteria, but nothing in this arena has been proven using this standard. You know this by now. That is why it is so frustrating to the forum when it's pointed out. Judging by the ever-growing anecdotal evidence of this forum overwhelmingly congregated by atheists, atheism is something else entirely. There is a large contingent of antitheists, a portion devoted to secular humanism, and some interplay with other assorted isms. The common denominator is that every single one of these positions is lacking in evidence. The notion that man is the be all end all is flawed in my opinion. Of course you wish to shirk any burden of proof. That's transparent and shows a weak position. Atheism has been co-opted by the new atheist. Much more vocal and commited to breaking down the populace writ large that actually do have a position. I've given more than enough opportunity for atheists to engage in debate that is not circular. The brilliance and weakness of atheism is no accountability. That's why it's not challenging to debate this topic with you loons. Apologies to the few that aren't driven by more than uncertainty. When Reagan debated Gorbachev on our nuclear arsenals each man had a position. If there was a political debate the political atheist would attack the other position and not have to be responsible for one himself. If one football team was atheist and the other was not they would have the ball on offense the whole game. Fumble, and the ball would be returned. This is what you ask for here, but is unacceptable in every other topic. I'm conservative btw. A rational freethinker. I'm sure you are a centrist LOL. What's the mushy middle ithought on government size, abortion, tax rates?
If there isn't a position don't bother responding. How is the fence DREW, Curious, Mikey,,,,? You got the post wedged good and deep yet? Stump an antitheist! Ask it what it believes. Still going strong 67,122 plus posts in.
Still nothing about atheism in the atheist forum. No position, no post #. Lies, spin, ad hominem, and boredom.
Waiting for an example of what passes the cut for evidence from atheists. Cowards!
Interesting !
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

John wrote:
LOL. Will you leave when I provide the page # liar Bob?
Still no evidence or accountable position in an atheism forum. Pathetic.
Science is silent of atheism thus no evidence
Thinking

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Post changing cuntism is all you have.

You're a great advertisement for non-belief.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
"you're a fuckwit"
You would know. How's your anal sex
Thread doing? Getting any new connections? Sick wad!
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Publius2 wrote:
Why is it so improtant for atheists to evangelize?
Religions are poisons for the world. In the nuclear world the risk of mankind is huge!
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
oh look, theists still lying about god in 2013.
There are thousands of gods but not one which is a real one. All just myths!
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

John wrote:
March bigots march, spin your wheels hating a God you don't believe in.
Atheists don´t hate a god which does`t exist. Why should they?
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.
Makes perfect sense.
Well, the bible is full of fakes, lies and errors!
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the bible is full of fakes, lies and errors!
On a more interesting note that these compulsive posts.

Culture that Americans actually follow is changing.

According to various media reports,“Late Night” host Jimmy Fallon will take over “The Tonight Show” from host Jay Leno in 2014. Leno is taking aim at his NBC bosses with a few well-timed jokes.

“They are sending my wife and I on an all expenses paid Carnival cruise…So it looks like it’s going to be OK,” Leno joked.”Imagine that, the guy had a knife in his back for three years. He must’ve worked at NBC too,” he said.

C wants is a repeat of the Leno-Conan O’Brien debacle.

In addition to his legendary work ethic, Leno is also regard as one of the nicer guys in show business.

In August 2012, Leno took a pay cut so that NBC wouldn’t have to fire more staffers.
This seems an example of ethical behavior without overtones of religion or anti religion?
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

On a more interesting note that these compulsive posts.

Culture that Americans actually follow is changing.

According to various media reports,“Late Night” host Jimmy Fallon will take over “The Tonight Show” from host Jay Leno in 2014. Leno is taking aim at his NBC bosses with a few well-timed jokes.

“They are sending my wife and I on an all expenses paid Carnival cruise…So it looks like it’s going to be OK,” Leno joked.”Imagine that, the guy had a knife in his back for three years. He must’ve worked at NBC too,” he said.

In addition to his legendary work ethic, Leno is also regard as one of the nicer guys in show business.

In August 2012, Leno took a pay cut so that NBC wouldn’t have to fire more staffers.
This seems an example of ethical behavior without overtones of religion or anti religion?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

John wrote:
LOL. Will you leave when I provide the page # liar Bob?
Still no evidence or accountable position in an atheism forum. Pathetic.
Sure! I'll even tap-dance if you like.

Since you can't show a link? I know I'm safe.

And?

You failed to explain this:

Christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Makes perfect sense.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

John wrote:
First you need a point. Your forum is about nothing. Proved over and over and over again.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
Still no explanation of this:

Makes perfect sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,101 - 67,120 of70,904
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••