Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments (Page 3,355)

Showing posts 67,081 - 67,100 of70,904
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yes-- you are foolish.

99% of prisoners are Genuine Christians™-- EXACTLY like YOU.

Sad for you.

I bet you have a prison record yourself.
Keep the faith bobby, you're doing just fine.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

John wrote:
The above rantings of Bob (a proven liar)
"a proven liar"?

Seriously?

Prove me a liar-- LINK TO PROOF.

What?

You can't?

Who's the liar again-- that would be YOU.

And here's your moment of Xianity once more:

Christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Makes perfect sense.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
"Even you agree that 99% of prisoners belong to your religious club"
You call my post lie after lie but believe these killers words from prison. Proof of a great atheist.
Christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Makes perfect sense.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep the faith bobby, you're doing just fine.
Explain this, then:

Makes perfect sense.
Mariowhatshisnam e

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

<quoted text>
Witness the seething hate of the Genuine Christian™
Just like his Jesus taught-- wait...
... Jesus never taught such hate for another person.
So you're just a hypocrite, then?
We thought as much already-- there was no need for you to prove your hypocrisy.
A genuine experienced on the belt way, just don't be in a hurry one!

You're just mad because the Papal Pick a Pope ran out of personal invites!

Jude 23
Rescue others by snatching them from the flames of judgment. Show mercy to still others, but do so with great caution, hating the sins that contaminate their lives.(NLT)

Who is "we"? Have you a mouse in your pocket?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

<quoted text>
"a proven liar"?
Seriously?
Prove me a liar-- LINK TO PROOF.
What?
You can't?
Who's the liar again-- that would be YOU.
And here's your moment of Xianity once more:
Makes perfect sense.
It seems to be their common attack when backed into a corner, accuse those with the actual evidence of lying, which is just pure irony.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

It's expected that those that shirk a moral compass would be blatant liars. I've already provided the proof you lord Bob. The evidence was clear. You denied it. Your agenda driven class of nothing ignored it as well. Just because you deny doesn't mean it hasn't been done. I asked if you wanted the page #. You ignored it. Now, I will go back and dig up the page # again and those that care can look for themselves. Will you leave the forum when I do that?
As if your word means anything.

How is your irrational fight for nothing going liar.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost four years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Four years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 67,111posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True
science that is repeatable and observable.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Mariowhatshisname wrote:
<quoted text>
A genuine experienced on the belt way, just don't be in a hurry one!
You're just mad because the Papal Pick a Pope ran out of personal invites!
Jude 23
Rescue others by snatching them from the flames of judgment. Show mercy to still others, but do so with great caution, hating the sins that contaminate their lives.(NLT)
Who is "we"? Have you a mouse in your pocket?
English, please.

The gibberish above is utterly devoid of meaning.

I read it twice-- and your post STILL makes zero sense.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

John wrote:
Explain this, then:

Makes perfect sense.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

John wrote:
Another day of...
Explain this, then:

Makes perfect sense.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

<quoted text>
Explain this, then:
Makes perfect sense.
Apparently, someone spiked the wine with a good batch of LSD. I had a coherent conversation with a peach-half in the summer of 1968.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

LOL. Will you leave when I provide the page # liar Bob?
Still no evidence or accountable position in an atheism forum. Pathetic.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

John wrote:
It's expected that those that shirk a moral compass would be blatant liars. I've already provided the proof you lord Bob. The evidence was clear. You denied it. Your agenda driven class of nothing ignored it as well. Just because you deny doesn't mean it hasn't been done. I asked if you wanted the page #. You ignored it. Now, I will go back and dig up the page # again and those that care can look for themselves. Will you leave the forum when I do that?
As if your word means anything.
Yes ShockofGod, we know that you like to completely ignore all counterpoints then declare victory without ever addressing those counterpoints.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

First you need a point. Your forum is about nothing. Proved over and over and over again.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Stump a christian! Ask them where god came from.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

John wrote:
First you need a point. Your forum is about nothing. Proved over and over and over again.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
i believe in lots of things. i have given you listsw of them at many times, yet you still post your lies...
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Oh, I remember the list. I believe in love, family, yadda, yadda. Get your nothing out of here!
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

You make the presupposition that there is no evidence without admitting you do not have the scientifically measurable evidence to support your position of nothing. You have placed limits on what may be limitless. You have placed limits where they need not be. Thus far I have seen no evidence provided by an atheist that would support what is disingenuously called natural mechanisms only. If you think there isn't evidence of design you would be wrong. Admittedly, this can not be proven using your constricting criteria, but nothing in this arena has been proven using this standard. You know this by now. That is why it is so frustrating to the forum when it's pointed out. Judging by the ever-growing anecdotal evidence of this forum overwhelmingly congregated by atheists, atheism is something else entirely. There is a large contingent of antitheists, a portion devoted to secular humanism, and some interplay with other assorted isms. The common denominator is that every single one of these positions is lacking in evidence. The notion that man is the be all end all is flawed in my opinion. Of course you wish to shirk any burden of proof. That's transparent and shows a weak position. Atheism has been co-opted by the new atheist. Much more vocal and commited to breaking down the populace writ large that actually do have a position. I've given more than enough opportunity for atheists to engage in debate that is not circular. The brilliance and weakness of atheism is no accountability. That's why it's not challenging to debate this topic with you loons. Apologies to the few that aren't driven by more than uncertainty. When Reagan debated Gorbachev on our nuclear arsenals each man had a position. If there was a political debate the political atheist would attack the other position and not have to be responsible for one himself. If one football team was atheist and the other was not they would have the ball on offense the whole game. Fumble, and the ball would be returned. This is what you ask for here, but is unacceptable in every other topic. I'm conservative btw. A rational freethinker. I'm sure you are a centrist LOL. What's the mushy middle ithought on government size, abortion, tax rates?
If there isn't a position don't bother responding. How is the fence DREW, Curious, Mikey,,,,? You got the post wedged good and deep yet? Stump an antitheist! Ask it what it believes. Still going strong 67,122 plus posts in.
Still nothing about atheism in the atheist forum. No position, no post #. Lies, spin, ad hominem, and boredom.
Waiting for an example of what passes the cut for evidence from atheists. Cowards!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

John wrote:
Oh, I remember the list. I believe in love, family, yadda, yadda. Get your nothing out of here!
Nope, wasn't my list...

wht do you believe in run away johnny?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,081 - 67,100 of70,904
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••