Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 Full story: TurkishPress.com 70,979

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Full Story
Blablahblah

London, KY

#69889 Mar 23, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.
Makes perfect sense.
You gotta wartch that quantumn-faith dude-some he zen moments leave a little to be desired lol.
Blablahblah

London, KY

#69890 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.
Makes perfect sense.
kinder like a DC loop exit ramp at 4:30 o'clock M-F lol.
Mariowhatshisnam e

London, KY

#69891 Mar 23, 2013
Beep-beep-Bottleneck-every cawr fer itself- Rude, mouthy atheists (or rude mouthy anything) please feel free to stand in line in front of the road enraged drivers waiting for clearance!!!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#69892 Mar 23, 2013
Mariowhatshisname wrote:
Beep-beep-Bottleneck-every cawr fer itself- Rude, mouthy atheists (or rude mouthy anything) please feel free to stand in line in front of the road enraged drivers waiting for clearance!!!
Witness the seething hate of the Genuine Christian™

Just like his Jesus taught-- wait...

... Jesus never taught such hate for another person.

So you're just a hypocrite, then?

We thought as much already-- there was no need for you to prove your hypocrisy.
John

Monroe City, MO

#69893 Mar 23, 2013
Absolutely. Right back at ya. Originally I simply asked the forum what they believed and noted that antitheism is in my experience all too often the default. Being a believer is/was irrelevant. I was accurate and antitheists showed their true colors, lashing out against a God they don't believe in and a God I was not attempting to shove down their throats.
Ruling out possibilities is not freethinking. We don't know what we don't know. Attacking/marginalizing belief isn't intellectually honest when nothing meets the repeatable and observable standard. Four years of no evidence in the atheism forum is enough for me to conclude this. I've asked the question hundreds of times and many claim to have provided it, but that's a lie. No sugarcoating it.
The conversation devolved quickly as (the way I see it) their was a group attack effort to bring this God they seem to hate into the equation. This did not dissuade me as I chose to stay on point. I was clear my intentions were not to make any claims, I was an am.simply pointing out intellectual dishonesty.
I continued trying to get the "rules" for evidence after all attempts to get answers to legitiamate questions failed. I sought these rules in response to the neverending attacks to further expose the forum. I offered to debate the evidences/reasons I believe in a prime mover vs any accountable position of belief that meets the criteria I was given. This challenge was not accepted. There will be claims otherwise but I guarrantee you won't find what I've asked. Now imagine doing this dance for four years simply because I refuse to debate nothing. I didn't set out to mock simple disbelief, that fine but this isn't that and I think you know it.
Name a subject I get to ask all the questions on and your job is to defend it, over and over and over and over again. How about science? Get my point? It's even more ridiculous considering I've exposed the standard. Remember my question regarding evidence quantification? Never answered relevantly.
Nonbelievers like yourself leave pretty quickly and they should. You may find it glib but what is the point of a forum about nothing? This is an agenda that stifles true freethought.
A simple I don't know...end forum would have sufficed. Now its a game to me to see how many years this forum will be intellectualy dishonest in their fight for nothing.
I appreciate your consideration but I've done this multiple times with decent folk like yourself. I won't debate in front of the kids without the reasonable prerequisites I've asked for. A simple no to my question should have been the response years ago LOL. Back to cut and paste. Yawn.
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit..

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#69894 Mar 23, 2013
John wrote:
Absolutely.

Makes perfect sense.
John

Monroe City, MO

#69895 Mar 23, 2013
The above rantings of Bob (a proven liar) are all for the God he doesn't believe in lmao. There is no evidence. There is no logic. No science. No reason. Pure and simple maniacal hate enveloping a man unhappy with his existence. Living life on the fringes of society like a leper contributes to his already diminished cognitive state. That, or he is a hologram LOL.
Notice Bob won't debate me with something of his own; using his own standard, in his own forum.
Do you have any evidence at all in this arena you hold others accountable to? Yes or no.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe..

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#69896 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>Even you agree that 99% of prisoners belong to your religious club.

And why not?

Your religion teaches NO CONSEQUENCES:

** commit a crime? Ask magic jesus to forgive you-- NO CONSEQUENCES.

** rape someone? Ask magic jesus to forgive you-- NO CONSEQUENCES.

** murder someone? Ask magic jesus to forgive you-- NO CONSEQUENCES.

** steal from someone? Ask magic jesus to forgive you-- NO CONSEQUENCES.

Sad.

Fortunately? SECULAR law does not agree.
"Even you agree that 99% of prisoners belong to your religious club"

You call my post lie after lie but believe these killers words from prison. Proof of a great atheist.

Location hidden

#69897 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>Yes-- you are foolish.

99% of prisoners are Genuine Christians™-- EXACTLY like YOU.

Sad for you.

I bet you have a prison record yourself.
Keep the faith bobby, you're doing just fine.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#69898 Mar 23, 2013
John wrote:
The above rantings of Bob (a proven liar)
"a proven liar"?

Seriously?

Prove me a liar-- LINK TO PROOF.

What?

You can't?

Who's the liar again-- that would be YOU.

And here's your moment of Xianity once more:

Makes perfect sense.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#69899 Mar 23, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
"Even you agree that 99% of prisoners belong to your religious club"
You call my post lie after lie but believe these killers words from prison. Proof of a great atheist.

Makes perfect sense.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#69900 Mar 23, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep the faith bobby, you're doing just fine.
Explain this, then:

Makes perfect sense.
Mariowhatshisnam e

London, KY

#69901 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Witness the seething hate of the Genuine Christian™
Just like his Jesus taught-- wait...
... Jesus never taught such hate for another person.
So you're just a hypocrite, then?
We thought as much already-- there was no need for you to prove your hypocrisy.
A genuine experienced on the belt way, just don't be in a hurry one!

You're just mad because the Papal Pick a Pope ran out of personal invites!

Jude 23
Rescue others by snatching them from the flames of judgment. Show mercy to still others, but do so with great caution, hating the sins that contaminate their lives.(NLT)

Who is "we"? Have you a mouse in your pocket?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#69902 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
"a proven liar"?
Seriously?
Prove me a liar-- LINK TO PROOF.
What?
You can't?
Who's the liar again-- that would be YOU.
And here's your moment of Xianity once more:
Makes perfect sense.
It seems to be their common attack when backed into a corner, accuse those with the actual evidence of lying, which is just pure irony.
John

Monroe City, MO

#69903 Mar 23, 2013
It's expected that those that shirk a moral compass would be blatant liars. I've already provided the proof you lord Bob. The evidence was clear. You denied it. Your agenda driven class of nothing ignored it as well. Just because you deny doesn't mean it hasn't been done. I asked if you wanted the page #. You ignored it. Now, I will go back and dig up the page # again and those that care can look for themselves. Will you leave the forum when I do that?
As if your word means anything.

How is your irrational fight for nothing going liar.
John

Monroe City, MO

#69904 Mar 23, 2013
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost four years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Four years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 67,111posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True
science that is repeatable and observable.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#69905 Mar 23, 2013
Mariowhatshisname wrote:
<quoted text>
A genuine experienced on the belt way, just don't be in a hurry one!
You're just mad because the Papal Pick a Pope ran out of personal invites!
Jude 23
Rescue others by snatching them from the flames of judgment. Show mercy to still others, but do so with great caution, hating the sins that contaminate their lives.(NLT)
Who is "we"? Have you a mouse in your pocket?
English, please.

The gibberish above is utterly devoid of meaning.

I read it twice-- and your post STILL makes zero sense.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#69906 Mar 23, 2013
John wrote:
How is your irrational fight for nothing going liar.
Explain this, then:

Makes perfect sense.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#69907 Mar 23, 2013
John wrote:
Another day of...
Explain this, then:

Makes perfect sense.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#69908 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Explain this, then:
Makes perfect sense.
Apparently, someone spiked the wine with a good batch of LSD. I had a coherent conversation with a peach-half in the summer of 1968.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 min thetruth 14,712
why? 10 min thetruth 60
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 3 hr Mikko 1,501
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 3 hr Mikko 23,494
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 hr Aura Mytha 234,702
Our world came from nothing? (Jul '14) 9 hr NoahLovesU 1,259
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 11 hr woodtick57 2,848
More from around the web