Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments
66,861 - 66,880 of 70,959 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 7
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

The above rantings of Bob are all for the God he doesn't believe in lmao. There is no evidence. There is no logic. No science. No reason. Pure and simple maniacal hate enveloping a man unhappy with his existence. Living life on the fringes of society like a leper contributes to his already diminished cognitive state. That, or he is a hologram LOL.

Notice Bob won't debate me with something of his own; using his own standard, in his own forum.

Do you have any evidence at all in this arena you hold others accountable to? Yes or no.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

John wrote:
The above rantings of Bob are all for the God he doesn't believe in lmao. There is no evidence. There is no logic. No science. No reason. Pure and simple maniacal hate enveloping a man unhappy with his existence. Living life on the fringes of society like a leper contributes to his already diminished cognitive state. That, or he is a hologram LOL.
Notice Bob won't debate me with something of his own; using his own standard, in his own forum.
Do you have any evidence at all in this arena you hold others accountable to? Yes or no.
It must be time for your meds.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

You skipped my questions. On and on the nothing goes...

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

John wrote:
I am curious why do you come here and be so obnoxious? Is it your way of getting your jollies?
Or are you so lonely it is the only way to get attention?

Mind you if you behave with the people in real life the way you treat people here it is little wonder you are so lonely. You probably spend a lot of time in hospital recovering from the beatings you get.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious why do you come here and be so obnoxious? Is it your way of getting your jollies?
Or are you so lonely it is the only way to get attention?
Mind you if you behave with the people in real life the way you treat people here it is little wonder you are so lonely. You probably spend a lot of time in hospital recovering from the beatings you get.
At one point, though, Dawkins did retreat from one of his previous comments. At Reason Rally 2012 — a national atheist event — he had encouraged atheists to “ridicule” Catholics. In hindsight, he confessed,

“I think I did go too far,” though he claimed that he had not intended for ridicule to mean name-calling ..........

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
At one point, though, Dawkins did retreat from one of his previous comments. At Reason Rally 2012 — a national atheist event — he had encouraged atheists to “ridicule” Catholics. In hindsight, he confessed,
“I think I did go too far,” though he claimed that he had not intended for ridicule to mean name-calling ..........
If little johnny does not wish to be ridiculed he should be ridiculous.

BTW I was an atheist long before I had even heard of Dawkins.
Jimmy

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you can't attack atheism itself, you move the attack to its proponent dishonestly.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

President Obama on Friday met with over a dozen faith leaders at the White House who urged quick action to pass immigration reform.
After speaking with the president for around one hour, participants came away hopeful that Obama could sign a comprehensive immigration overhaul into law this year.
"This is the year," Rev. Samuel Rodriguez, president of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference, told ABC/Univision after the meeting. "I walked out of that meeting with a greater sense of optimism, with the strong chance of passing comprehensive immigration reform this year."
Rev. Gabriel Salguero, the president of the National Latino Evangelical Association, echoed that sentiment.
"The urgency of immigration reform is now. We recognize there is a narrow political window and there is strong support for it," Salguero said. "We want to see strong bipartisan support, we don't want it to suffer inertia from partisanship or scoring political points."
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

How Rich/Richard of you to try and take the focus off your irrational and illogical.four year evidence free charade against a God you don't believe in on me.

I might as well take financial advice from Obama. You skipped the questions by the way.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Indy 300M wrote:
<quoted text>
So religion doesn't drive us back to the dark ages. Look at the muslim world. No thanks.
Really, though, it's not so much evangalizing as it is making our presence known, so others don't feel isolated and we can collectively demand our equal rights and a secular government.
The nuclear inferno is on the march!!!
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
The nuclear inferno is on the march!!!
Last time you Germans were marching we had World War II
Jimmy

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time you Germans were marching we had World War II
hitler was catholic, why do you guys even try?

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Thinking wrote:
Have you noticed that John isn't even bright enough to use reply correctly?
John is a dribbler.
<quoted text>
Yeah. I think I'm done with this topic.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there.:-)

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
No Bob you lose. You have nothing and even your definition of nothing requires semantics. You skipped the questions because you have no evidence to support you.
I have thoroughly exposed your agenda and welcome doing this for years more.
You don't believe in a prime mover or any other possibility. Each is equally plausible or implausible as you have proven an inability to quantify these possibilities. You are a run of the mill bigot. Not much different than a Klan member.
I expect nonsense from.Obama voters. Here is a clue, if you have to lie for your cause and create a strawmen its inadequate. If you want to support your claim there is no prime mover have at it. I just asked what you believe in 2009. You playing hard to get? Your worth it. I'll wait.
Welcome to Stumpville!
You think your "prime mover" is plausible?

PROVE IT:

Let's see ONE (1) argument in support of this... "plausible" thing of yours.

Nothing you say above? Is an argument in support of your... ahem... "prime mover".

You don't even describe what it is!

Let alone provide a SINGLE argument in support of it.

Without an argument?

Your ... "prime mover" is ... nothing.

The nothing you seem to worship.

LOL!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

John wrote:
The above? Is not an argument in support of your ... ahem... "prime mover".

Neither is it evidence.

And yes-- science is repeatable and observable. Which is why evolution is science, and your "prime mover" isn't.

You are still a coward, without a single argument.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

John wrote:
You skipped my questions. On and on the nothing goes...

Neither is it evidence.

And yes-- science is repeatable and observable. Which is why evolution is science, and your "prime mover" isn't.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

John wrote:
How Rich/Richard of you to try and take the focus off your irrational and illogical.four year evidence free charade against a God you don't believe in on me.
I might as well take financial advice from Obama. You skipped the questions by the way.

Neither is it evidence.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

John wrote:
No Bob you lose. You have nothing and even your definition of nothing requires semantics. You skipped the questions because you have no evidence to support you.
I have thoroughly exposed your agenda and welcome doing this for years more.
You don't believe in a prime mover or any other possibility. Each is equally plausible or implausible as you have proven an inability to quantify these possibilities. You are a run of the mill bigot. Not much different than a Klan member.
I expect nonsense from.Obama voters. Here is a clue, if you have to lie for your cause and create a strawmen its inadequate. If you want to support your claim there is no prime mover have at it. I just asked what you believe in 2009. You playing hard to get? Your worth it. I'll wait.
Welcome to Stumpville!
I don't understand quantum fluctuation. Maybe something is coming from nothing and maybe they just don't understand it yet.

Bob seems to attack you personally while you group people. Your use of the word bigot still bothers me. Even is bob is being a bigot, the pot is calling the kettle black. Even immediately after calling him a bigot and comparing him to a clan member , you say "I expect nonsense from Obama voters".

All I'm saying is you should not use the insult if you are going to be hypocritical.

I don't even know what Obama has to do with quantum fluctuation or the origin of the universe. I know it's the Barack Obama forum but I don't think he created the universe.

That being said.... Saying "voting for Barack Obama is stupid" is not the same as saying "Obama voters are stupid". I know you didn't say that ... It's an example.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

EmpAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob seems to attack you personally while you group people.
Go back to the earliest posts-- the first time Stump-John appears, I answered all of his questions as best as I was able, at the time.

He ignored them, and continues to do so-- in fact? Hundreds of posters answered him, time and time again.

He lies. It's what he does.

Now? It's amusing to poke him with a stick, and get the >>exact<< same response (or more accurately, non-response) like the little god-robot he resembles.

He has no argument. He has nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••