Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70645 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

Truthfulones

United States

#69981 Mar 25, 2013
John wrote:
The above rantings of Bob (a proven liar) are all for the God he doesn't believe in lmao. There is no evidence. There is no logic. No science. No reason. Pure and simple maniacal hate enveloping a man unhappy with his existence. Living life on the fringes of society like a leper contributes to his already diminished cognitive state. That, or he is a hologram LOL.
Notice Bob won't debate me with something of his own; using his own standard, in his own forum.
Do you have any evidence at all in this arena you hold others accountable to? Yes or no.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe/
That's very insightful.

And that's what happens to people that lap up the spoiled and jaded milk of misery.

How sad for them huh.
Truthfulones

United States

#69982 Mar 25, 2013
John wrote:
It's 2013 folks, time to let go of your illogical nothing LOL.
Don't forget these loons have zero evidence that meets the standards they hold others accountable to.
Fear the prime mover. Atheism exposed. Thank you!
Kinda remind anyone of a certain insurance commercial...where the one gal has contributed faithfully, while the other was a slackerTic.

Poof, in pops an ol man with a fishing pole...we'll call him Jimmy lol---danlging a dolluh on the end of the line.

Jump girly jump.

(stuff it in your pie hole and lick THAT old man lol)

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#69983 Mar 25, 2013
Truthfulones wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do they hate other peoples harmless beliefs then? Anyone could understand not liking beliefs that are harmful to others (like extreme terrorist type zealots, that insist people view things their way and thier way only, and think nothing of creating hell on earth for people that don't) but why the need for SOME (not all) to hate on that which is harmless, just merely different from what they don't believe in?
There's no excuse for hatred of the harmless, not even ignorance.
Really? So you deny the discrimination of gay people based on your delusion?

You seem to think that allowing deluded people to be untreated is a good thing. Should we also not treat the parents who kill their children because they're god told them? I mean, after all, it's a "harmless" belief.
Truthfulones

United States

#69984 Mar 25, 2013
Wonders how long it will take for the e-vile parasiTic blood and life sucking freak(s) to latch onto the shirt tails of oxygenated, non-brain dead, non-ethically challenged of this thread.

Anyone have a majikal, invisible serum potion, to hide from vile witch hunting, pitch fork torch carrying freaks?
Truthfulones

United States

#69985 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to think that allowing deluded people to be untreated is a good thing. Should we also not treat the parents who kill their children because they're god told them? I mean, after all, it's a "harmless" belief.
WTH you talking about gay people?

I have several "gay friends"-civilly united even, and OMG, we even talk long distance by that amazing invention called the telephone. OMG!!! Pin a rose on us! Woohoo, we are so speshull.
(pardon while I have a GAG and PUKE moment of reaction to IGNORANCE here)
So soweee-ZAP to your projectional flockedup withchunting BULLCHIT on that one. You just LOST.

And what part of HARMLESS do you NOT comprehend?

But thank you for being an example of the "junior high level STUNTED" in comprhension crowd.
Truthfulones

United States

#69986 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
and until you zombiem brainless paper licking DOLT types can learn NOT to project your OWN hatred and opinions onto others-please stay AWAY from MY posts.

Want NO part of that hatred poison-NONE whatsoever. It's sickening.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#69987 Mar 25, 2013
Truthfulones wrote:
<quoted text>
I have several "gay friends"-civilly united even, and OMG, we even talk long distance by that amazing invention called the telephone. OMG!!! Pin a rose on us! Woohoo, we are so speshull.
So soweee-ZAP to your projectional flockedup withchunting BULLCHIT on that one. You just LOST.
But thank you for being an example of the "junior high level STUNTED" in comprhension crowd.
Wow, so you have gay friends, congrats. You are still denying that gay people are being discriminated against, in the name of the delusion you call religion, and thus call it "harmless" as a dishonest attempt deny it to yourself. We can easily replace "gay" with "atheist."

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#69988 Mar 25, 2013
Truthfulones wrote:
<quoted text>
and until you zombiem brainless paper licking DOLT types can learn NOT to project your OWN hatred and opinions onto others-please stay AWAY from MY posts.
Want NO part of that hatred poison-NONE whatsoever. It's sickening.
So you want to ignore reality even when that reality is killing people.

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, PA

#69989 Mar 25, 2013
Truthfulones wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what world you live in... But in this world gays are discriminated against! You may be a "good christian", one of the ones who is right and those ones who don't agree with you are wrong... But it is still religion that breeds this hate regardless of your recognition of it.

I feel like I just read:
Why do you attack harmless beliefs?
They aren't harmless.
What part of HARMLESS don't you understand?

*facepslam
Truthfulones

United States

#69990 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, so you have gay friends, congrats. You are still denying that gay people are being discriminated against, in the name of the delusion you call religion, and thus call it "harmless" as a dishonest attempt deny it to yourself. We can easily replace "gay" with "atheist."
I don't believe in special rights for ANYONE.

Gay, atheist, jewish or otherwise.

In my opinion that "special" anything leads to delusionality-and creates a socio-ILLogical enitleMENTALly diseased society.
I'ts like saying everyone should like "peas"--which is so ignorant, it is beyond belief that such Ignorance even exists.
That Ignorance is on the same elementary level as expecting people that believe in certain other ways, to alter their customs of traditions to allow for that which may not believe in.

That is why we have SECULAR realms.

So get over it already-you are not anymore special than anyone else,and not everyone in the world will like or can be forced to eat peas!!!!!!!!!!
REALITY.
Truthfulones

United States

#69991 Mar 25, 2013
EmpAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what world you live in... But in this world gays are discriminated against! You may be a "good christian", one of the ones who is right and those ones who don't agree with you are wrong... But it is still religion that breeds this hate regardless of your recognition of it.
I feel like I just read:
Why do you attack harmless beliefs?
They aren't harmless.
What part of HARMLESS don't you understand?
*facepslam
Neither is AIDS or STD's. Does that factor into your spiel of bullchit?

Two way street there-hypocrite.
Truthfulones

United States

#69992 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Diseases, intolerance and hatred kill people every day.

NOT books.
Truthfulones

United States

#69993 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No special rights for anyone.

Don't shove your hate and intolerance down MY throat-because I'll shove it right back at you.
Truthfulones

United States

#69994 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, so you have gay friends,
And if that bothers you-that's YOUR problem, not mine.

My friendships go WAY beyond just jr high level METNALities of "body parts".

Freak.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#69995 Mar 25, 2013
Truthfulones wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in special rights for ANYONE.
Gay, atheist, jewish or otherwise.
In my opinion that "special" anything leads to delusionality-and creates a socio-ILLogical enitleMENTALly diseased society.
I'ts like saying everyone should like "peas"--which is so ignorant, it is beyond belief that such Ignorance even exists.
That Ignorance is on the same elementary level as expecting people that believe in certain other ways, to alter their customs of traditions to allow for that which may not believe in.
That is why we have SECULAR realms.
So get over it already-you are not anymore special than anyone else,and not everyone in the world will like or can be forced to eat peas!!!!!!!!!!
REALITY.
That's an excuse, worst is that you know it. You are making excuses for people who verbally assault, deny employment, and even physically attack people who are a smaller number just because they are not the majority. That is bigotry.

Greensburg, PA

#69996 Mar 25, 2013
Truthfulones wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither is AIDS or STD's. Does that factor into your spiel of bullchit?
Two way street there-hypocrite.
What about AIDS and STD's?

What did i say that is hypocritical?

Your response either makes no sense or needs more clarification of what you are comparing here.

Greensburg, PA

#69997 Mar 25, 2013
Truthfulones wrote:
<quoted text>
And if that bothers you-that's YOUR problem, not mine.
My friendships go WAY beyond just jr high level METNALities of "body parts".
Freak.
That is incredibly dishonest when you know what he was doing.

I have heard plenty of racism that has followed "I have black friends".
It is not a get out of jail free card.
John

Stacy, MN

#69998 Mar 25, 2013
Oh, look another side track from the nothing seeking to marginalize religion/believers. Disagreeing with the act of homosexual sex or state endorsement of same is not hate. Disagreeing with kleptomaniacs because they were born that way is not hate. Those that claim to be tolerant are often the most intolerant.

When your forum goes on these irrelevant tangents about religion I don't see the hospitals, charitable organizations, etc. mentioned. Studies show conservative Christians are much more charitable than liberals and nonbelievers. Of course its about indoctrination though right? Nope, most of these organizations take all comers. Need is usually the only requirement.

One could argue Christianity is the greatest institution for good the world has ever known. Warts and all.

Now let's refocus on your nothing. It is an atheism forum
after all.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
Thinking

Barnsley, UK

#69999 Mar 25, 2013
I believe you're a total clunge.
John wrote:
Oh, look another side track from the nothing seeking to marginalize religion/believers. Disagreeing with the act of homosexual sex or state endorsement of same is not hate. Disagreeing with kleptomaniacs because they were born that way is not hate. Those that claim to be tolerant are often the most intolerant.
When your forum goes on these irrelevant tangents about religion I don't see the hospitals, charitable organizations, etc. mentioned. Studies show conservative Christians are much more charitable than liberals and nonbelievers. Of course its about indoctrination though right? Nope, most of these organizations take all comers. Need is usually the only requirement.
One could argue Christianity is the greatest institution for good the world has ever known. Warts and all.
Now let's refocus on your nothing. It is an atheism forum
after all.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
Siro

Australia

#70000 Mar 25, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I believe you're a total clunge.
<quoted text>
Look! Up in the sky!
Is it a bird?
Is it a plane?
No! Its Thinking with his one liner missiles!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min Eagle 12 - 78,697
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 17 min Science 1,410
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 3 hr Science 32,438
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... Aug 12 Eagle 12 - 1,152
what science will NEVER be able to prove Aug 11 Eagle 12 - 5
News What Ever Happened to the New Atheists?by Ellio... Aug 7 nanoanomaly 1
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) Aug 5 yehoshooah adam 4,381
More from around the web