Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 Full story: TurkishPress.com 70,983

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#69270 Mar 3, 2013
His-truth wrote:
Natural selection DOES NOT explain the ORIGIN ... gee bob .. maybe God done it .. du .. ya tink ?????
NO. I think we don't know. That's no reason to believe "Zap! God done it!".

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#69271 Mar 3, 2013
His-truth wrote:
Natural selection DOES NOT explain the ORIGIN ... gee bob .. maybe God done it .. du .. ya tink ?????
natural selection in no way attempts to explain the origin.

perhaps you should learn about the theories you are trying to debunk before posting. you would look less foolish...

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#69272 Mar 3, 2013
His-truth wrote:
<quoted text>
and what is your evidence for electricity .. 600 years ago
Lightning.

Lexington, KY

#69273 Mar 3, 2013
It's been the end times for 2000 years. Your failed messiah told children at his feet that the end of the world would come before some of them died. See any 2000 year old people walking around?

If not Jesus failed. But that's ok as we have no historical proof he even existed.
His-truth wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you for the compliment .......
My (Jesus') prayer is not for them alone (his Apostles).. I pray also for those who will believe in me (me) through their (Apostles) message ... that all of them may be one .. Father .. just as you are in me and I am in you ... May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me .......... John 17
PS: some choose not to waste their time

Lexington, KY

#69274 Mar 3, 2013
I see that reject confuses evolution and abiogenesis, no shock.
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>natural selection in no way attempts to explain the origin.
perhaps you should learn about the theories you are trying to debunk before posting. you would look less foolish...

Lexington, KY

#69275 Mar 3, 2013
Yeesh can you change your profile picture please? Good grief you are one butt ugly retarded looking reject.

Oh and you need proof of electricity past 600 years? Seriously? I mean really? You are truly this ignorant?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning

My niece in the 1st grade could answer that.
His-truth wrote:
<quoted text>
and what is your evidence for electricity .. 600 years ago

St. Croix valley

#69276 Mar 3, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
I see that reject confuses evolution and abiogenesis, no shock.
<quoted text>
No surprise..so many of the newbie creationists confuse about three or four different fields of science in their naive arguments...

langoliers did it until we educated him somewhat. BBsting did the same but seems to realize he didn't knwo what he was talking about and left...

pretty common among the cult educated. knowledge is the death knell of cults, so their members are pretty freakin' stupid.

Lexington, KY

#69277 Mar 3, 2013
Obviously ignorance is considered a positive for them. How sad to abandon reason for a myth.
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No surprise..so many of the newbie creationists confuse about three or four different fields of science in their naive arguments...
langoliers did it until we educated him somewhat. BBsting did the same but seems to realize he didn't knwo what he was talking about and left...
pretty common among the cult educated. knowledge is the death knell of cults, so their members are pretty freakin' stupid.

St. Croix valley

#69278 Mar 3, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Obviously ignorance is considered a positive for them. How sad to abandon reason for a myth.
<quoted text>
Cults provide a sense of community for the weak minded. the rest we put into employ at the DMV...
Lincoln

United States

#69279 Mar 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Cults provide a sense of community for the weak minded. the rest we put into employ at the DMV...
Atheism provides a sense of community for the weak minded and establishes communist dictatorships in Russia, China and Cuba

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#69280 Mar 3, 2013
His-truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but Bob ... if Scientists created cells .. then who created the Scientists or the DNA ??
Wow-- you really don't know?

The scientists were created by their mothers, just like any other human.

Except perhaps in your case? Maybe you were hatched from under a slime mold? Who knows?

As for the DNA? The scientists created it from raw chemicals. Duuuh.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#69281 Mar 3, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are traits pretty much all fundies have in common.:)
Their beliefs can't really stand up to serious questioning.
I just feel their styles are too different and "His Truth's" focus is too much on just evolution. He also provides links (pointless links, but links) while John doesn't.
You may be correct-- it just seemed to me that John was actually going off his scripts of late, and perhaps he managed to get a PC that he could create a real ID on Topix.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#69282 Mar 3, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course ignorance is considered a virtue by these people

After all, the first bible-story is one of knowledge and punishment--

-- the REAL story of Eden was that knowledge is forbidden.

Making ignorance into a virtue.

It is truly an ugly religion.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#69283 Mar 3, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism provides a sense of community for the weak minded and establishes communist dictatorships in Russia, China and Cuba
Comment from the hatecultist duly noted, recorded and reported.

Truly a credit to your cult of hatred: Genuine Christianity™

St. Croix valley

#69284 Mar 3, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism didn't do that,people did. and faith is alive and strong in those countries.

Lexington, KY

#69285 Mar 3, 2013
I have another suggestion. We can use them as doomsday Sayers in gas stations for people buying cigarettes or booze. Switch Hell with lung cancer or Jesus is god with drink in moderation. They would be naturals!
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Cults provide a sense of community for the weak minded. the rest we put into employ at the DMV...

“the end-times is now”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#69286 Mar 3, 2013
VERY INTERESTING ... http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/daily-update... .. for those interested in the prophecies of the Bible .. the details my dear .. the details .. I trust this will hold your interest ... the prophecy of the popes ... we'll soon see

Lexington, KY

#69287 Mar 3, 2013
Protestant babbling? No thanks. Do wear a paper bag over your dog ugly head. What's wrong with your face?
His-truth wrote:
VERY INTERESTING ... http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/daily-update... .. for those interested in the prophecies of the Bible .. the details my dear .. the details .. I trust this will hold your interest ... the prophecy of the popes ... we'll soon see

St. Croix valley

#69288 Mar 3, 2013
His-truth wrote:
Biblical prophesies have come true? really?

Suckaaaah....
Thinking

Shaftesbury, UK

#69289 Mar 4, 2013
Post changing is all you've got, cuntard.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you've told us before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our world came from nothing? 28 min Patrick 735
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 33 min ChristineM 1,039
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 42 min Thinking 228,623
Heaven 53 min Thinking 11
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 2 hr Patrick 5,940
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 3 hr I can read 22,938
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 5 hr Thinking 155

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE