Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments
66,041 - 66,060 of 70,959 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 7
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Still no evidence in this arena that atheists hold others accountable to. You skipped the questions or an accountable position Bob. Your actions tell me you realize the most evidence backed position is tgat of a prime mover. Science continues to enhance that position. People continue to laugh at yours.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

You make the presupposition that there is no evidence without admitting you do not have the scientifically measurable evidence to support your position of nothing. You have placed limits on what may be limitless. You have placed limits where they need not be. Thus far I have seen no evidence provided by an atheist that would support what is disingenuously called natural mechanisms only. If you think there isn't evidence of design you would be wrong. Admittedly, this can not be proven using your constricting criteria, but nothing in this arena has been proven using this standard. You know this by now. That is why it is so frustrating to the forum when it's pointed out. Judging by the ever-growing anecdotal evidence of this forum overwhelmingly congregated by atheists, atheism is something else entirely. There is a large contingent of antitheists, a portion devoted to secular humanism, and some interplay with other assorted isms. The common denominator is that every single one of these positions is lacking in evidence. The notion that man is the be all end all is flawed in my opinion. Of course you wish to shirk any burden of proof. That's transparent and shows a weak position. Atheism has been co-opted by the new atheist. Much more vocal and commited to breaking down the populace writ large that actually do have a position. I've given more than enough opportunity for atheists to engage in debate that is not circular. The brilliance and weakness of atheism is no accountability. That's why it's not challenging to debate this topic with you loons. Apologies to the few that aren't driven by more than uncertainty. When Reagan debated Gorbachev on our nuclear arsenals each man had a position. If there was a political debate the political atheist would attack the other position and not have to be responsible for one himself. If one football team was atheist and the other was not they would have the ball on offense the whole game. Fumble, and the ball would be returned. This is what you ask for here, but is unacceptable in every other topic. I'm conservative btw. A rational freethinker. I'm sure you are a centrist LOL. What's the mushy middle thought on government size, abortion, tax rates?
If there isn't a position don't bother responding. How is the fence DREW, Curious, Mikey,,,,? You got the post wedged good and deep yet? Stump an antitheist! Ask it what it believes. Still going strong 66,065 plus posts in.
Still nothing about atheism in the atheist forum. No position, no post #. Lies, spin, ad hominem, and boredom.
Waiting for an example of what passes the cut for evidence from atheists. Cowards!
sickofit

Claremont, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

John wrote:
Still no evidence in this arena that atheists hold others accountable to. You skipped the questions or an accountable position Bob. Your actions tell me you realize the most evidence backed position is tgat of a prime mover. Science continues to enhance that position. People continue to laugh at yours.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
With science and repeatable facts prove your cults god is real.....THIS SHOULD BE GOOD......You will either spew hate and turn it around or twist twist twist......YOU HAVE NO PROOF OF YOUR GOD YET WANT OTHERS TO PROVE THERE BELIEFS....

TYPICAL BRAINWASHED MORON.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Not only do you not have any evidence you have no accurate measure. God, no God, always was, doesn't matter NOTHING satisfies you. Interesting you keep fighting God though lmao.

Also interesting you won't debate the evidences for a prime mover vs something of your own. You don't really think I'm going to let you decide what is and isn't evidence do you bigot.

The forum about nothing continues!
sickofit

Claremont, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

John wrote:
Not only do you not have any evidence you have no accurate measure. God, no God, always was, doesn't matter NOTHING satisfies you. Interesting you keep fighting God though lmao.
Also interesting you won't debate the evidences for a prime mover vs something of your own. You don't really think I'm going to let you decide what is and isn't evidence do you bigot.
The forum about nothing continues!
Why dont you live up to standard you want of others,,,PROVIDE PROOF YOUR GOD IS REAL BY A TEST..........

Come one punk..........I dont fight that which is not real. If god was real I would be a follower and worshipper of his...HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY PROOF HE IS REAL.......

If you have any I will look at it.(bible doesnt count)...REAL PROOF..

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does, it believes that the universe and everything in it "just exists" and has no reason to exist.
Provide evidence that the universe is otherwise.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

You loons sure are tough on the internet. Still evidence free though. It is your forum by the way. Since you are so insistent on bringing a God you don't believe in to mask your nothing I will certainly compare my something to whatever it is that shall not ne named LOL.

Get your nothing out of here little fella. I'll call you out on your tough guy act as well. Keep coming back for more beatings.

What do you believe?
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

It isn't hard to notice the atheists have been exposed. I simply have asked for evidence that meets their rules. It's obvious they don't have any but can't even admit that. Agendas aren't good for science.

Rather than debate what is and isn't proof/evidence, which I've exposed since 2009 why not just shut up and sit on the fence or make a case. I have reasons for my beliefs from multiple disciplines bit I'm not here to persuade you. I don't debate nothing. You have a forum about nothing AP maybe you like impossible nonsense.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

John wrote:
You loons sure are tough on the internet. Still evidence free though. It is your forum by the way. Since you are so insistent on bringing a God you don't believe in to mask your nothing I will certainly compare my something to whatever it is that shall not ne named LOL.
Get your nothing out of here little fella. I'll call you out on your tough guy act as well. Keep coming back for more beatings.
What do you believe?
So you have no evidence that your imaginary friend is a god.
Thinking

Staines, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Double negative.
John wrote:
It isn't hard to notice the atheists have been exposed. I simply have asked for evidence that meets their rules. It's obvious they don't have any but can't even admit that. Agendas aren't good for science.
Rather than debate what is and isn't proof/evidence, which I've exposed since 2009 why not just shut up and sit on the fence or make a case. I have reasons for my beliefs from multiple disciplines bit I'm not here to persuade you. I don't debate nothing. You have a forum about nothing AP maybe you like impossible nonsense.
sickofit

Claremont, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

John.....Ok you want proof for our beliefs but offer none for your beliefs......HYPOCRIT????????? ?

Come on be an adult prove your cults god is real....OR SHUT YOUR NAZI FASCIST PIE HOLE PUNK.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

It's your forum whackadoodle. Keep bringing nothing and I'll point and laugh. I've already exposed your rules for evidence and you having no measurable way to discern between possibility. You need a refresher?

How do crazy loons like yourself decide what is most or least likely: always was, prime mover, something from nothing. Don't skip the question hypocrite. Now if you want to admit this idea of evidence, logic, rationality is just wordplay we can proceed.

I contend there is more evidence to believe in a prime mover vs any other. This is your forum and your chance to shine. Thousands before you have failed. All the way back to 2009. You clowns should have never attempted to advance an obviously agenda driven nonargument but I guess thats what nutzos do.

Looking forward to your irrelevant nonsense, ducking of questions, and inclusion of a God you don't believe in.

Nothing to see here folks!
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

My accountable position is a prime mover. You have zip, zilch, nada and this is your forum. You can't debate. You won't debate. Get your nothing out of here!
sickofit

Claremont, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

John...If just once you would act like and adult I would give you what you want..Thing is my 3 year old grand daughter acts more mature then you....

Again....Your belief and religion has ZIP ZERO ZILCH NADA proof it is real or true....Since that is FACT,why do you want proof from others when you offer none?

Please try to be an adult and try to post something that makes sense.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Atheists are reviled not because of lack of belief, but lack of integrity or logic.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
sickofit

Claremont, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

John...You believe in a flying space jew....YOUR THE ONE WITH LACK OF INTEGRITY MORON.....

Stump a christian ask them to proev there cults god is real.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

PUNK, DOG KILLING RAPIST you are all words. Typical of a cowardly atheist. Attempt to marginalize and bully those who disagree with you. You will do neither little fella. Not from your keyboard and certainly not in person.

Too over the top LOL? I'm new at this.
sickofit

Claremont, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I would lvoe to debate with you john...But you wont all youw ill do is repeat same post and spew hate and ignorant lies.....WHEN YOU GROW UP COME BACK AND WE CAN TALK.....

But for now time for you to leave. you lying pile of trash.....

Lucky we are not talking face to face..Would have knock you out by now moron..Stupid people like you need to go out behind woodshed and get taught to grow up.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

John wrote:
Atheists are reviled not because of lack of belief, but lack of integrity or logic.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
OK, OK, OK I believe you are an idiot.
sickofit

Claremont, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I would snap your pot bellied inbred toothless head off your body bubba. You christians are all weak wimpy big mouthed punks....Now like I said until you have proof of your VILE NASTY HATE FILLED EGOMANIAC GOD BEING REAL TIME TO SHUT UP YOU PILE OF NAZI TRASH........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 35 min Aura Mytha 224,176
HELL real or not? (Sep '13) 1 hr Reason Personified 272
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 3 hr Hidingfromyou 373
Our world came from nothing? 4 hr Richardfs 218
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 5 hr NightSerf 21,394
Atheism Destroyed At Last! - The Debate Of The ... 18 hr DonPanic 1,285
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Thu religionisillness 834
•••
•••