Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 Full story: TurkishPress.com 70,983

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Full Story
devilkeeper

Voorhees, NJ

#68807 Feb 27, 2013
i think buddhism must be real i see obvious infallible proof..
John

Saint Charles, MO

#68808 Feb 27, 2013
Still no evidence or accountable position in an atheism forum. No challengers to the prime mover despite the rhetoric.

The magic of the nothing will morph an orderly universe into being by the time you anti-science clowns have a point.

Atheism exposed 101.
John

Saint Charles, MO

#68809 Feb 27, 2013
You skipped the questions by the way. Oh, your ignorance on display gives me joy.
John

Saint Charles, MO

#68810 Feb 27, 2013
John wrote:
You choose to ignore I've exposed you and your ahem evidentiary standard. You brought up the God you don't believe in again. You are smitten!
Do you have any evidence in this arena that meets your own criteria?
How do you measure the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
I'll wait for your dodge, or we can skip this dance and just debate your nothing vs my something. I'm sure you realize I at least have a case. You have no good options bigot.
How do you feel about your vote for Obama ensuring millions are hungry and unemployed?
*** You might have missed questions like this for the last 4/5 years lmao. Yep. You are that nuts. A forum about nothing. I don't debate nothing but by all means let's not stop now.****
Atheists don't do questions or evidence.
Several atheists have claimed these questions have been addressed. They lie. Nothing has to lie and/or deflect.$1,000 dollars that shows any evidence backed meaningful reply. Atheists are scam artists.
I love how much time you spend fighting a God you don't believe in.
March, march, march
Evidence, logic, rationality, mere words to bigots.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68811 Feb 27, 2013
John wrote:
Still ... a ... clowns
Yes. You are still a clown.

And? This post of yours?

Not a debate. Not evidence of any kind.

I get to keep my money. And you?

You are the coward-- exactly as I predicted.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68812 Feb 27, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence, logic, rationality, mere words to bigots.
Are you speaking as a bigot?

LOL!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#68813 Feb 27, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>Though it would be nice if there were more atheists, the numbers don't matter when it comes to truth.
No it would not be nice but go on dreaming.

But you are right, for Christians it's the truth that matters not numbers.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#68814 Feb 27, 2013
Indy 300M wrote:
<quoted text>
So religion doesn't drive us back to the dark ages. Look at the muslim world. No thanks.
Really, though, it's not so much evangalizing as it is making our presence known, so others don't feel isolated and we can collectively demand our equal rights and a secular government.
America never left the dark ages. Most of you came over here on the Mayflower with your primitive ass selves and slaughtered the Natives and now you wanna talk Morals? PaLEASE!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#68815 Feb 27, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you're a nob jockey.
Is that your area of expertise?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#68816 Feb 27, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
No it would not be nice but go on dreaming.
But you are right, for Christians it's the truth that matters not numbers.
yet they base their cult on a book full of proven lies....

Hmmmm. i sense a problem with your theory....
Thinking

Shaftesbury, UK

#68817 Feb 28, 2013
I also believe you're a post changing nob jockey.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your area of expertise?
John

Saint Charles, MO

#68819 Feb 28, 2013
Atheists don't do questions or evidence. They do hate them some Christians though. Might as well reserve your hate for an institution that, while flawed has changed the world for the better like no other. We must stop those damn Catholic hospitals! Ban the rice bowls.

Once again a forum about atheism has nothing of their own. I couldn't be more pleased that your nonsense is reviled.
believerist

Lodi, WI

#68820 Feb 28, 2013
Thinking

Shaftesbury, UK

#68821 Feb 28, 2013
Straw man.
John wrote:
Atheists don't do questions or evidence. They do hate them some Christians though. Might as well reserve your hate for an institution that, while flawed has changed the world for the better like no other. We must stop those damn Catholic hospitals! Ban the rice bowls.
Once again a forum about atheism has nothing of their own. I couldn't be more pleased that your nonsense is reviled.
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#68822 Feb 28, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Your religion is a hatecult, just like all the rest.
Duuuuh.
<quoted text>
Nope. You lie: all cults have some figurehead, some "magical" leader behind them.
Athiesm has none such.
Besides, atheism has NO beliefs of any kind, you silly hatecultist.
Yes it does, it believes that the universe and everything in it "just exists" and has no reason to exist.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68823 Feb 28, 2013
John wrote:
This post of yours?

Not a debate. Not evidence of any kind.

I get to keep my money. And you?

You are the coward-- exactly as I predicted.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68824 Feb 28, 2013
believerist wrote:
PROOF GOD EXISTS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UMYuHtJcJfcXX
Really? Some highly untalented kids intimating an even less talented whitebread dad attempting the Harlem Shake?

Seriously?

That's proof of unprotected sex, sure...

... but hardly proof of any gods...

I think you got your linky-poo wrong.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68825 Feb 28, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does, it believes that the universe and everything in it "just exists" and has no reason to exist.
That is a flat lie, silly little mindless godbot.

Atheism rejects imaginary gods.

And?

Since there is zero evidence for ANY gods?

They are all imaginary.

What you said here, is what is known as a Straw Man.

It is not an argument-- it's a pathetic attempt at diversion from the FACT that you have no facts.

Sad for you, really -- your imaginary god is so...

.... very ... very...

... human.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#68826 Feb 28, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? and you speak for all atheists?

most of them i know are honest about it and just say they have no idea why the universe exists or even if there IS a 'reason' for its existence...

it is very dishonest of you to just make shit up about other people. why would you do that?
John

Saint Charles, MO

#68827 Feb 28, 2013
Still no evidence in this arena that atheists hold others accountable to. You skipped the questions or an accountable position Bob. Your actions tell me you realize the most evidence backed position is tgat of a prime mover. Science continues to enhance that position. People continue to laugh at yours.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 6 min Eman 22,062
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 47 min TheHeadlines 227,399
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 52 min TheHeadlines 70
Stump a theist with 2 questions 54 min TheHeadlines 17
Atheism 101: What's the most aggravating argume... 2 hr Patrick n Angela 3
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 3 hr Thinking 183
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns 7 hr Patrick 41
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••