Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments (Page 3,300)

Showing posts 65,981 - 66,000 of70,959
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Thinking

Staines, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

This would be the same Malala that is actually a believer, not an Atheist? How can siro be so dumb with just one head?
Givemeliberty wrote:
I know right! Hell Siro changes her screen name about every week or so anyways lol! SHe was the one who said the soldiers of Allah were correct in gunning down Malala if she had offended Islam.
<quoted text>
Thinking

Staines, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

I believe you're a spunkmop.
John wrote:
<quoted text>
That's disbelief. You don't believe in God so quit bring him up. Go whine elsewhere loon. You cowards have been exposed from day one in here and all you want to do is advance your bigoted agenda. There isn't anything that meets your criteria. I offered to debate but really how could you. A little logic takes down your entire forum. Keep coming back with nothing.and I'll point it out. Blame yourselves.
What do you believe?
sickofit

Claremont, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

John wrote:
<quoted text>
That's disbelief. You don't believe in God so quit bring him up. Go whine elsewhere loon. You cowards have been exposed from day one in here and all you want to do is advance your bigoted agenda. There isn't anything that meets your criteria. I offered to debate but really how could you. A little logic takes down your entire forum. Keep coming back with nothing.and I'll point it out. Blame yourselves.
What do you believe?
Oh wow your insane...IT IS MY BELIEF.....NOT DISBELIEF IDIOT.......

You wont debate...I posted my belief and you say it isnt my belief...Your just a moron who only wants to spew hate and lies and bigotry...

I use logic you use lies....I am gonna go watch TV with my wife...Maybe you have meds to take and get back to your rubber room????
sickofit

Claremont, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

I BELIEVE THAT JOHN IS A MORON AND A HATE FILLED BIGOTED NAZI FASCIST CHRISTIAN....

There john that is my belief...not disbelief....JUST A FACT AND BELIEF...

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

For those just joining the forum, John is just a troll who will not debate. He's been offered chances to debate many times, but just copy/pastes the same few posts over and over. I've asked him to debate, and he won't. I've asked him to provide evidence for god, anything he considers evidence, so we can debate it, but he won't come up with any.
If anybody out there wants to provide some kind of evidence for god, I'd be happy to debate.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Boob of Queer-Farts......
You say evolution is a fact.
You say this is direct observation.
Name the direct observation that proves that evolution is a fact.
The flu virus.

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Ya little Muslim girl who just wanted a better education and more opportunities for girls in Islamic nations to get a proper education. Gunned down and that retard said she deserved it if she acted unislamic!
Thinking wrote:
This would be the same Malala that is actually a believer, not an Atheist? How can siro be so dumb with just one head?
<quoted text>

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

John wrote:
<quoted text>
That's disbelief. What do you believe? You skipped the questions; as did Bob and the rest of the nothings. That's ok, you loons are very helpful in exposing your nonsense.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
This post of yours?

Not a debate. Not evidence of any kind.

I get to keep my money. And you?

You are the coward-- exactly as I predicted.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

John wrote:
Still no evidence in this arena from the hypocrites. My $1,000.00 reward is still waiting to be claimed. Should be quite a while as your nonclaim has had its own forum since 2009.
How do you guys type in straitjackets?
Nothing Bless
This post of yours?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

John wrote:
<idiocy redacted>
This post of yours?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

John wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you believe?
This post of yours?

Thinking

Staines, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

There's a lot in the bible that is anti women too.
Givemeliberty wrote:
Ya little Muslim girl who just wanted a better education and more opportunities for girls in Islamic nations to get a proper education. Gunned down and that retard said she deserved it if she acted unislamic!
<quoted text>

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Naturally and it makes sense because much of the bible was stolen for the Quran.
Thinking wrote:
There's a lot in the bible that is anti women too.
<quoted text>
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Yawn. I don't debate nothing. I have exposed these loons arbitrary and agenda driven evidentiary process. Watch. Please show an example of evidence in this arena you hold others accountable to. You can't.

Rather than rehash what I have so easily exposed let's debate our accountable positions of belief. Mine is a prime mover. Yours is lies and strawmen.

Folks these are bigots and whackos with a forum about nothing.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

March, march, hate that God, march, march. No one is trying to convert you loons. I simply asked some questions and it became obvious how illogical and irrational you are. You are certainly reliant on God for your nothing LOL.

See for yourselves who will and won't debate folks. I have tried to debate since page one. Since you cowards are AP fixated on a God you don't believe in I will debate the evidence and reasons I believe in a prime mover vs whatever you want. You have nothing though don't you LOL. Keep the forum going you are useful idiots.
sickofit

Claremont, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

John it is you who ahs been exposed...You post nothing but vitrol attacks and spew hate and bigotry and nasty words. Oh how proud your cults god will be of how nasty you are.

Your questions have been answered and you have been proven wrong AT EVERY TURN....You have lost....now sit downa nd shut up you hitler loving nazi fascist christina puke.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Why are you so intolerant? You skipped the questions by the way. Why do you lie for your nothing? This is your forum yet you attempt to make it about me and what I believe. If you are so dead set on doing that bring your accountable position.

Let's start with just one question your forum has claimed to have answered. Do you have any evidence in this arena that meets the standards you hold others accountable to? Now, you claim this has already been done so just repost
it. There are many more. Only the mentally ill go to such great lengths to advance nothing. This forum is a farce and your crew are cowardly bigots. The proof is everywhere.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
Why are you so intolerant?
Are you saying the kettle is black?
John wrote:
You skipped the questions by the way. Why do you lie for your nothing? This is your forum yet you attempt to make it about me and what I believe. If you are so dead set on doing that bring your accountable position.
I haven't been around since the beginning of the forum but if the questions are anything like "why do you lie for your nothing?" I would imagine you are simply upset that they are not humoring your condescending ignorant dishonest questions.

However, if the questions are honest and not accusatory and purposely worded to aim to an answer you've already decided on.... Then please ask them again.
John wrote:
Let's start with just one question your forum has claimed to have answered. Do you have any evidence in this arena that meets the standards you hold others accountable to? Now, you claim this has already been done so just repost
it. There are many more. Only the mentally ill go to such great lengths to advance nothing. This forum is a farce and your crew are cowardly bigots. The proof is everywhere.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
I myself am not going to claim this has already been done.... Because i don't even understand the question. I would like to add that this sounds like a good honest question that deserves an answer probably... But I simply don't know what you are asking. Are you asking what evidence we have that follows the same standards we ask for believers to have for god? That is a fair question if that is what you are asking... Kinda...

I'm sure people have responded with comments about the burden of proof and proving a negative... Have you heard of Russell's teapot? You may not like this as an answer... But you don't have to like it for it to be logical.
Examples like Santa or a spaghetti monster are upsetting but accurate but no matter how long or hard a child cries and stomps his feet it won't make the tooth fairy real.

I need to add... If someone disagrees with what you believe in it does not make them a bigot. Even if they attack you personally they are not a bigot.... HOWEVER, if you aim your hateful comments to an entire group.. That is a bigot! Look it up. You have no guilt free force field.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
Naturally and it makes sense because much of the bible was stolen for the Quran.
<quoted text>
Did you get that backwards? the bible was written before the Quran, no?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Ahhh, got it now! thought I was missing something from history, just read "from the quran' instead of 'FOR the quran'...

sorry...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,981 - 66,000 of70,959
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min CunningLinguist 223,002
Our world came from nothing? 3 hr Igor Trip 20
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 4 hr Mikko 21,328
Why do i deserve no respect. 5 hr Carchar king 1
Introducing The Universal Religion 16 hr NightSerf 718
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 21 hr ChristineM 802
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) Wed Buck Crick 324
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••