Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 Full story: TurkishPress.com 70,983

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Full Story
Thinking

Shaftesbury, UK

#68747 Feb 26, 2013
I believe you're a fucktard.
John wrote:
No evidence or accountable position. No relevant answerable to questions. This is simply a forum of bigots ill equipped to debate the evidences of a prime mover vs their nothing.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#68748 Feb 26, 2013
My beliefs is that there is no god of any kind.

There John posted my belief.....

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68749 Feb 26, 2013
John wrote:
My, my, how you loons sqwak for evidence then reveal your true intention and purpose. This isn't about evidence or truth, its about your agenda against believers. This took four years for you to admit. Your nothing will propel us nowhere. Any agenda that is decidely not evidence based or open to possibility is a hindrance. Atheism has always been horrific wherever it took root.
Now get your nothing out of here cowards!
This post of yours?

Not a debate. Not evidence of any kind.

I get to keep my money. And you?

You are the coward-- exactly as I predicted.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68750 Feb 26, 2013
John wrote:
No evidence or accountable position. No relevant answerable to questions. This is simply a forum of bigots ill equipped to debate the evidences of a prime mover vs their nothing.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
This post of yours?

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#68751 Feb 26, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>This post of yours?
This is the police! Step away from the banana!!!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68752 Feb 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>This is the police! Step away from the banana!!!
Your jealousy of me is kinda sad to watch-- here, you are obviously stalking me now.

Sad, really.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#68753 Feb 26, 2013
I know right! Hell Siro changes her screen name about every week or so anyways lol! SHe was the one who said the soldiers of Allah were correct in gunning down Malala if she had offended Islam.
Thinking wrote:
I really don't get where siro's hate comes from. Kitten's just doing Kitten's thing and that's enough to send siro mental.
<quoted text>

Lexington, KY

#68754 Feb 26, 2013
LOL! Calm down godbots! See?

http://news.yahoo.com/kerry-defends-liberties...

BERLIN (Reuters)- Secretary of State John Kerry offered a defense of freedom of speech, religion and thought in the United States on Tuesday telling German students.

"As a country, as a society, we live and breathe the idea of religious freedom and religious tolerance, whatever the religion, and political freedom and political tolerance, whatever the point of view, "you have a right to be stupid if you want to be."

St. Croix valley

#68755 Feb 26, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
I know right! Hell Siro changes her screen name about every week or so anyways lol! SHe was the one who said the soldiers of Allah were correct in gunning down Malala if she had offended Islam.
<quoted text>
Well, she offended his god. the christian whackos don't like to admit they worship the same god as the islamic whackos, but they do...

they really act pretty much the same also, so no big surprise.
John

West Bend, WI

#68756 Feb 26, 2013
sickofit wrote:
My beliefs is that there is no god of any kind.
There John posted my belief.....
That's disbelief. What do you believe? You skipped the questions; as did Bob and the rest of the nothings. That's ok, you loons are very helpful in exposing your nonsense.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
John

West Bend, WI

#68757 Feb 26, 2013
Still no evidence in this arena from the hypocrites. My $1,000.00 reward is still waiting to be claimed. Should be quite a while as your nonclaim has had its own forum since 2009.
How do you guys type in straitjackets?
Nothing Bless
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#68758 Feb 26, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
That's disbelief. What do you believe? You skipped the questions; as did Bob and the rest of the nothings. That's ok, you loons are very helpful in exposing your nonsense.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
That is my belief moron...I BELIEVE THERE IS NO GODS NOW OR NEVRE HAS BEEN.

That is my belief....Not disbelief but BELIEF..........You have a hard time understanding dont you? MY BELIEF IS THAT THERE IS NO GOD..........GOT IT IDIOT?
John

West Bend, WI

#68759 Feb 26, 2013
You make the presupposition that there is no evidence without admitting you do not have the scientifically measurable evidence to support your position of nothing. You have placed limits on what may be limitless. You have placed limits where they need not be. Thus far I have seen no evidence provided by an atheist that would support what is disingenuously called natural mechanisms only. If you think there isn't evidence of design you would be wrong. Admittedly, this can not be proven using your constricting criteria, but nothing in this arena has been proven using this standard. You know this by now. That is why it is so frustrating to the forum when it's pointed out. Judging by the ever-growing anecdotal evidence of this forum overwhelmingly congregated by atheists, atheism is something else entirely. There is a large contingent of antitheists, a portion devoted to secular humanism, and some interplay with other assorted isms. The common denominator is that every single one of these positions is lacking in evidence. The notion that man is the be all end all is flawed in my opinion. Of course you wish to shirk any burden of proof. That's transparent and shows a weak position. Atheism has been co-opted by the new atheist. Much more vocal and commited to breaking down the populace writ large that actually do have a position. I've given more than enough opportunity for atheists to engage in debate that is not circular. The brilliance and weakness of atheism is no accountability. That's why it's not challenging to debate this topic with you loons. Apologies to the few that aren't driven by more than uncertainty. When Reagan debated Gorbachev on our nuclear arsenals each man had a position. If there was a political debate the political atheist would attack the other position and not have to be responsible for one himself. If one football team was atheist and the other was not they would have the ball on offense the whole game. Fumble, and the ball would be returned. This is what you ask for here, but is unacceptable in every other topic. I'm conservative btw. A rational freethinker. I'm sure you are a centrist LOL. What's the mushy middle thought on government size, abortion, tax rates?
If there isn't a position don't bother responding. How is the fence DREW, Curious, Mikey,,,,? You got the post wedged good and deep yet? Stump an antitheist! Ask it what it believes. Still going strong 66,000 plus posts in.
Still nothing about atheism in the atheist forum. No position, no post #. Lies, spin, ad hominem, and boredom.
Waiting for an example of what passes the cut for evidence from atheists. Cowards!

Lexington, KY

#68760 Feb 26, 2013
It's all the god of Abraham. Islam is just Judaism 2.0 whereas Christianity is Judaism 1.5.
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, she offended his god. the christian whackos don't like to admit they worship the same god as the islamic whackos, but they do...
they really act pretty much the same also, so no big surprise.
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#68761 Feb 26, 2013
I am a Libertarian...Government needs to be cut by 2/3 across the board.

OH AND MY "BELIEF" IS THERE IS NO GODS....Since there is no way to prove one exist there is to me right now no way one does exist.

Now if you have a way to prove your cults god is real then please post it.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#68762 Feb 26, 2013
The Myth of Atheist Obligation.
That's what I call it.
The assertion that because atheists don't accept the teaching of "Zap! God did it!", a teaching that can conflict with actual evidence, then they are obligated to come up with an explanation for...everything.
How did the universe began? Well, there will always be a question about the origin of the universe I can't answer. But I do know the story in Genesis is a myth. There is evidence that the universe began with a Big Bang.
How did life begin? Don't know. But it's quite clear that once life did begin, it evolved.
John

West Bend, WI

#68763 Feb 26, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
That is my belief moron...I BELIEVE THERE IS NO GODS NOW OR NEVRE HAS BEEN.
That is my belief....Not disbelief but BELIEF..........You have a hard time understanding dont you? MY BELIEF IS THAT THERE IS NO GOD..........GOT IT IDIOT?
That's disbelief. You don't believe in God so quit bring him up. Go whine elsewhere loon. You cowards have been exposed from day one in here and all you want to do is advance your bigoted agenda. There isn't anything that meets your criteria. I offered to debate but really how could you. A little logic takes down your entire forum. Keep coming back with nothing.and I'll point it out. Blame yourselves.

What do you believe?
Thinking

Shaftesbury, UK

#68764 Feb 26, 2013
This would be the same Malala that is actually a believer, not an Atheist? How can siro be so dumb with just one head?
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking

Shaftesbury, UK

#68765 Feb 26, 2013
I believe you're a spunkmop.
John wrote:
<quoted text>
That's disbelief. You don't believe in God so quit bring him up. Go whine elsewhere loon. You cowards have been exposed from day one in here and all you want to do is advance your bigoted agenda. There isn't anything that meets your criteria. I offered to debate but really how could you. A little logic takes down your entire forum. Keep coming back with nothing.and I'll point it out. Blame yourselves.
What do you believe?
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#68766 Feb 26, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you believe?
Oh wow your insane...IT IS MY BELIEF.....NOT DISBELIEF IDIOT.......

You wont debate...I posted my belief and you say it isnt my belief...Your just a moron who only wants to spew hate and lies and bigotry...

I use logic you use lies....I am gonna go watch TV with my wife...Maybe you have meds to take and get back to your rubber room????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Eagle 12 229,931
Our world came from nothing? 46 min Larry 1,017
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr Chiclets 22,982
Adam Atheoi - the god of 'humanity' 8 hr Thinking 90
Man center of the universe. 8 hr Thinking 87
Islam for peace, or violence? 23 hr Thinking 26
Razer and Ben Affleck take on the atheists Oct 17 Thinking 6

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE