Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments (Page 3,296)

Showing posts 65,901 - 65,920 of70,959
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

You are forgetting, Langoliers, that many of the people you label as atheists, are really just people that realize the discussion of myths is ridiculous and not even an issue.

Faith doesn't even come into the equation...
Thinking

Staines, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

You're also a proven posting post changing cu*t.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Not
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
You choose to ignore I've exposed you and your ahem evidentiary standard. You brought up the God you don't believe in again. You are smitten!
Do you have any evidence in this arena that meets your own criteria?
How do you measure the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
I'll wait for your dodge, or we can skip this dance and just debate your nothing vs my something. I'm sure you realize I at least have a case. You have no good options bigot.
How do you feel about your vote for Obama ensuring millions are hungry and unemployed?
*** You might have missed questions like this for the last 4/5 years lmao. Yep. You are that nuts. A forum about nothing. I don't debate nothing but by all means let's not stop now.****
Atheists don't do questions or evidence.
Several atheists have claimed these questions have been addressed. They lie. Nothing has to lie and/or deflect.$1,000 dollars that shows any evidence backed meaningful reply. Atheists ate scam artists.
I love how much time you spend fighting a God you don't believe in.
Just for you Bobby. Would you like to debate or do you just want to punish this God you don't believe in?
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
Are you trying to deflect your inability to bring evidence or even not be hypocritical in your requirements for same. Nope, this is your forum Booby. Acknowledge your limiting and ridiculous rules have gotten you zip. Seriously. Acknowledge that. Now, if you want to debate the evidences and reasons for your nothing vs my something let's get on with it. You won't. You can't. I'll bet my house you can't give any evidence in this arena that meets the standard.
Get your nothing out of here. You loons are simple bigots with no intentions of searching and seeking. Atheism is a scam like Amway.
No answers and no takers LOL
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 65,900 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True
science that is repeatable and observable.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of people believe men have penises and women have vaginas - you do not, so they are WRONG!.......because you said so.
Now lets sing 'the internationale'!
Or better still.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
So ... you know nothing about genetics or biology.
Siro

Leichhardt, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So ... you know nothing about genetics or biology.
Really???????
Says who?
You!
You are a nutbag phaggot who wears dresses and calls himself female and asexual.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Whoa! Siro dude! You totally showed Kittencoders incredible intellect what's what with that 2nd grade-level taunt!

Your parents must be so proud!....

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
all atheist believe there is no God or gods.
The above is a flat lie. Ask ANY atheist-- and they will tell you so.

But. All you HAVE are your lies--

--- your lies are >>literally<< what makes you... you.

Which is quite pathetic to witness.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for you Bobby. Would you like to debate or do you just want to punish this God you don't believe in?
What "questions"? You never asked any!

This post of yours?

Not a debate. Not evidence of any kind.

I get to keep my money. And you?

You are the coward-- exactly as I predicted.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
No answers and no takers LOL

This post of yours?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 65,900 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True
science that is repeatable and observable.

This post of yours?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
Whoa! Siro dude! You totally showed Kittencoders incredible intellect what's what with that 2nd grade-level taunt!
Your parents must be so proud!....
Wait... what?

Siro had.... PARENTS?

I thought he was a lab experiment that had escaped....
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Once again no evidence or accountable position from the liberal atheists. Bob and his crew have spent years lying for nothing.

Do you have any.evidence in this arena that meets the standards you hold others accountable to?

How does Bob measure evidence. For instance what is most or least likely: always was, prime mover, something from nothing.

Skip them again Bob. Fine by me. I exposed you loons long ago. Your nothing is illogical and irrational. You have cowered when challenged to debate the evidences/reasons to believe in a prime mover vs ?????

Nothing to see here but crazy marginalized bigots.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

John wrote:
Once again no evidence or accountable position from the liberal atheists. Bob and his crew have spent years lying for nothing.
Do you have any.evidence in this arena that meets the standards you hold others accountable to?
How does Bob measure evidence. For instance what is most or least likely: always was, prime mover, something from nothing.
Skip them again Bob. Fine by me. I exposed you loons long ago. Your nothing is illogical and irrational. You have cowered when challenged to debate the evidences/reasons to believe in a prime mover vs ?????
Nothing to see here but crazy marginalized bigots.
What is it you want??? Your hate and vitrol and nasty commenst sure wont win people over to your religion...That is the problem with christians. They spew hate and bigotry and nasty comments and then wonder why they cant get new recruits for there cult.

For me in my opinion it is easier to beleive that an advanced race of space aliens came here long ago and seeded life,then some all powerfull god figure did it.

I dont know fro fact what is right 100%....AND NEITHER DOES ANYONE ALIVE TODAY KNOW FOR FACT 100% WHAT IS RIGHT./.....IF YOU SAY YOU DO YOUR A LIAR.

Evolution=theory
creation-theory
Zues did it=theory.
etc
etc
etc
etc..........Since there is hundreds if not thousands of theories on how all was made not one theory can claim 100% correct...RIGHT?

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
" all babies ARE born atheist"
2.3% what a joke your religion is!
You claim all humans are born atheist.
Ok that means at one time you had 100% of the human population. The current percentage of the world population that is atheist is at 2.3%.
That means that 97.7% of your congregation has left your faith!!
WTF is wrong with you guys?
97.7%!!!!!!!
Do you realize how many people that is?
Man you're not just losing them at that rate there running from you! LMFAO
What shape was the earth when 97.7% of people thought it was flat?
Truth isn't determined by popular vote. It just is truth. Even if everyone on earth believed in god, god still wouldn't exist.
BTW, atheism isn't a faith. Don't know what you fundies get out of saying it's a faith/religion.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
all atheist believe there is no God or gods. And all agnostic have no faith.
It really doesn't matter both will meet up in hell one day.
Provide ANY evidence hell exists. No, buy-bull quotes don't count, and asking me to prove hell doesn't exist doesn't count either.
Roy Lee

Kremlin, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

IP test check

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Testing your VPN for your new sock?
Roy Lee wrote:
IP test check

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>What shape was the earth when 97.7% of people thought it was flat?
Truth isn't determined by popular vote. It just is truth. Even if everyone on earth believed in god, god still wouldn't exist.
BTW, atheism isn't a faith. Don't know what you fundies get out of saying it's a faith/religion.
Good so you can now quit using the definition of agnostic for atheist because you don't need the numbers atheist is just fine being little.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,901 - 65,920 of70,959
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••