Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments (Page 3,292)

Showing posts 65,821 - 65,840 of70,959
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
You nazi pigs would force us all into your cult if not for the 1st amendment. You do keep trying dont you??
You would butcher all who disagree with you muck like your Godless heroes in history. Slashing tongues with machetes and not evidence is your weapon of choice.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Are you trying to deflect your inability to bring evidence or even not be hypocritical in your requirements for same. Nope, this is your forum Booby. Acknowledge your limiting and ridiculous rules have gotten you zip. Seriously. Acknowledge that. Now, if you want to debate the evidences and reasons for your nothing vs my something let's get on with it. You won't. You can't. I'll bet my house you can't give any evidence in this arena that meets the standard.

Get your nothing out of here. You loons are simple bigots with no intentions of searching and seeking. Atheism is a scam like Amway.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
You would butcher all who disagree with you muck like your Godless heroes in history. Slashing tongues with machetes and not evidence is your weapon of choice.
No I would not hurt anyone. Have your religion live your life...Just dont try to force me into your cult by laws and rules and bans.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

You choose to ignore I've exposed you and your ahem evidentiary standard. You brought up the God you don't believe in again. You are smitten!
Do you have any evidence in this arena that meets your own criteria?
How do you measure the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
I'll wait for your dodge, or we can skip this dance and just debate your nothing vs my something. I'm sure you realize I at least have a case. You have no good options bigot.
How do you feel about your vote for Obama ensuring millions are hungry and unemployed?

*** You might have missed questions like this for the last 4/5 years lmao. Yep. You are that nuts. A forum about nothing. I don't debate nothing but by all means let's not stop now.****
Atheists don't do questions or evidence.

Several atheists have claimed these questions have been addressed. They lie. Nothing has to lie and/or deflect.$1,000 dollars that shows any evidence backed meaningful reply. Atheists ate scam artists.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Still holding our breath waiting for the forum about nothing to make their long awaited leap into relevance. We have waited on nothing since 2009. Just in case I missed a relevant post please resubmit the most evidence backed information from amongst the previous 65,000 Bwahahaha. These bigots are absolutely and clinically insane to post nothing so repetitively and caustically. Its like watching Theismann break his leg. I can't turn away LOL.
Its Just Me

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

melevy wrote:
<quoted text>Let's be clear on one thing, johnny, no one really cares what you believe or don't, although it is pretty obvious from the tenor of your posts. I am not obligated to defend or justify my position to you. You believe what you want, and I'll not believe what I want.
Ta ta.
Yeah. Thats what it boils down to.Individual beliefs.Question.Why the need to defend your non beliefs? Live and die with them seems feasible to me? Whatever.Live and die with them..
Its Just Me

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

John wrote:
Still holding our breath waiting for the forum about nothing to make their long awaited leap into relevance. We have waited on nothing since 2009. Just in case I missed a relevant post please resubmit the most evidence backed information from amongst the previous 65,000 Bwahahaha. These bigots are absolutely and clinically insane to post nothing so repetitively and caustically. Its like watching Theismann break his leg. I can't turn away LOL.
So.You are saying you have been here since 2009.May I reccomend getting a life while youn are still alive numnutz?
Its Just Me

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll debate.
You start: show us your proof for your god.
I will bet you $1,000 that you will run away like the coward you are.
Hard to debate with a troll.Die with your non beliefs Bob and STFU!
Its Just Me

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
You nazi pigs would force us all into your cult if not for the 1st amendment. You do keep trying dont you??
Pop another goofball you sin adulterated slimeball.
Its Just Me

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a fool. Your whole religion has been debunked many tiems by many people. Now run along to your KKK meeting or nazi party meeting or whatever you christians do during non-church days.
So,in other words,you follow foolish man? You are an idiot.Die with your disbeliefs you moron.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I love it. Complete chaos without even the facade of having a point. If I was an atheist I would have pulled the plug on this forum long ago. Horrible idea. Thanks for your two cents newbie. Where does one get a life?
Its Just Me

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

You have a life through God.
Its Just Me

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Some do tend to think they fell out of a birds ass though,and have the mentality of an animal.To each their own...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Its Just Me wrote:
Some do tend to think they fell out of a birds ass though,and have the mentality of an animal.To each their own...
Someone thinks they are bird poo?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

John wrote:
<quoted text>
This post of yours?

Not a debate. Not evidence of any kind.

I get to keep my money. And you?

You are the coward-- exactly as I predicted.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

John wrote:
Are you trying to deflect your inability to bring evidence or even not be hypocritical in your requirements for same. Nope, this is your forum Booby. Acknowledge your limiting and ridiculous rules have gotten you zip. Seriously. Acknowledge that. Now, if you want to debate the evidences and reasons for your nothing vs my something let's get on with it. You won't. You can't. I'll bet my house you can't give any evidence in this arena that meets the standard.
Get your nothing out of here. You loons are simple bigots with no intentions of searching and seeking. Atheism is a scam like Amway.
This post of yours?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

John wrote:
You choose to ignore I've exposed you and your ahem evidentiary standard. You brought up the God you don't believe in again. You are smitten!
Do you have any evidence in this arena that meets your own criteria?
How do you measure the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
I'll wait for your dodge, or we can skip this dance and just debate your nothing vs my something. I'm sure you realize I at least have a case. You have no good options bigot.
How do you feel about your vote for Obama ensuring millions are hungry and unemployed?
*** You might have missed questions like this for the last 4/5 years lmao. Yep. You are that nuts. A forum about nothing. I don't debate nothing but by all means let's not stop now.****
Atheists don't do questions or evidence.
Several atheists have claimed these questions have been addressed. They lie. Nothing has to lie and/or deflect.$1,000 dollars that shows any evidence backed meaningful reply. Atheists ate scam artists.
This post of yours?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

John wrote:
This post of yours?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
I love it. Complete chaos without even the facade of having a point. If I was an atheist I would have pulled the plug on this forum long ago. Horrible idea. Thanks for your two cents newbie. Where does one get a life?
This post of yours?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't like this :(
I did not bother to even read it-- since you gave no references as to where you stole it from.

Stealing-- yet another trait common to Genuine Christians™

'tis an ugly religion, it 'tis.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,821 - 65,840 of70,959
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min CunningLinguist 223,105
Our world came from nothing? 37 min Patrick 43
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr Buck Crick 21,333
Why do i deserve no respect. 8 hr Carchar king 7
Introducing The Universal Religion Wed NightSerf 718
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Wed ChristineM 802
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) Wed Buck Crick 324
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••