Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 Full story: TurkishPress.com 70,983

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Full Story
John

East Saint Louis, IL

#68581 Feb 22, 2013
John wrote:
You choose to ignore I've exposed you and your ahem evidentiary standard. You brought up the God you don't believe in again. You are smitten!
Do you have any evidence in this arena that meets your own criteria?
How do you measure the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
I'll wait for your dodge, or we can skip this dance and just debate your nothing vs my something. I'm sure you realize I at least have a case. You have no good options bigot.
How do you feel about your vote for Obama ensuring millions are hungry and unemployed?
*** You might have missed questions like this for the last 4/5 years lmao. Yep. You are that nuts. A forum about nothing. I don't debate nothing but by all means let's not stop now.****
Atheists don't do questions or evidence.
Atheism exposed 101.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68582 Feb 22, 2013
sickofit wrote:
Notice how the christians are mean and masty and call people names and attack them and poke fun at them and spew almost violent BS.....Thought god was about love.....Why so much hate from christians?
Because Genuine Christianity™ is nothing but a hate-cult.

Who, but people filled with hate, would worship a god who they believe will use infinite torture (hell) on most people, forever?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68583 Feb 22, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
Good of you to link to the SPAM song.

That song aptly describes 100% of your bible.

Thanks!
John

East Saint Louis, IL

#68584 Feb 22, 2013
Watch the loons lash out at a God they don't believe in. They also won't debate or explain their illogical nothing. That's ok, they are my puppets and I am their master.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#68585 Feb 22, 2013
John wrote:
Watch the loons lash out at a God they don't believe in. They also won't debate or explain their illogical nothing. That's ok, they are my puppets and I am their master.
Your a fool. Your whole religion has been debunked many tiems by many people. Now run along to your KKK meeting or nazi party meeting or whatever you christians do during non-church days.
John

East Saint Louis, IL

#68586 Feb 22, 2013
You make the presupposition that there is no evidence without admitting you do not have the scientifically measurable evidence to support your position of nothing. You have placed limits on what may be limitless. You have placed limits where they need not be. Thus far I have seen no evidence provided by an atheist that would support what is disingenuously called natural mechanisms only. If you think there isn't evidence of design you would be wrong. Admittedly, this can not be proven using your constricting criteria, but nothing in this arena has been proven using this standard. You know this by now. That is why it is so frustrating to the forum when it's pointed out. Judging by the ever-growing anecdotal evidence of this forum overwhelmingly congregated by atheists, atheism is something else entirely. There is a large contingent of antitheists, a portion devoted to secular humanism, and some interplay with other assorted isms. The common denominator is that every single one of these positions is lacking in evidence. The notion that man is the be all end all is flawed in my opinion. Of course you wish to shirk any burden of proof. That's transparent and shows a weak position. Atheism has been co-opted by the new atheist. Much more vocal and commited to breaking down the populace writ large that actually do have a position. I've given more than enough opportunity for atheists to engage in debate that is not circular. The brilliance and weakness of atheism is no accountability. That's why it's not challenging to debate this topic with you loons. Apologies to the few that aren't driven by more than uncertainty. When Reagan debated Gorbachev on our nuclear arsenals each man had a position. If there was a political debate the political atheist would attack the other position and not have to be responsible for one himself. If one football team was atheist and the other was not they would have the ball on offense the whole game. Fumble, and the ball would be returned. This is what you ask for here, but is unacceptable in every other topic. I'm conservative btw. A rational freethinker. I'm sure you are a centrist LOL. What's the mushy middle thought on government size, abortion, tax rates?
If there isn't a position don't bother responding. How is the fence DREW, Curious, Mikey,,,,? You got the post wedged good and deep yet? Stump an antitheist! Ask it what it believes. Still going strong 65,800 plus posts in.
Still nothing about atheism in the atheist forum. No position, no post #. Lies, spin, ad hominem, and boredom.
Waiting for an example of what passes the cut for evidence from atheists. Cowards!
John

East Saint Louis, IL

#68587 Feb 22, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a fool. Your whole religion has been debunked many tiems by many people. Now run along to your KKK meeting or nazi party meeting or whatever you christians do during non-church days.
You don't believe in God and even if you did there is no reason to force young immigrant children into fighting pit bulls. Not cool.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68588 Feb 22, 2013
John wrote:
I'll debate.

You start: show us your proof for your god.

I will bet you $1,000 that you will run away like the coward you are.
John

East Saint Louis, IL

#68589 Feb 22, 2013
You skipped the questions bigots. You're nothing is a farce. This forum would make any true freethinker cringe in embarrassment knowing that's how you refer to yourselves.

Dance puppets! March, march, march
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#68590 Feb 22, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe in God and even if you did there is no reason to force young immigrant children into fighting pit bulls. Not cool.
You nazi pigs would force us all into your cult if not for the 1st amendment. You do keep trying dont you??
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#68591 Feb 22, 2013
John wrote:
You skipped the questions bigots. You're nothing is a farce. This forum would make any true freethinker cringe in embarrassment knowing that's how you refer to yourselves.
Dance puppets! March, march, march
What question moron???????? The BS you have asked has been proven wrong...The answer is already given....You just cant see fact because your cult has you brainwashed.

You need to be locked up in mental hospital...Your nuts and a danger to others.
John

East Saint Louis, IL

#68593 Feb 22, 2013
I don't trust atheists Bob. I will leave the forum if you provide an accountable position in this arena that meets the criteria you hold others to. Your nothing is sooooo easily checked. You skipped the questions again Bob. You brought no evidence. You did rely on God again though whackadoodle. Your nothing. Your forum. I'll just point and laugh daring you to debate.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68594 Feb 22, 2013
John wrote:
I'll debate, coward.

Here's a $100 bill that you will continue to ignore my challenge.

As you have for years...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68595 Feb 22, 2013
John wrote:
I will debate you, coward.

You begin-- use criteria that YOU think is valid.

I'll bet you $100 that you will run away, as per your usual cowardly ways.

It's what you do best: run away.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68596 Feb 22, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
Garbage in, garbage out.

Your site is garbage. Period.

Your site is characterized by this: "Always Lies For Jewsus"

NEXT!
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#68597 Feb 22, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll debate, coward.
Here's a $100 bill that you will continue to ignore my challenge.
As you have for years...
You could answer every question he posts with 100% fact and truth and he would say you had not...he is a mental nut job who should be locked up.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68598 Feb 22, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
You could answer every question he posts with 100% fact and truth and he would say you had not...he is a mental nut job who should be locked up.
Yep. You are, of course, 100% spot-on there.

He's a coward's coward, no two ways around it.

But, sadly, he is also quite typical of your average True Believer™
John

East Saint Louis, IL

#68599 Feb 22, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
You nazi pigs would force us all into your cult if not for the 1st amendment. You do keep trying dont you??
You would butcher all who disagree with you muck like your Godless heroes in history. Slashing tongues with machetes and not evidence is your weapon of choice.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
John

East Saint Louis, IL

#68600 Feb 22, 2013
Are you trying to deflect your inability to bring evidence or even not be hypocritical in your requirements for same. Nope, this is your forum Booby. Acknowledge your limiting and ridiculous rules have gotten you zip. Seriously. Acknowledge that. Now, if you want to debate the evidences and reasons for your nothing vs my something let's get on with it. You won't. You can't. I'll bet my house you can't give any evidence in this arena that meets the standard.

Get your nothing out of here. You loons are simple bigots with no intentions of searching and seeking. Atheism is a scam like Amway.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#68601 Feb 22, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
You would butcher all who disagree with you muck like your Godless heroes in history. Slashing tongues with machetes and not evidence is your weapon of choice.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
No I would not hurt anyone. Have your religion live your life...Just dont try to force me into your cult by laws and rules and bans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 12 min Eagle 12 2,412
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 25 min polymath257 144
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 27 min polymath257 232,885
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 2 hr _Bad Company 141
Islam is the Enemy (Sep '12) 3 hr thetruth 34
God' existence 3 hr thetruth 67
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 19 hr _Bad Company 23,198
More from around the web