Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments (Page 3,288)

Showing posts 65,741 - 65,760 of70,904
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

He stole it from Derek.
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that you didn't provide the link to where you got your definition ... more interesting that you only posted on portion of the definition. But that's all besides the point, you are playing semantics, and thus you lose the argument from the start.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Dutch Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You atheist are INFERIOR scum with low birth rate,and are dumb and idiotic morons.
You worship your Commie JEWS like Bill Maher and John Stewart.
Go watch JEW Holiwood and Jew Federal Reserve and Jew Wall Street.
Atheist are slaves of JEW.
You are very racist. Of course the Jews who follow Judaism are just as delusional as you are, but at least they leave everyone else be, contrary to your racist conspiracy nuttery.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
He stole it from Derek.
<quoted text>
Ah, explains a bit.
Siro

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very racist. Of course the Jews who follow Judaism are just as delusional as you are, but at least they leave everyone else be, contrary to your racist conspiracy nuttery.
Define 'jew' and then define 'racist'
Awaiting your response......

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Define 'jew' and then define 'racist'
Awaiting your response......
There is a genetic bloodline that is also called "Jewish," due to their exclusiveness until recent history. The bloodline is not "pure" but it is more traceable than others, thus they are considered a classification of "race" by society still. You are racist. Not all Jewish through genetic lineage practice the religion, some of us are atheists, many are christians, some are even pagan.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Religion is the most vile and evil thing man created. How many have died in the name of a god. How many have been tortured in the name of a god. How many have been bigoted againt because of a god.................Religion when it dies out will bring about peace for the world.

“If God was real”

Since: Jan 10

He would look like this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Dutch Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You atheist are INFERIOR scum with low birth rate,and are dumb and idiotic morons.
True love coming for the religion of love and forgiveness.
By the way was not Christ a Jew?
Siro

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a genetic bloodline that is also called "Jewish," due to their exclusiveness until recent history. The bloodline is not "pure" but it is more traceable than others, thus they are considered a classification of "race" by society still. You are racist. Not all Jewish through genetic lineage practice the religion, some of us are atheists, many are christians, some are even pagan.
So youre a 'jew' hey?
If you are and youve renounced your religion how are you still a jew?
I thought you were supposed to be a mormon?
Are you claiming to be a semite?

You want to call me a racist?
Explain why I am a 'racist'

You are a pure BS peddler
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

The atheists skipped the questions and my challenge. Nothing new. Hate that God loons! Bash him, mock him, despise him. I hope its cathartic, but its definitely strange.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Elephant chequebook yes.
John wrote:
The atheists skipped the questions and my challenge. Nothing new. Hate that God loons! Bash him, mock him, despise him. I hope its cathartic, but its definitely strange.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Dutch Truth wrote:
http://pamprin.com/
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

This nothing is something to think about.....well, maybe not LOL.

You must have missed the questions again bigots.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Since there is no evidence of god, there is no reason to even entertain the idea he exists. Can anybody come up with some evidence god exists? Buy-bull quotes don't count. Neither does the fact I don't know every detail of how life, the universe and everything began. So, come on, there's got go be SOME evidence. Put something forward, and let's debate.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

You don't believe in God. Nothing is evidence to you. Do you have something of your own LOL. I've already exposed you. I notice you didn't answer my questions..Not surprising stumpee.

I.don't accept your off topic assertions. Would you like to.com pare the evidences/reasons to believe in.a prime mover vs ?????. Oh, you weren't saying. Beat it whackadoodle.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

If I could see your god magic god power heck even meet him see him fly or do something anything....that would do it for me..

You exposed me as a sane person who doesnt beleive in myth or anything unproveable...I NEED PROOF FOR ALL THINGS.

Your post are abusive and attacks and nasty...WHAT A GOOD CHRISTIAN YOU ARE WITH YOUR HATE AND VILE SPEWING ATTACKS..How is that christian love working for you.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

sickofit wrote:
If I could see your god magic god power heck even meet him see him fly or do something anything....that would do it for me..
You exposed me as a sane person who doesnt beleive in myth or anything unproveable...I NEED PROOF FOR ALL THINGS.
Your post are abusive and attacks and nasty...WHAT A GOOD CHRISTIAN YOU ARE WITH YOUR HATE AND VILE SPEWING ATTACKS..How is that christian love working for you.
I'd love to debate the evidence for the existence of god, but nobody will even claim they have any and present it!
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

You choose to ignore I've exposed you and your ahem evidentiary standard. You brought up the God you don't believe in again. You are smitten!

Do you have any evidence in this arena that meets your own criteria?

How do you measure the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.

I'll wait for your dodge, or we can skip this dance and just debate your nothing vs my something. I'm sure you realize I at least have a case. You have no good options bigot.

How do you feel about your vote for Obama ensuring millions are hungry and unemployed?
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

What a comical, unscientific myth these loons attempt to perpetuate. Public schooling is truly hitting rock bottom.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

John wrote:
You choose to ignore I've exposed you and your ahem evidentiary standard. You brought up the God you don't believe in again. You are smitten!
Do you have any evidence in this arena that meets your own criteria?
How do you measure the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
I'll wait for your dodge, or we can skip this dance and just debate your nothing vs my something. I'm sure you realize I at least have a case. You have no good options bigot.
How do you feel about your vote for Obama ensuring millions are hungry and unemployed?

I did not vote for Obama. I am a REAL TRUE conservative so I vote Libertarian..But I LOVE freedom so cant vote democrat or GOP..

Tell you what when you religous anzi pigs have any proof of your god you have been saying is real for 2000 years then I will give you an answer...I dont care what religion you follow...LUCKY IN USA I DONT HAVE BE FORCED TO FOLLOW IT...How about you live your life like you want and I will live mine as I want. You try to make laws forceing me to follow your religion and I will fight you till I die...
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

I have yet to see any evidence of John.

He fails the Turing Test every time.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
Done with John. He won't answer questions, he won't debate. He won't provide any evidence for god.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,741 - 65,760 of70,904
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••