Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70657 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

Thinking

Shaftesbury, UK

#68836 Feb 28, 2013
Double negative.
John wrote:
It isn't hard to notice the atheists have been exposed. I simply have asked for evidence that meets their rules. It's obvious they don't have any but can't even admit that. Agendas aren't good for science.
Rather than debate what is and isn't proof/evidence, which I've exposed since 2009 why not just shut up and sit on the fence or make a case. I have reasons for my beliefs from multiple disciplines bit I'm not here to persuade you. I don't debate nothing. You have a forum about nothing AP maybe you like impossible nonsense.
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#68837 Feb 28, 2013
John.....Ok you want proof for our beliefs but offer none for your beliefs......HYPOCRIT????????? ?

Come on be an adult prove your cults god is real....OR SHUT YOUR NAZI FASCIST PIE HOLE PUNK.
John

Saint Charles, MO

#68838 Feb 28, 2013
It's your forum whackadoodle. Keep bringing nothing and I'll point and laugh. I've already exposed your rules for evidence and you having no measurable way to discern between possibility. You need a refresher?

How do crazy loons like yourself decide what is most or least likely: always was, prime mover, something from nothing. Don't skip the question hypocrite. Now if you want to admit this idea of evidence, logic, rationality is just wordplay we can proceed.

I contend there is more evidence to believe in a prime mover vs any other. This is your forum and your chance to shine. Thousands before you have failed. All the way back to 2009. You clowns should have never attempted to advance an obviously agenda driven nonargument but I guess thats what nutzos do.

Looking forward to your irrelevant nonsense, ducking of questions, and inclusion of a God you don't believe in.

Nothing to see here folks!
John

Saint Charles, MO

#68839 Feb 28, 2013
My accountable position is a prime mover. You have zip, zilch, nada and this is your forum. You can't debate. You won't debate. Get your nothing out of here!
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#68840 Feb 28, 2013
John...If just once you would act like and adult I would give you what you want..Thing is my 3 year old grand daughter acts more mature then you....

Again....Your belief and religion has ZIP ZERO ZILCH NADA proof it is real or true....Since that is FACT,why do you want proof from others when you offer none?

Please try to be an adult and try to post something that makes sense.
John

Saint Charles, MO

#68841 Feb 28, 2013
Atheists are reviled not because of lack of belief, but lack of integrity or logic.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#68843 Feb 28, 2013
John...You believe in a flying space jew....YOUR THE ONE WITH LACK OF INTEGRITY MORON.....

Stump a christian ask them to proev there cults god is real.
John

Saint Charles, MO

#68844 Feb 28, 2013
PUNK, DOG KILLING RAPIST you are all words. Typical of a cowardly atheist. Attempt to marginalize and bully those who disagree with you. You will do neither little fella. Not from your keyboard and certainly not in person.

Too over the top LOL? I'm new at this.
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#68845 Feb 28, 2013
I would lvoe to debate with you john...But you wont all youw ill do is repeat same post and spew hate and ignorant lies.....WHEN YOU GROW UP COME BACK AND WE CAN TALK.....

But for now time for you to leave. you lying pile of trash.....

Lucky we are not talking face to face..Would have knock you out by now moron..Stupid people like you need to go out behind woodshed and get taught to grow up.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#68846 Feb 28, 2013
John wrote:
Atheists are reviled not because of lack of belief, but lack of integrity or logic.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
OK, OK, OK I believe you are an idiot.
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#68847 Feb 28, 2013
I would snap your pot bellied inbred toothless head off your body bubba. You christians are all weak wimpy big mouthed punks....Now like I said until you have proof of your VILE NASTY HATE FILLED EGOMANIAC GOD BEING REAL TIME TO SHUT UP YOU PILE OF NAZI TRASH........

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#68848 Feb 28, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet they base their cult on a book full of proven lies....

Hmmmm. i sense a problem with your theory....
Yes Atheist do live in a cult.
And yes their buybull is full of lies.

My theory holds firm until science proves it incorrect.

Location hidden

#68849 Feb 28, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>I also believe atheist are post changing nob jockey.
Yup.

Location hidden

#68850 Feb 28, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>With science and repeatable facts prove your cults god is real.....THIS SHOULD BE GOOD......You will either spew hate and turn it around or twist twist twist......YOU HAVE NO PROOF OF YOUR GOD YET WANT OTHERS TO PROVE THERE BELIEFS....

TYPICAL BRAINWASHED MORON.
I think you have got too much Spam on your key board. The shift key keeps sticking.
John

Saint Charles, MO

#68851 Feb 28, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have got too much Spam on your key board. The shift key keeps sticking.
Well played.
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#68852 Feb 28, 2013
Yep wont asnwer..More hate spewing....
John

Saint Charles, MO

#68853 Feb 28, 2013
Ok, Sicko would love to debate but has nothing of his own to debate. He skipped my questions. I've exposed his rules for evidence, yet somehow someone that came in with simple questions in 2009 is responsible for the forums content.

You want to make this about your fixation about a God you don't believe in then put something of accountability up. Mine is a prime mover.

Now, that I've dealt with your pseudointellectualism I'll deal with your impotent bravado like the others before you. Feel free to look back on others that have threatened me loon. I'm not going to post useless tough chatter in an anonymous forum. How soon can you get to the Midwest and prove your claim. Hmm? I laugh at you and will do so in person. XOXO
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#68854 Feb 28, 2013
John...I am In Albert Lea Minnesota......MEET YOU AT TRAILS TRUCK STOP....Look for a guy who is 6ft4in 265lbs and wearing Harley shirts always..

Then walk up to me and say one stupid thing and I will break you.
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#68855 Feb 28, 2013
John You would maybe laugh in my face..Then yours would be ripped off inbred wimp.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#68856 Feb 28, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Atheist do live in a cult.
And yes their buybull is full of lies.
My theory holds firm until science proves it incorrect.
What is cult like about atheism?

what bible does an atheist use?

no, your theory is full of holes and basded on proven lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 48 min Chimney1 19,087
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr par five 239,496
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr thetruth 7,495
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 134
News Atheists' problem with the Bible (Sep '09) 4 hr NoahLovesU 7,503
News New Atheism's fatal arrogance: The glaring inte... 10 hr Knowledge- 6
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 17 hr Thinking 2,218
More from around the web