Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70629 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

sickofit

Northfield, MN

#68845 Feb 28, 2013
I would lvoe to debate with you john...But you wont all youw ill do is repeat same post and spew hate and ignorant lies.....WHEN YOU GROW UP COME BACK AND WE CAN TALK.....

But for now time for you to leave. you lying pile of trash.....

Lucky we are not talking face to face..Would have knock you out by now moron..Stupid people like you need to go out behind woodshed and get taught to grow up.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#68846 Feb 28, 2013
John wrote:
Atheists are reviled not because of lack of belief, but lack of integrity or logic.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
OK, OK, OK I believe you are an idiot.
sickofit

Northfield, MN

#68847 Feb 28, 2013
I would snap your pot bellied inbred toothless head off your body bubba. You christians are all weak wimpy big mouthed punks....Now like I said until you have proof of your VILE NASTY HATE FILLED EGOMANIAC GOD BEING REAL TIME TO SHUT UP YOU PILE OF NAZI TRASH........

Langoliers

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#68848 Feb 28, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet they base their cult on a book full of proven lies....

Hmmmm. i sense a problem with your theory....
Yes Atheist do live in a cult.
And yes their buybull is full of lies.

My theory holds firm until science proves it incorrect.

Langoliers

Location hidden

#68849 Feb 28, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>I also believe atheist are post changing nob jockey.
Yup.

Langoliers

Location hidden

#68850 Feb 28, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>With science and repeatable facts prove your cults god is real.....THIS SHOULD BE GOOD......You will either spew hate and turn it around or twist twist twist......YOU HAVE NO PROOF OF YOUR GOD YET WANT OTHERS TO PROVE THERE BELIEFS....

TYPICAL BRAINWASHED MORON.
I think you have got too much Spam on your key board. The shift key keeps sticking.
John

United States

#68851 Feb 28, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have got too much Spam on your key board. The shift key keeps sticking.
Well played.
sickofit

Northfield, MN

#68852 Feb 28, 2013
Yep wont asnwer..More hate spewing....
John

United States

#68853 Feb 28, 2013
Ok, Sicko would love to debate but has nothing of his own to debate. He skipped my questions. I've exposed his rules for evidence, yet somehow someone that came in with simple questions in 2009 is responsible for the forums content.

You want to make this about your fixation about a God you don't believe in then put something of accountability up. Mine is a prime mover.

Now, that I've dealt with your pseudointellectualism I'll deal with your impotent bravado like the others before you. Feel free to look back on others that have threatened me loon. I'm not going to post useless tough chatter in an anonymous forum. How soon can you get to the Midwest and prove your claim. Hmm? I laugh at you and will do so in person. XOXO
sickofit

Northfield, MN

#68854 Feb 28, 2013
John...I am In Albert Lea Minnesota......MEET YOU AT TRAILS TRUCK STOP....Look for a guy who is 6ft4in 265lbs and wearing Harley shirts always..

Then walk up to me and say one stupid thing and I will break you.
sickofit

Northfield, MN

#68855 Feb 28, 2013
John You would maybe laugh in my face..Then yours would be ripped off inbred wimp.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#68856 Feb 28, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Atheist do live in a cult.
And yes their buybull is full of lies.
What is cult like about atheism?

what bible does an atheist use?

no, your theory is full of holes and basded on proven lies.

St. Croix valley

#68857 Feb 28, 2013
sickofit wrote:
John...If just once you would act like and adult I would give you what you want..Thing is my 3 year old grand daughter acts more mature then you....
Again....Your belief and religion has ZIP ZERO ZILCH NADA proof it is real or true....Since that is FACT,why do you want proof from others when you offer none?
Please try to be an adult and try to post something that makes sense.
hey, you and your boyfriend john want to quit copying my phrases?

neither of you are worthy...
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#68858 Feb 28, 2013
Post changing is all you've got, cuntard.

I don't need to post change.

You do.

Why?
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.

St. Croix valley

#68859 Feb 28, 2013
Thinking wrote:
You do.
Why?
<quoted text>
Same reason the religious cult members have to lie in an attempt to support their cult and world view?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#68860 Feb 28, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not how science works.
John

United States

#68861 Feb 28, 2013
sickofit wrote:
John You would maybe laugh in my face..Then yours would be ripped off inbred wimp.
Yawn. Yet another claim you run from. You are the one threatening and I'm the one laughing. You have no intention of doing anything other than making noise. It's what atheists do. Now I get to remind you what a bitch you are. Are you coming to Missouri to make good on your claim or not?

You skipped the questions again. What do you believe?
John

United States

#68862 Feb 28, 2013
Thinking wrote:
You do.
Why?
<quoted text>
Damn right LOL. Your nothing is strong.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#68863 Feb 28, 2013
Well, they don't get to burn so many witches these days, do they?
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Same reason the religious cult members have to lie in an attempt to support their cult and world view?
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#68864 Feb 28, 2013
I know. It is truth.
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Your nothing is strong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 3 min Simon 2,770
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 34 min Science 61,764
Athetists' best bet is that there is a God. 4 hr Eagle 12 99
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 15 hr Eagle 12 5,972
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) Tue Regolith Based Li... 28,326
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) Mar 22 Eagle 12 452
Deconversion Mar 20 Eagle 12 138
More from around the web