Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments
65,681 - 65,700 of 70,983 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 5

Since: Feb 12

Taipei, Taiwan

#68453 Feb 18, 2013
John wrote:
65,000th nothing.
And yet, here we are... still waiting for you to contribute something.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#68454 Feb 18, 2013
John wrote:
65,000th nothing.
John, I haven't read the last 65,000 comments... But you seem to want something. How may I help you?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68455 Feb 18, 2013
John wrote:
You don't believe in.God. You do use him for your nonpoints. Pathetic. I don't debate nothing. You skipped the previous questions cowards. It's so easy exposing your agenda, but you keep coming back with endless nothing.
Still no evidence or accountable position in an atheism forum.
Okay, lets start with evidence according to YOU.

Begin-- prove your god is real, using evidence according to YOU.

Let's see how far you get, before you make a logical mistake...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68456 Feb 18, 2013
John wrote:
65,000th nothing.
Okay, lets start with evidence according to YOU.

Begin-- prove your god is real, using evidence according to YOU.

Let's see how far you get, before you make a logical mistake...

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#68457 Feb 18, 2013
John wrote:
Evidence according to whom? What's the standard?
What about something other than a dodge?
John wrote:
We already know the standard you have given for others you can't meet. We already know you have no meaningful way to quantify possibility. For instance what is most or least likely: always.was, something from nothing, prime mover?
Watch carefully for the nonresponse folks. This is your forum of nothing. Bring some evidence or go burn some Bibles bigot.
Rose will not submit an accountable position of belief vs my accountable position of a prime mover. Get your nothing out of here!
Well, John, when are you going to come up with ANY evidence for god's existence.

Stump John, ask him to debate.
John

East Saint Louis, IL

#68458 Feb 19, 2013
Not surprising you cowards skipped the questions. The ones that expose you have no evidence that meets the criteria you hold others to. The ones where you fail to be able to adequately assess and quantify possibility.

This is your forum. Let's compare accountable positions of belief. Mine is a prime mover. The one with evidences/reasons from numerous disciplines. Yours? Lmao. You've spent years avoiding it. Surely you don't expect me to put you in a position to be the judge and jury here. Step up. It's your forum. I will gladly crush your nothing with my something. Another duckjob from nonsense peddlers.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#68459 Feb 19, 2013
John wrote:
Not surprising you cowards skipped the questions. The ones that expose you have no evidence that meets the criteria you hold others to. The ones where you fail to be able to adequately assess and quantify possibility.
This is your forum. Let's compare accountable positions of belief. Mine is a prime mover. The one with evidences/reasons from numerous disciplines. Yours? Lmao. You've spent years avoiding it. Surely you don't expect me to put you in a position to be the judge and jury here. Step up. It's your forum. I will gladly crush your nothing with my something. Another duckjob from nonsense peddlers.
No evidence at all for your prime mover. you keep lying about that, like most of the religious cult members here...(why is it the religious are always the liars here?)
why can you never give this evidence.?
John

East Saint Louis, IL

#68461 Feb 19, 2013
You make the presupposition that there is no evidence without admitting you do not have the scientifically measurable evidence to support your position of nothing. You have placed limits on what may be limitless. You have placed limits where they need not be. Thus far I have seen no evidence provided by an atheist that would support what is disingenuously called natural mechanisms only. If you think there isn't evidence of design you would be wrong. Admittedly, this can not be proven using your constricting criteria, but nothing in this arena has been proven using this standard. You know this by now. That is why it is so frustrating to the forum when it's pointed out. Judging by the ever-growing anecdotal evidence of this forum overwhelmingly congregated by atheists, atheism is something else entirely. There is a large contingent of antitheists, a portion devoted to secular humanism, and some interplay with other assorted isms. The common denominator is that every single one of these positions is lacking in evidence. The notion that man is the be all end all is flawed in my opinion. Of course you wish to shirk any burden of proof. That's transparent and shows a weak position. Atheism has been co-opted by the new atheist. Much more vocal and commited to breaking down the populace writ large that actually do have a position. I've given more than enough opportunity for atheists to engage in debate that is not circular. The brilliance and weakness of atheism is no accountability. That's why it's not challenging to debate this topic with you loons. Apologies to the few that aren't driven by more than uncertainty. When Reagan debated Gorbachev on our nuclear arsenals each man had a position. If there was a political debate the political atheist would attack the other position and not have to be responsible for one himself. If one football team was atheist and the other was not they would have the ball on offense the whole game. Fumble, and the ball would be returned. This is what you ask for here, but is unacceptable in every other topic. I'm conservative btw. A rational freethinker. I'm sure you are a centrist LOL. What's the mushy middle thought on government size, abortion, tax rates?
If there isn't a position don't bother responding. How is the fence DREW, Curious, Mikey,,,,? You got the post wedged good and deep yet? Stump an antitheist! Ask it what it believes. Still going strong 65,700 plus posts in.
Still nothing about atheism in the atheist forum. No position, no post #. Lies, spin, ad hominem, and boredom.
Waiting for an example of what passes the cut for evidence from atheists. Cowards!

St. Croix valley

#68462 Feb 19, 2013
John wrote:
You make the presupposition that there is no evidence without admitting you do not have the scientifically measurable evidence to support your position of nothing. You have placed limits on what may be limitless. You have placed limits where they need not be. Thus far I have seen no evidence provided by an atheist that would support what is disingenuously called natural mechanisms only. If you think there isn't evidence of design you would be wrong. Admittedly, this can not be proven using your constricting criteria, but nothing in this arena has been proven using this standard. You know this by now. That is why it is so frustrating to the forum when it's pointed out. Judging by the ever-growing anecdotal evidence of this forum overwhelmingly congregated by atheists, atheism is something else entirely. There is a large contingent of antitheists, a portion devoted to secular humanism, and some interplay with other assorted isms. The common denominator is that every single one of these positions is lacking in evidence. The notion that man is the be all end all is flawed in my opinion. Of course you wish to shirk any burden of proof. That's transparent and shows a weak position. Atheism has been co-opted by the new atheist. Much more vocal and commited to breaking down the populace writ large that actually do have a position. I've given more than enough opportunity for atheists to engage in debate that is not circular. The brilliance and weakness of atheism is no accountability. That's why it's not challenging to debate this topic with you loons. Apologies to the few that aren't driven by more than uncertainty. When Reagan debated Gorbachev on our nuclear arsenals each man had a position. If there was a political debate the political atheist would attack the other position and not have to be responsible for one himself. If one football team was atheist and the other was not they would have the ball on offense the whole game. Fumble, and the ball would be returned. This is what you ask for here, but is unacceptable in every other topic. I'm conservative btw. A rational freethinker. I'm sure you are a centrist LOL. What's the mushy middle thought on government size, abortion, tax rates?
If there isn't a position don't bother responding. How is the fence DREW, Curious, Mikey,,,,? You got the post wedged good and deep yet? Stump an antitheist! Ask it what it believes. Still going strong 65,700 plus posts in.
Still nothing about atheism in the atheist forum. No position, no post #. Lies, spin, ad hominem, and boredom.
Waiting for an example of what passes the cut for evidence from atheists. Cowards!
still not one shred of evidence of that prime mover huh? why not?
John

East Saint Louis, IL

#68463 Feb 19, 2013
Still not one accountable position to debate in your own forum. Still no evidence that meets your own criteria. Same reason as 2009. Thanks for the nothing. I'll not consider it.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Lexington, KY

#68464 Feb 19, 2013
Or maybe stop feeding the fucking retarded troll already and move the conversation away to better subjects? We all know he won't answer a single question. He himself has stated he refuses to answer a single question. He is here to troll and nothing else. He copies and pastes him same 4-5 posts again and again.

Good grief people wake up you are all much smarter than this.

St. Croix valley

#68465 Feb 19, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Or maybe stop feeding the fucking retarded troll already and move the conversation away to better subjects? We all know he won't answer a single question. He himself has stated he refuses to answer a single question. He is here to troll and nothing else. He copies and pastes him same 4-5 posts again and again.
Good grief people wake up you are all much smarter than this.
not much else going on on this thread is there?

even johnny needs to feel he is doing something useful for his cult...beats him blowing his brains out and us having to pick up[ the tab for his lonely funeral, huh?

Lexington, KY

#68466 Feb 19, 2013
Lol! Well I was suggesting we divert the thread back to the topic of atheist groups growing in America. The group in Louisville has grown from 4 member to 50 and even has a desperate group for parents!

The believers know it's happening which is why all these Lee Strobel wannabes are spring up making bank from churches.
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not much else going on on this thread is there?
even johnny needs to feel he is doing something useful for his cult...beats him blowing his brains out and us having to pick up[ the tab for his lonely funeral, huh?
John

East Saint Louis, IL

#68467 Feb 19, 2013
Lmao. Of course there isn't much else going on loons. Your forum is about a God you don't believe in. I don't debate nothing. No apologies.

I've exposed your forum over and over again. No wonder you skip the questions. Let's just get on with debating your nothing vs my something. Go ahead, its your forum. Isn't a couple dozen pseudointellectuals vs little old me enough?

This forum is an embarassment to true freethinkers.
John

East Saint Louis, IL

#68468 Feb 19, 2013
Nothing will never be correct marchers LOL. Divert from your nothing, its your only play Bwahahaha!!!
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

#68469 Feb 19, 2013
You post like a d!ck.
John wrote:
Nothing will never be correct marchers LOL. Divert from your nothing, its your only play Bwahahaha!!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#68470 Feb 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!
Thanks for the laugh.
Now, get serious, provide us with some evidence that god exists.
The 12 apostles "eye witnesses"

Location hidden

#68471 Feb 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>Unless you can provide some evidence god, or God, exists, there is no reason at all to even entertain the idea that he, or He, does.
Then don't. There is also no more need for your comments then so we'll see you!

Bye!

Location hidden

#68472 Feb 19, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Your god myth is naff. It doesn't do anything.
This is a perfect example of an Atheist that DOES believe there is no God.

Not an atheist that has an absence of all believe.

Merriam-Webster
athe·ist\ˈā-thē-ist\
noun
: one who believes that there is no deity

Point proven!

Location hidden

#68473 Feb 19, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>You post like a d!ck.
You would be the expert on that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min ChristineM 226,505
Our world came from nothing? 16 min Patrick 436
It seems there are more Atheists in the Christi... (Jun '13) 21 min Patrick 13
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 39 min Dak-Original 21,516
The myth of the angry atheist 2 hr Thinking 2
The Ultimate Evidence of God 2 hr Thinking 67
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom Sat religionislies 58
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••