Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70657 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

John

East Saint Louis, IL

#68587 Feb 22, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a fool. Your whole religion has been debunked many tiems by many people. Now run along to your KKK meeting or nazi party meeting or whatever you christians do during non-church days.
You don't believe in God and even if you did there is no reason to force young immigrant children into fighting pit bulls. Not cool.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68588 Feb 22, 2013
John wrote:
Watch the loons lash out at a God they don't believe in. They also won't debate or explain their illogical nothing. That's ok, they are my puppets and I am their master.
I'll debate.

You start: show us your proof for your god.

I will bet you $1,000 that you will run away like the coward you are.
John

East Saint Louis, IL

#68589 Feb 22, 2013
You skipped the questions bigots. You're nothing is a farce. This forum would make any true freethinker cringe in embarrassment knowing that's how you refer to yourselves.

Dance puppets! March, march, march
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#68590 Feb 22, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe in God and even if you did there is no reason to force young immigrant children into fighting pit bulls. Not cool.
You nazi pigs would force us all into your cult if not for the 1st amendment. You do keep trying dont you??
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#68591 Feb 22, 2013
John wrote:
You skipped the questions bigots. You're nothing is a farce. This forum would make any true freethinker cringe in embarrassment knowing that's how you refer to yourselves.
Dance puppets! March, march, march
What question moron???????? The BS you have asked has been proven wrong...The answer is already given....You just cant see fact because your cult has you brainwashed.

You need to be locked up in mental hospital...Your nuts and a danger to others.
John

East Saint Louis, IL

#68593 Feb 22, 2013
I don't trust atheists Bob. I will leave the forum if you provide an accountable position in this arena that meets the criteria you hold others to. Your nothing is sooooo easily checked. You skipped the questions again Bob. You brought no evidence. You did rely on God again though whackadoodle. Your nothing. Your forum. I'll just point and laugh daring you to debate.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68594 Feb 22, 2013
John wrote:
I'll debate, coward.

Here's a $100 bill that you will continue to ignore my challenge.

As you have for years...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68595 Feb 22, 2013
John wrote:
I will debate you, coward.

You begin-- use criteria that YOU think is valid.

I'll bet you $100 that you will run away, as per your usual cowardly ways.

It's what you do best: run away.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68596 Feb 22, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
Garbage in, garbage out.

Your site is garbage. Period.

Your site is characterized by this: "Always Lies For Jewsus"

NEXT!
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#68597 Feb 22, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll debate, coward.
Here's a $100 bill that you will continue to ignore my challenge.
As you have for years...
You could answer every question he posts with 100% fact and truth and he would say you had not...he is a mental nut job who should be locked up.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68598 Feb 22, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
You could answer every question he posts with 100% fact and truth and he would say you had not...he is a mental nut job who should be locked up.
Yep. You are, of course, 100% spot-on there.

He's a coward's coward, no two ways around it.

But, sadly, he is also quite typical of your average True Believerô
John

East Saint Louis, IL

#68599 Feb 22, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
You nazi pigs would force us all into your cult if not for the 1st amendment. You do keep trying dont you??
You would butcher all who disagree with you muck like your Godless heroes in history. Slashing tongues with machetes and not evidence is your weapon of choice.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
John

East Saint Louis, IL

#68600 Feb 22, 2013
Are you trying to deflect your inability to bring evidence or even not be hypocritical in your requirements for same. Nope, this is your forum Booby. Acknowledge your limiting and ridiculous rules have gotten you zip. Seriously. Acknowledge that. Now, if you want to debate the evidences and reasons for your nothing vs my something let's get on with it. You won't. You can't. I'll bet my house you can't give any evidence in this arena that meets the standard.

Get your nothing out of here. You loons are simple bigots with no intentions of searching and seeking. Atheism is a scam like Amway.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#68601 Feb 22, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
You would butcher all who disagree with you muck like your Godless heroes in history. Slashing tongues with machetes and not evidence is your weapon of choice.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
No I would not hurt anyone. Have your religion live your life...Just dont try to force me into your cult by laws and rules and bans.
John

East Saint Louis, IL

#68602 Feb 22, 2013
You choose to ignore I've exposed you and your ahem evidentiary standard. You brought up the God you don't believe in again. You are smitten!
Do you have any evidence in this arena that meets your own criteria?
How do you measure the following possibilities: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. Show your work.
I'll wait for your dodge, or we can skip this dance and just debate your nothing vs my something. I'm sure you realize I at least have a case. You have no good options bigot.
How do you feel about your vote for Obama ensuring millions are hungry and unemployed?

*** You might have missed questions like this for the last 4/5 years lmao. Yep. You are that nuts. A forum about nothing. I don't debate nothing but by all means let's not stop now.****
Atheists don't do questions or evidence.

Several atheists have claimed these questions have been addressed. They lie. Nothing has to lie and/or deflect.$1,000 dollars that shows any evidence backed meaningful reply. Atheists ate scam artists.
John

East Saint Louis, IL

#68603 Feb 22, 2013
Still holding our breath waiting for the forum about nothing to make their long awaited leap into relevance. We have waited on nothing since 2009. Just in case I missed a relevant post please resubmit the most evidence backed information from amongst the previous 65,000 Bwahahaha. These bigots are absolutely and clinically insane to post nothing so repetitively and caustically. Its like watching Theismann break his leg. I can't turn away LOL.
Its Just Me

Marion, VA

#68604 Feb 22, 2013
melevy wrote:
<quoted text>Let's be clear on one thing, johnny, no one really cares what you believe or don't, although it is pretty obvious from the tenor of your posts. I am not obligated to defend or justify my position to you. You believe what you want, and I'll not believe what I want.
Ta ta.
Yeah. Thats what it boils down to.Individual beliefs.Question.Why the need to defend your non beliefs? Live and die with them seems feasible to me? Whatever.Live and die with them..
Its Just Me

Marion, VA

#68605 Feb 22, 2013
John wrote:
Still holding our breath waiting for the forum about nothing to make their long awaited leap into relevance. We have waited on nothing since 2009. Just in case I missed a relevant post please resubmit the most evidence backed information from amongst the previous 65,000 Bwahahaha. These bigots are absolutely and clinically insane to post nothing so repetitively and caustically. Its like watching Theismann break his leg. I can't turn away LOL.
So.You are saying you have been here since 2009.May I reccomend getting a life while youn are still alive numnutz?
Its Just Me

Marion, VA

#68606 Feb 22, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll debate.
You start: show us your proof for your god.
I will bet you $1,000 that you will run away like the coward you are.
Hard to debate with a troll.Die with your non beliefs Bob and STFU!
Its Just Me

Marion, VA

#68607 Feb 22, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Pop another goofball you sin adulterated slimeball.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr NoahLovesU 240,047
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 7,665
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 6 hr thetruth 19,147
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists 6 hr The_Box 139
The Ultimate Evidence of God (Mar '14) 10 hr Reason Personified 166
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 11 hr Reason Personified 14,660
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 11 hr Thinking 2,237
More from around the web