Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments (Page 3,270)

Showing posts 65,381 - 65,400 of70,904
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you ask for something you have already been presented with, this is the dishonesty of the christian, and the self defense mechanism you employ when faced with reality itself. Present evidence of your god first.
If you can believe without evidence that nothing caused SOMETHING to form the universe, you cannot find fault with the Christian who believes God created the universe without scientific evidence. To do so, is to be completely irrational.
sickofit

Austin, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can believe without evidence that nothing caused SOMETHING to form the universe, you cannot find fault with the Christian who believes God created the universe without scientific evidence. To do so, is to be completely irrational.
WE DO HAVE PROOF FOOL.....Just because you ignorant uneducated religous morons cant understand the proof doesnt make it real.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah dude...you should DEFINITELY try to match intellects with kittencoder...

can you folks hang on while i go make popcorn?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, like i very clearly stated, it led us to the idea in the first place and all the facts suggest that it did expand.
again that is not what i said, the evidence suggests exactly what i said it suggests.
again you are incorrect. science gives us many verifiable facts suggesting how all this started (both of your points.)
why do you feel the need to lie about that?
I'm asking you what "caused" SOMETHING to expand. I'm asking you to explain where it came from. If you believe science has the answers. I'm asking you to provide the scientific evidence, not dodge the questions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
WE DO HAVE PROOF FOOL.....Just because you ignorant uneducated religous morons cant understand the proof doesnt make it real.
You talk a lot about proof, but you have yet to provide it. Again...What caused something to expand and form the universe? Where did it come from?
sickofit

Austin, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm asking you what "caused" SOMETHING to expand. I'm asking you to explain where it came from. If you believe science has the answers. I'm asking you to provide the scientific evidence, not dodge the questions.
You need to go back to school. If you dont know the very basics of science then your lost.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you think all was made? AND DONT JUST SAY GOD DID IT....that is not explaining it just being ignorant.
When you can answer my questions, I will answer yours.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
A power grid, a falling apple, a mixture of baking soda and vinegar .....
Wow, you never made it to junior high school. I'm sorry, I shouldn't pick on the uneducated.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk a lot about proof, but you have yet to provide it. Again...What caused something to expand and form the universe? Where did it come from?
It's not up to us to prove your assertions, you made them, you prove it.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
i have dodged nothing. why do you think science has the answer to every wuestion humankind has ever asked?

no human knows the answer to that question. why can't you just accept that? why do you have to make up some myth about it and then claim it as fact?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to go back to school. If you dont know the very basics of science then your lost.
i t was just this week that he learned the big bang didn't mean something from nothing. llok at how proud he is of his new scientific knowledge, he has to capitalize the 'something' in everypost to brag about his new knowledge...

guess he does like science...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah dude...you should DEFINITELY try to match intellects with kittencoder...
can you folks hang on while i go make popcorn?
What's wrong with your intellect? Why haven't you provided evidence that science knows what caused SOMETHING to expand, and where it came from?
sickofit

Austin, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not go to school??? I mean really basic science in highschool.???? LET ME GUESS HOEMSECHOOLED?>>>> >>> Ignorant. Teenagers know what I am saying is fact....WHY DONT YOU?????
sickofit

Austin, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with your intellect? Why haven't you provided evidence that science knows what caused SOMETHING to expand, and where it came from?
Type into your browser...WHAT CAUSE THE UNIVERSE TO EXPAND.......There is thousands of sites to explain it....Can you read? If not oh well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not up to us to prove your assertions, you made them, you prove it.
I don't subscribe to the notion that nothing caused something to expand and form the universe. Only atheists make that assertion You at least, admitted that science does not know what the cause was, but surely you wonder. Surely you must have some thoughts of your own that don't require the validation of science, right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Type into your browser...WHAT CAUSE THE UNIVERSE TO EXPAND.......There is thousands of sites to explain it....Can you read? If not oh well.
I want YOU to explain it.
sickofit

Austin, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't subscribe to the notion that nothing caused something to expand and form the universe. Only atheists make that assertion You at least, admitted that science does not know what the cause was, but surely you wonder. Surely you must have some thoughts of your own that don't require the validation of science, right?
And if your god did it who or what created your god...SOMETHING CANT BE FROM NOTHING RIGHT???????
sickofit

Austin, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
I want YOU to explain it.
You dont seem to understand what you ahve already been taught in school....IT WAS TAUGHT IN SCHOOL.....Did you skip it????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not go to school??? I mean really basic science in highschool.???? LET ME GUESS HOEMSECHOOLED?>>>> >>> Ignorant. Teenagers know what I am saying is fact....WHY DONT YOU?????
Since you have a vast repertoire of scientific knowledge at your disposal due to education, why can't you explain what caused SOMETHING to expand and form the universe? Why can't you tell me where it came from?
sickofit

Austin, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Religous people always want PROOF and EVIDENCE for evolution. But for there BELIEF they give none and say it takes faith..........WHAT THE F..........Hypocrits?????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,381 - 65,400 of70,904
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••