Atheists on the march in America

There are 70657 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#68055 Feb 12, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
He does that a lot and I mean like all the time. You gotta wonder if it's an act because I don't see how someone could really be that stupid.
<quoted text>
I think my message is clear. When you can solve the mystery of how something can come from nothing then you can ask for evidence of God. Until then, shut you freakin'pie hole.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#68056 Feb 12, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
He does that a lot and I mean like all the time. You gotta wonder if it's an act because I don't see how someone could really be that stupid.
<quoted text>
no, no...i meet people that stupid all the time...sadly.

he's just repeating crap he's heard, he doesn't really understand any of it. classic parrot syndrom...

remember George Carlin's prophetic words..."think how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that!"

St. Croix valley

#68057 Feb 12, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe in God? If you don't, you're an atheist.
it's not even an issue until there is something to suggest it should be brought up.

are you an a-easterbunniest?

i don't even consider the idea of a god, gods or goddesses to be a serious idea. why should anyone?

Location hidden

#68058 Feb 12, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it's not even an issue until there is something to suggest it should be brought up.
are you an a-easterbunniest?
i don't even consider the idea of a god, gods or goddesses to be a serious idea. why should anyone?
In other words, you lied. You're an atheist.

United States

#68059 Feb 12, 2013
Carlin was indeed was the man and is missed by many. His words ring true with idiots like that.

Perhaps I am overly optimistic, I hate to think he is really that ignorant but his posts speak for themselves.
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, no...i meet people that stupid all the time...sadly.
he's just repeating crap he's heard, he doesn't really understand any of it. classic parrot syndrom...
remember George Carlin's prophetic words..."think how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that!"

St. Croix valley

#68060 Feb 12, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you lied. You're an atheist.
if you need a label, you can use which ever one you wish.

I lied about nothing. let's face it, your made up god doesn't iven make it into the realm of real discussion for sane people...

St. Croix valley

#68061 Feb 12, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Carlin was indeed was the man and is missed by many. His words ring true with idiots like that.
Perhaps I am overly optimistic, I hate to think he is really that ignorant but his posts speak for themselves.
<quoted text>
Religious cults generall dissuade their inductees from gaining knowledge. he sounds like most cult members, able to only parrot what he has been told...

reprogramming may be too late...one can only hope for him...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68062 Feb 12, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
The only difference between you and a bucket of crap is the bucket.
More hate from the True Believerô.

Your Jewsus would be so proud of you... not!

LOL!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68063 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism exposed 101.
Stump-John was exposed once.

But then, the cops came and took him away for awhile.

LOL!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68064 Feb 12, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead head atheists are looking for --> real <-- intellectuals to join their push to convert America, but not to worry. You're safe.
More hate from the True Believerô.

Your Jewsus would be so not proud of your hate-speech.

LOL!

Christian: thy name is hypocrite.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68065 Feb 12, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
I think my message is clear. When you can solve the mystery of how something can come from nothing then you can ask for evidence of God. Until then, shut you freakin'pie hole.
There is no scientific theory that claims "something from nothing".

That is you idiot godbot's claim to fame: you claim your nothing-god created the universe from nothing.

Silly boy!

The Big Bang theory states that a singularity (a SOMETHING) started to expand rapidly (the "bang" part of "big bang").

At no time is there a "nothing".

Are you really this stupid? Or did you take too many hitting-yourself-on-the-head lessons?

I'm betting on the latter.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#68066 Feb 13, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh....the withdrawal of blood, whatever the amount and by whatever means for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment is still bloodletting. The word phlebotomy (meaning to cut a vein in Greek) is derived from the practice of bloodletting. Therapeutic phlebotomy is the drawing of a unit of blood in specific cases like hemochromatosis, polycythemia vera, porphyria cutanea tarda, etc. to reduce the amount of red blood cells.
So then you lied about this "comeback" .... wow, you are dishonest, if you can't lie about one thing, you'll make up something to lie about.

Location hidden

#68067 Feb 13, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
That is you idiot godbot's claim to fame: you claim your nothing-god created the universe from nothing.
Silly boy!
The Big Bang theory states that a singularity (a SOMETHING) started to expand rapidly (the "bang" part of "big bang").
Are you really this stupid? Or did you take too many hitting-yourself-on-the-head lessons?
Where did this something come from? Explain What ---> caused <--- this something to expand rapidly.

Location hidden

#68068 Feb 13, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if you need a label, you can use which ever one you wish.
I lied about nothing. let's face it, your made up god doesn't iven make it into the realm of real discussion for sane people...
What's the matter, don't like the label atheist? Neither does Bill Maher."I like rationalist a lot better. I preach the gospel of 'I don't know,' " he said. Who can blame him for not wanting to be associated with a pack of brainless pseudo-intellectuals, eh?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#68069 Feb 13, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did this something come from? Explain What ---> caused <--- this something to expand rapidly.
Why do you capitalize "what" in that post?

Possible answers: Some wild quark, a fracture in the forces, time traveling midgets .... etc.

The only honest and factual answer: We don't know yet.

Location hidden

#68070 Feb 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So then you lied about this "comeback" .... wow, you are dishonest, if you can't lie about one thing, you'll make up something to lie about.
Um....if I throw a stick will you go away, Rover?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#68071 Feb 13, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Um....if I throw a stick will you go away, Rover?
Nice, so you can't counter anything I post, how cute. It's always fun to watch you fundies squirm when logic is presented.

Location hidden

#68072 Feb 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you capitalize "what" in that post?
Possible answers: Some wild quark, a fracture in the forces, time traveling midgets .... etc.
The only honest and factual answer: We don't know yet.
If you don't know yet, then you know NOTHING about the origin of the universe.

Location hidden

#68073 Feb 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice, so you can't counter anything I post, how cute. It's always fun to watch you fundies squirm when logic is presented.
You aren't logical, you're just argumentative.

Location hidden

#68074 Feb 13, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly boy!
Hey Boob of Quantum Fantasies, your village called they want their idiot back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 239,071
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 20 min NoahLovesU 7,299
News Atheists' problem with the Bible (Sep '09) 1 hr NoahLovesU 7,453
why Atheists believe in incest,pedophilia and b... 1 hr hpcaban 30
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists 12 hr thetruth 101
News .com | What hope is there without God? May 20 Kaitlin the Wolf ... 26
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) May 20 thetruth 2,171
More from around the web