Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments
64,721 - 64,740 of 70,960 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Pardon me, but I'll wait for your evidence. Lying for nothing. Pathetic.

You need a God you don't believe in to make your nonpoints. Cuckoo, cuckoo.

More claims of evidence, yet no evidence.

Imo there is more evidence/reasons to believe in a prime mover vs any other position. I've only offered that challenge to expose you since you are insistent on attempting to marginalize believers. You loons rightfully flee this debate though.

Just remember loons I simply asked what you believed and you get so embarrased you lash out.

Evidence is just a useless word to bigots.
How does a antitheist quantify the following: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. I guess you'll just know huh? Here is a good one! A freethinker will side with logic and rationality lmao. You loons are beyond comical.
Thinking

Newbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

No.
John wrote:
Pardon me, but I'll wait for your evidence. Lying for nothing. Pathetic.
You need a God you don't believe in to make your nonpoints. Cuckoo, cuckoo.
More claims of evidence, yet no evidence.
Imo there is more evidence/reasons to believe in a prime mover vs any other position. I've only offered that challenge to expose you since you are insistent on attempting to marginalize believers. You loons rightfully flee this debate though.
Just remember loons I simply asked what you believed and you get so embarrased you lash out.
Evidence is just a useless word to bigots.
How does a antitheist quantify the following: prime mover, always was, something from nothing. I guess you'll just know huh? Here is a good one! A freethinker will side with logic and rationality lmao. You loons are beyond comical.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

John the retard has been humiliating himself for years being a slave to this thread longer than most criminals prison term. He has yet to offer on shred of proof or even a hint of proof!

The retard thinks insulting science or the president is proof that god exists. Wow just wow.
Thinking wrote:
No.
<quoted text>
Thinking

Newbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

John is such an oxygen thief.
Evolution carries on regardless of what any of us post.
Givemeliberty wrote:
John the retard has been humiliating himself for years being a slave to this thread longer than most criminals prison term. He has yet to offer on shred of proof or even a hint of proof!
The retard thinks insulting science or the president is proof that god exists. Wow just wow.
<quoted text>

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Since John won't provide ANY evidence at all that god exists, there isn't much to debate with him. If there is no evidence god exists, there is no need to even entertain the idea that he exists. So, until JOHN provides SOME evidence that god exists, I am done with trying to debate with him.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

This is an atheism forum bigot. Sheesh. When you are exposed as having no adequate measuring stick for evidence in this arena you impotently attack one of many possibilities with specificity. Hey, let's start a forum and create a narrative against someone else's belief. You're nuts if....you are just nuts but I have no need to play q and a with you ad infinitum.

You contend there is no prime mover so prove it. You skip steps all the way to your hate for a God you don't believe in. You don't want debate. You have vomited out nothing here (collectively) since 2009.

I can repeat my questions if you like. You would be just as stumped as the first go round. Your nothing is anti-science.

Since you have a hard on for believers I called your bluff. I was clear my intentions were not to persuade or convert. I merely asked for intellectual honesty. A quality lacked by most liberal atheists.

I'm ready to debate the reasons and evidences I believe in a prime mover vs any accountable position of belief you will NEVER present. It won't convince you and I don't care. My reasonings and rationales have sources from multiple disciplines. So trot your nonsense of choice out here for me to smack down.

Rose wants to debate like Obama wants to cut spending.

If your brand of atheism was simply I don't know there would be no issues. You wouldn't even be posting garbage day after day. I don't care if you are done or not.

I'm comfortable with the fact your forum has been exposed.

Nothing Bless

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

John wrote:
This is an atheism forum bigot. Sheesh. When you are exposed as having no adequate measuring stick for evidence in this arena you impotently attack one of many possibilities with specificity. Hey, let's start a forum and create a narrative against someone else's belief. You're nuts if....you are just nuts but I have no need to play q and a with you ad infinitum.
You contend there is no prime mover so prove it. You skip steps all the way to your hate for a God you don't believe in. You don't want debate. You have vomited out nothing here (collectively) since 2009.
I can repeat my questions if you like. You would be just as stumped as the first go round. Your nothing is anti-science.
Since you have a hard on for believers I called your bluff. I was clear my intentions were not to persuade or convert. I merely asked for intellectual honesty. A quality lacked by most liberal atheists.
I'm ready to debate the reasons and evidences I believe in a prime mover vs any accountable position of belief you will NEVER present. It won't convince you and I don't care. My reasonings and rationales have sources from multiple disciplines. So trot your nonsense of choice out here for me to smack down.
If your brand of atheism was simply I don't know there would be no issues. You wouldn't even be posting garbage day after day. I don't care if you are done or not.
Nothing Bless
Thanks for confirming that you are just another worthless weasel with no proof of god.

Go and cry to your priest for lying to you...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

john wrote:
Ok, that is reasonable. Perhaps I'm being unfair because of other threads. There is a difference between atheism and antitheism that usually ends up with attacks from one side or another. In a debate each party needs a position to defend . I can do a pretty good job of questioning science if all I have to do is throw out what ifs and theories that were once axiomatic that are no longer. So, if this isn't the case- wonderful. I doubt it though. I didn't think asking for a position was such a difficult task to fulfill.
<quoted text>
I'm sorry that you have no proof of, but this is strictly your problem and not the problem of atheists.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

So in other words your forum is reliant on others to make their case and you loons to shoot it down. Nothing is evidence to you by your own paramaters. Maybe you should be skeptical of those.

I'm sorry you spend so much energy marching against a God you don't believe in. You refuse to compare your nothing to my something so I'll surmise you know that's booking a loser on your end. What about curious lurkers that haven't really researched what they believe. What do you tell them? NOTHING....tough sell.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
Lol! Spambot's can only post what they are programmed to post. Hence why John cannot answer any question you ask him.
I once asked him if he believed reality yes or no? He couldn't even answer that! That's why it has to be a spambot program that someone has set up to post here randomly.
Watch his next post will be the usual hurl an insult and run. And now somehow 3 years became 5! Now wait a second. Who is so desperate they would spend 5 freaking years in a forum that they hated?! What desperate loser would do such a thing?
Has to be a spambot no sane human would waste that much time.
<quoted text>
Oh I know all abiut John the stumpbreaker. That's why I never engage the idiot in nothing more than making dance like my little bitch.

It's too bad people won't stop replying to him/her so it would fade into irrelevance.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Rose_NoHo wrote:
Since John won't provide ANY evidence at all that god exists, there isn't much to debate with him. If there is no evidence god exists, there is no need to even entertain the idea that he exists. So, until JOHN provides SOME evidence that god exists, I am done with trying to debate with him.
Thank goodness. I wish everyone would just stop posting to this idiot.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

The autoerotic robot, Nothing-John is still plugging away, hoping for a different outcome.

How sad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
So in other words your forum is reliant on others to make their case and you loons to shoot it down. Nothing is evidence to you by your own paramaters. Maybe you should be skeptical of those.
I'm sorry you spend so much energy marching against a God you don't believe in. You refuse to compare your nothing to my something so I'll surmise you know that's booking a loser on your end. What about curious lurkers that haven't really researched what they believe. What do you tell them? NOTHING....tough sell.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
oh look another post with no proof of god in it.

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Agreed.
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank goodness. I wish everyone would just stop posting to this idiot.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Hey more nothing from the cuckoo crew. You've spent years of your lives in stumpville already. Don't give up. March, march, hate God, stomp, march.
Thinking

Newbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Nobjockey.
John wrote:
Hey more nothing from the cuckoo crew. You've spent years of your lives in stumpville already. Don't give up. March, march, hate God, stomp, march.
Henry

Thamsbrück, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
Nothing Bless
Of course there was never such a thing like a prime mover. All religions are hoaxs. Uneducated ones may be tricked with such criminal methods.
Henry

Thamsbrück, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Mr Smartypants wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, still posting the same tired crap over and over and over and over and over again like some schizophrenic with OCD. In the name of Satan, I COMMAND you to obsessively post your idiotic ramblings until Doomsday, Fool, and YOU WILL OBEY.
No Satan, no religions except phony arguments!
Henry

Thamsbrück, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
So you believe in Satan, but not God? You have disbelief in the Bible. How does this address your natural explanation of the universe? Stump an antitheist! Ask him what he believes.
<quoted text>
Forget that phony non existing Satan or whatever you have on myths else!
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I didn't post that Henry. Since I know you have nothing let's refocus on your anti-American views of a few pages back. You didn't respond to my reply. Shocker.

Still no evidence in the atheism forum.

Despite Obama spending trillions of taxpayer dollars there are 8.3 million less in the workforce. Year four ended with a shrinking economy. Good job whackos.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••