Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments (Page 3,235)

Showing posts 64,681 - 64,700 of70,907
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
He is never going to answer a question and is just eating bandwidth with his same tired 4 copy and pastes. Time to just report and flush this turd if he has no interest in an actual back and forth.
<quoted text>
I'm starting to believe you are right...
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Whew. This is your forum loons. Do you have some evidence or accountable position? Everybody understands you have no agenda. This is simply about disbelief in God.

Why don't you try answering some questions bigots. I've exposed you and it pisses you off.

Yeah, Rose I'm a conservative freethinker and you ate an Obama voting sheep. Why is it killers of the most innocent can't own up to what they are doing. You loons are cowards in every way.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

I am. We have given it the old college try but he has no interest whatsoever in actual debate or conversation. He is a sad very angry loser who is reduced to screaming the same thing over and over for years. He is a seriously mentally ill individual. But even with our generosity enough is enough. You come to a point where either he steps into an actual adult conversation or gets reported and flushed.

And rightfully so as I think he is doing this because he is furious that atheism is indeed growing at a rapid pace in the USA and his sad old right wing bigoted ways are dying before his eyes. This is the atheist forum and he is a theist with no reason to be here other than wanting to troll. Time to flush.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing-John has no brain at all-- indeed, he is indistinguishable from a simple computer program.

He has no qualities that would make a person think he's an actual human being.

It is a sad thing to witness, really-- such a wasted life is Nothing-John's.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
I am. We have given it the old college try but he has no interest whatsoever in actual debate or conversation. He is a sad very angry loser who is reduced to screaming the same thing over and over for years. He is a seriously mentally ill individual. But even with our generosity enough is enough. You come to a point where either he steps into an actual adult conversation or gets reported and flushed.
And rightfully so as I think he is doing this because he is furious that atheism is indeed growing at a rapid pace in the USA and his sad old right wing bigoted ways are dying before his eyes. This is the atheist forum and he is a theist with no reason to be here other than wanting to troll. Time to flush.
<quoted text>
I have dealt with "artificial intelligence" computer programs, that have more life, more intelligence than Nothing-John does.

It's sad, isn't it?
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

The above evidence free posts have been vomited out since 2009. I think these loons are just embarassed they have been exposed. Nothing will never win the day

March, hate, shuffle, march, stomp, hate, hate, hate, bad God, Get your nothing out of here!

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

You may be onto something. John could well be a bot. No seriously just a program that at random times repeats the same preprogrammed message. That would explain why he is completely unable to answer questions!
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I have dealt with "artificial intelligence" computer programs, that have more life, more intelligence than Nothing-John does.
It's sad, isn't it?

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Not to mention him being a bot program would explain his random inserting Obama's name into the mix when Obama is not even being discussed! But the owner of the bot thinks we would be talking about Obama!

Sorry but this makes way to much sense when you look at 95% of his posts.
Thinking

Huntingdon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I believe you're a clag nut.
John wrote:
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

A few more irrelevant posts from bigots. Still no evidence. No accountable position. No answers to my questions. Nothing to see here folks. These loons get stumped putting on their socks.

March, march, march, we got nothing, you got something, let's start a forum by us for you to prove your nothing, march, batshit crazy, stomp, volksmarch, charade, march, nothing, fight that God.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

John wrote:
A few more irrelevant posts from bigots. Still no evidence. No accountable position. No answers to my questions. Nothing to see here folks. These loons get stumped putting on their socks.
March, march, march, we got nothing, you got something, let's start a forum by us for you to prove your nothing, march, batshit crazy, stomp, volksmarch, charade, march, nothing, fight that God.
Yea but your nothing but a fing troll.

Many have responded to you and you run away and ignore them. Buck up and confront the answers to your questions.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Looks like more nothing to me. An endless parade of it actually.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

John wrote:
Whew. This is your forum loons. Do you have some evidence or accountable position?
Again, here is my accountable position.
1. If god exists, there is evidence for his existence.
2. There is no evidence for god's existence.
3. There is no god.
Copy/paste it this time.
John wrote:
Everybody understands you have no agenda. This is simply about disbelief in God.
Why don't you try answering some questions bigots. I've exposed you and it pisses you off.
Yeah, Rose I'm a conservative freethinker
Which are you? Conservative or freethinker?
John wrote:
and you ate an Obama voting sheep. Why is it killers of the most innocent can't own up to what they are doing. You loons are cowards in every way.
I ate a sheep? A whole one? So, you are saying eating meat is the killing of the most innocent? Are you a vegan?
John wrote:
Stump John, ask him to provide any evidence of god's existence.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad, isn't it?
Artificial intelligence is better than none at all.(As is the case with John)

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
Not to mention him being a bot program would explain his random inserting Obama's name into the mix when Obama is not even being discussed! But the owner of the bot thinks we would be talking about Obama!
Sorry but this makes way to much sense when you look at 95% of his posts.
Yeah, he also randomly inserts "bigot", without saying who anybody is bigoted against, and "agenda", without saying what that agenda is.
Mr Smartypants

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
The above evidence free posts have been vomited out since 2009. I think these loons are just embarassed they have been exposed. Nothing will never win the day
March, hate, shuffle, march, stomp, hate, hate, hate, bad God, Get your nothing out of here!
Ahh, still posting the same tired crap over and over and over and over and over again like some schizophrenic with OCD. In the name of Satan, I COMMAND you to obsessively post your idiotic ramblings until Doomsday, Fool, and YOU WILL OBEY.
Thinking

Huntingdon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

You are blind.
You cannot see.
John wrote:
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

If Rose had a conscience there would be evidence of one.
There is no evidence Rose has a conscience.
Rose has no conscience.

Once again Rose I don't care what you don't believe. I don't accept conservativism and freethinking are either or.

Your forum Rose. How does a freethinker put limiting paramaters on evidence they have no example of evidence for?

How does Rose quantify the following possibilities: always was, prime mover, something from nothing. You have never explained your methodology for evidence Rose.

Why don't we just debate the evidences and reasons you believe in ????? vs a prime mover. Go ahead and avoid any debate or accountability. It's your forum being exposed.

Still nothing from the agenda driven antitheists. Who else tries to advance nothing day after day year after year. Rose claims she simply doesn't believe. Suuure.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

That's why I think most of John's posts are actually done by a spambot program and not even a real person. Honestly a bot program could do exactly the same thing.
Mr Smartypants wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, still posting the same tired crap over and over and over and over and over again like some schizophrenic with OCD. In the name of Satan, I COMMAND you to obsessively post your idiotic ramblings until Doomsday, Fool, and YOU WILL OBEY.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Well eating a sheep is not acceptable compared to what the bible writers did to their sheep.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, here is my accountable position.
1. If god exists, there is evidence for his existence.
2. There is no evidence for god's existence.
3. There is no god.
Copy/paste it this time.
<quoted text>
Which are you? Conservative or freethinker?
<quoted text>
I ate a sheep? A whole one? So, you are saying eating meat is the killing of the most innocent? Are you a vegan?
<quoted text>
Stump John, ask him to provide any evidence of god's existence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,681 - 64,700 of70,907
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••