Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments (Page 3,234)

Showing posts 64,661 - 64,680 of70,959
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Another day of your lives spent on a God you don't believe in. Pathetic. I have been in here from page one and merely asked what you believe, how you quantify evidence, etc. Your forum has been exposed.

Now, if you are insistent on attacking a prime mover to mask your nothing Ill gladly debate my something vs your nothing. I've been told only video evidence is sufficient for you bigots LOL

Still no accountable position. Still no evidence that meets your own criteria. Your words and endless nothing clearly goes further than simply a lack of belief in God. You run into trouble when its time to look in the mirror or present some evidence.

Let's see one brave boy or girl with some intellectual honesty huh. You obviously worry I have a number of cards to play so you just choose not to take a seat at the table. Your forum. I'll just point and laugh.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't debate at all, John.
You just copy paste the same few posts again and again.
But I will try again.
1. If god exists, there is evidence of his existence.
Do you agree with that statement of or not?
<quoted text>
You know someone is a desperate loser when the *only* argument they can come up with is "you're fat". LOL! That's it, that's your only card. And guess what, you're wrong. You can see by my pic.
John = stupid and wrong.
Again, atheism is just a disbelief in god(s). So, every time someone says they don't believe in god, that's something about atheism.
The desperation is having a forum about nothing. You have no voice without the God you don't believe in. I don't debate nothing loon, much less create a forum about it. There is a reason you can't answer my questions Rose. This has nothing to do with evidence. Your bigots despite your claim otherwise. How many times do you need to repeat you don't believe in God. I've never tried to convert you. You just need God for your nonargument. It's truly a mental illness. There are dozens of other possibilities for origin that are never attacked in here. You have an agenda and God is your target.

How do you rank the following possibilities: always was, something from nothing, prime mover. You always skip the substantive part because even your own paramaters are lacking.

Your nonargument argument is a twisted bizarro cultlike charade. Apparently that's in with fat girls.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
Exactly there could be no worse system of morals than Christianity. It gives everyone an out and worse they are in no way expe..........
Sad.
<quoted text>
Rather moronic generalizations.
You would not last long in an academic classroom!
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

You make the presupposition that there is no evidence without admitting you do not have the scientifically measurable evidence to support your position of nothing. You have placed limits on what may be limitless. You have placed limits where they need not be. Thus far I have seen no evidence provided by an atheist that would support what is disingenuously called natural mechanisms only. If you think there isn't evidence of design you would be wrong. Admittedly, this can not be proven using your constricting criteria, but nothing in this arena has been proven using this standard. You know this by now. That is why it is so frustrating to the forum when it's pointed out. Judging by the ever-growing anecdotal evidence of this forum overwhelmingly congregated by atheists, atheism is something else entirely. There is a large contingent of antitheists, a portion devoted to secular humanism, and some interplay with other assorted isms. The common denominator is that every single one of these positions is lacking in evidence. The notion that man is the be all end all is flawed in my opinion. Of course you wish to shirk any burden of proof. That's transparent and shows a weak position. Atheism has been co-opted by the new atheist. Much more vocal and commited to breaking down the populace writ large that actually do have a position. I've given more than enough opportunity for atheists to engage in debate that is not circular. The brilliance and weakness of atheism is no accountability. That's why it's not challenging to debate this topic with you loons. Apologies to the few that aren't driven by more than uncertainty. When Reagan debated Gorbachev on our nuclear arsenals each man had a position. If there was a political debate the political atheist would attack the other position and not have to be responsible for one himself. If one football team was atheist and the other was not they would have the ball on offense the whole game. Fumble, and the ball would be returned. This is what you ask for here, but is unacceptable in every other topic. I'm conservative btw. A rational freethinker. I'm sure you are a centrist LOL. What's the mushy middle thought on government size, abortion, tax rates?
If there isn't a position don't bother responding. How is the fence DREW, Curious, Mikey,,,,? You got the post wedged good and deep yet? Stump an antitheist! Ask it what it believes. Still going strong 64,680 plus posts in.
Still nothing about atheism in the atheist forum. No position, no post #. Lies, spin, ad hominem, and boredom.
Waiting for an example of what passes the cut for evidence from atheists. Cowards!
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather moronic generalizations.
You would not last long in an academic classroom!
March, march, march. Atheists lack depth. Advice on morality from relativists that think man is the be all end all. Priceless.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

John wrote:
Another day of your lives spent on a God you don't believe in. Pathetic. I have been in here from page one and merely asked what you believe, how you quantify evidence, etc. Your forum has been exposed.
Now, if you are insistent on attacking a prime mover to mask your nothing Ill gladly debate my something vs your nothing. I've been told only video evidence is sufficient for you bigots LOL
Still no accountable position.
Quit lying.
Here is my accountable position:
1. If god exists, there is evidecne of his existence.
2. There is no evidence of god's existence.
3. There is no god.
John wrote:
Still no evidence that meets your own criteria. Your words and endless nothing clearly goes further than simply a lack of belief in God.
Atheism is a disbelief in god, that's more than just a lack of belief.
Lack of evidence of god is evidence there is no god.
John wrote:
You run into trouble when its time to look in the mirror or present some evidence.
Let's see one brave boy or girl with some intellectual honesty huh. You obviously worry I have a number of cards to play so you just choose not to take a seat at the table. Your forum. I'll just point and laugh.
John, I've been asking you to play your cards from day one! So far the only card you've played is the "You're fat" card, surely you must have some "Yo mama" cards.
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
Stump John, ask him to debate.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

John wrote:
<quoted text>
The desperation is having a forum about nothing. You have no voice without the God you don't believe in. I don't debate nothing loon, much less create a forum about it.
You don't debate, at all.
John wrote:
There is a reason you can't answer my questions Rose. This has nothing to do with evidence. Your bigots despite your claim otherwise. How many times do you need to repeat you don't believe in God. I've never tried to convert you. You just need God for your nonargument. It's truly a mental illness. There are dozens of other possibilities for origin that are never attacked in here. You have an agenda and God is your target.
How do you rank the following possibilities: always was, something from nothing, prime mover. You always skip the substantive part because even your own paramaters are lacking.
Your nonargument argument is a twisted bizarro cultlike charade. Apparently that's in with fat girls.
LOL. That's all you have.
Well, stupid, even if I were as fat as your idol Rush Limpaugh, that wouldn't argue for god's existence.
So, what evidence have you got for god's existence?
None?
Big shock there.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

John wrote:
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate.
A clear lie.
Here is my accountable position. Again.
1. If god exists, there is evidence for his existence.
2. There is no evidence for god's existence.
3. There is no god.

Debate...
John?
Hello, John!
Debate!
John wrote:
Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 64,680 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True
science that is repeatable and observable.
Stump John.
Ask him to debate.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

John wrote:
You make the presupposition that there is no evidence without admitting you do not have the scientifically measurable evidence to support your position of nothing. You have placed limits on what may be limitless. You have placed limits where they need not be. Thus far I have seen no evidence provided by an atheist that would support what is disingenuously called natural mechanisms only. If you think there isn't evidence of design you would be wrong. Admittedly, this can not be proven using your constricting criteria, but nothing in this arena has been proven using this standard. You know this by now. That is why it is so frustrating to the forum when it's pointed out. Judging by the ever-growing anecdotal evidence of this forum overwhelmingly congregated by atheists, atheism is something else entirely. There is a large contingent of antitheists, a portion devoted to secular humanism, and some interplay with other assorted isms. The common denominator is that every single one of these positions is lacking in evidence. The notion that man is the be all end all is flawed in my opinion. Of course you wish to shirk any burden of proof. That's transparent and shows a weak position. Atheism has been co-opted by the new atheist. Much more vocal and commited to breaking down the populace writ large that actually do have a position. I've given more than enough opportunity for atheists to engage in debate that is not circular. The brilliance and weakness of atheism is no accountability. That's why it's not challenging to debate this topic with you loons. Apologies to the few that aren't driven by more than uncertainty. When Reagan debated Gorbachev on our nuclear arsenals each man had a position.
Your position is there is a god.
My position is there is no god.

So, give us some evidence that there is a god.
:::crickets chirping:::
John wrote:
If there was a political debate the political atheist would attack the other position and not have to be responsible for one himself. If one football team was atheist and the other was not they would have the ball on offense the whole game. Fumble, and the ball would be returned. This is what you ask for here, but is unacceptable in every other topic. I'm conservative btw. A rational freethinker.
Wait, first you say you are conservative, then you say you are a rational freethinker. Which are you?
John wrote:
I'm sure you are a centrist LOL. What's the mushy middle thought on government size, abortion, tax rates?
If there isn't a position don't bother responding. How is the fence DREW, Curious, Mikey,,,,? You got the post wedged good and deep yet? Stump an antitheist! Ask it what it believes. Still going strong 64,680 plus posts in.
Still nothing about atheism in the atheist forum. No position, no post #. Lies, spin, ad hominem, and boredom.
Waiting for an example of what passes the cut for evidence from atheists. Cowards!
Provide your evidence for god!
What? You don't have any?
LOLSER.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Same copy and paste trolling reposted literally hundreds of times. Reported.
John wrote:
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 64,680 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True
science that is repeatable and observable.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Your forum Rose. I asked in 2009 a simple question. Do you have a position of belief or not? You don't, because nothing meets your criteria. You do have a fixation with a God you don't believe in though. In response to your forums endless agenda based attacks I simply offered to debate the evidences and reasons to believe in a prime mover vs any accountable position of belief you dare to make a case for. So far you got nothing. I don't debate nothing.

An Obama voter questioning conservatism LOL. Just another topic you ignore evidence and history. You skipped my questions as usual.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

March, fight God, hate him, march, stomp, advance, God, charge, nothing, fight, give em nothing, march, march.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

John wrote:
Your forum Rose. I asked in 2009 a simple question. Do you have a position of belief or not? You don't, because nothing meets your criteria. You do have a fixation with a God you don't believe in though. In response to your forums endless agenda based attacks I simply offered to debate the evidences and reasons to believe in a prime mover vs any accountable position of belief you dare to make a case for. So far you got nothing. I don't debate nothing.
You don't debate at all. Here is my position. Yet again!

1. If god exists, there is evidence for his existence.
2. There is no evidence for god's existence.
3. There is no god.

Debate...
John?
Hello, John!
Debate!
John wrote:
An Obama voter questioning conservatism LOL. Just another topic you ignore evidence and history. You skipped my questions as usual.
You claimed you are a conservative, then you claimed you are a rational freethinker. Well, which one are you?

And your questions are irrelevant.
Since you can't provide any evidence of god, there is no reason to entertain the idea that there is one. I'm not obligated to come up with an explanation of life, the universe and everything.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical response from a progressive atheist. Silence anyone not in lockstep with your agenda. Once again, I'm more of a freethinker than you cowards ever will be. Liberty for all the anti-American radicals. Progressive agendas take freedom and liberty. Every damn tag you give to yourselves is bullshit.
I notice the post stumped you once again. Go march to eliminate the second amendment or kill children would you.
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
John wrote:
You kooks are loathed and this political environment you tout will not end well. Perhaps you will have the opportunity to silence me in person. You have about the same chance of succeeding at that as coming up with an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to.
I won't report your nothing coward. I'll just mock it and expose it.
Still waiting for ANY evidence of god's existence.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

He is never going to answer a question and is just eating bandwidth with his same tired 4 copy and pastes. Time to just report and flush this turd if he has no interest in an actual back and forth.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
<quoted text>
Still waiting for ANY evidence of god's existence.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
Not only do you have no need to seek their forgiveness but you have no need to even attempt to make it right with them! Just say rub a dub dub Jesus and poof!
<quoted text>
Yep.

No-responsibility at all-- just magical Jewsus spell casting.

'Tis an ugly religion-- and it explains why the USA is so .. prone to violence, too.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
He is never going to answer a question and is just eating bandwidth with his same tired 4 copy and pastes. Time to just report and flush this turd if he has no interest in an actual back and forth.
<quoted text>
Four or five years ago, he started posting the same sh7t as today.

Proof that he cannot learn. At all.

Just like ... a houseplant.

Sad, really-- a senseless waste of oxygen, that one.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Exactly all he wants to do is troll and antagonize. He has no inclination to debate beyond here is my assertion and that's all!! Lol!

Time to flush that turd already unless he actually starts answering questions and having a real back and forth. This thread is an important one as it shows the atheist movement growing and we shouldn't have to abandon such an important thread because of a turd like him.
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Four or five years ago, he started posting the same sh7t as today.
Proof that he cannot learn. At all.
Just like ... a houseplant.
Sad, really-- a senseless waste of oxygen, that one.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm starting to believe you are right...
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Whew. This is your forum loons. Do you have some evidence or accountable position? Everybody understands you have no agenda. This is simply about disbelief in God.

Why don't you try answering some questions bigots. I've exposed you and it pisses you off.

Yeah, Rose I'm a conservative freethinker and you ate an Obama voting sheep. Why is it killers of the most innocent can't own up to what they are doing. You loons are cowards in every way.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,661 - 64,680 of70,959
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••