Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments
64,561 - 64,580 of 70,985 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 5

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Interesting.
.Conspiracy Road Trip: Creationism .

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

tagit wrote:
<quoted text> Switching the words of other's post is a gimmeliberty gimmick.....
It is a common ploy of these flametards.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

In an amoral society anything goes if the end justifies the means.

The ethical bankruptcy of secularism, as evidenced in the profitability and popularity of violent video games, is behind a rash of mass murders committed by desensitized kids who think killing sprees are a form of entertainment!
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Morality predates religion.
Morality doesn't need religion.
BBSting wrote:
The ethical bankruptcy of secularism, as evidenced in the profitability and popularity of violent video games, is behind a rash of mass murders committed by desensitized kids who think killing sprees are a form of entertainment!

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

And boobies! You hate boobies as well right?

Violence? You can get all the violence you want out of the bible so I guess we must remove that violent book from our children's view.
BBSting wrote:

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
And boobies! You hate boobies as well right?
Violence? You can get all the violence you want out of the bible so I guess we must remove that violent book from our children's view.
<quoted text>
If given a choice, today's computerfied kid will take a game controller over a book any day, and not just the Bible.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Book sales for children are growing.

Don't judge everyone by your low standards.
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
If given a choice, today's computerfied kid will take a game controller over a book any day, and not just the Bible.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Actually keyboard Mmorpgs are dominating the gamin industry.

http://www.cracked.com/funny-212-boobs/

Boobies! Something else you hate! Yes safe for work :)
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Yes indeed Harry Potter has replaced Jesus Christ and that's a good thing.
Thinking wrote:
Book sales for children are growing.
Don't judge everyone by your low standards.
<quoted text>
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Expellius religitardus!
Givemeliberty wrote:
Yes indeed Harry Potter has replaced Jesus Christ and that's a good thing.
<quoted text>
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

March, march, march...hate that God you don't believe in.

You loons create so many bullshit tangents to avoid your nothing its more incredible than something from nothing.

Atheistic regimes have been responsible for more death than all other religions combined. It isn't even close.

If you don't accept a historical Jesus you must also reject a broad range of other history.

Moral relativism is a sickness. There is something beyond societal values and mores called the natural law. This stumped you bigots three years ago, but you like to repeat bullshit until you believe it.

Do any of you have an accountable position to debate? Of course not you're just throwing irrelevant crappy against a wall hoping something sticks.

Nothing is ridiculous. Atheists have both male and female genitalia. Atheists boil children in puppy blood. Is tgat how it works?

Still no takers willing to debate the nothing vs the something.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

?
John wrote:
March, march, march...hate that God you don't believe in.
You loons create so many bullshit tangents to avoid your nothing its more incredible than something from nothing.
Atheistic regimes have been responsible for more death than all other religions combined. It isn't even close.
If you don't accept a historical Jesus you must also reject a broad range of other history.
Moral relativism is a sickness. There is something beyond societal values and mores called the natural law. This stumped you bigots three years ago, but you like to repeat bullshit until you believe it.
Do any of you have an accountable position to debate? Of course not you're just throwing irrelevant crappy against a wall hoping something sticks.
Nothing is ridiculous. Atheists have both male and female genitalia. Atheists boil children in puppy blood. Is tgat how it works?
Still no takers willing to debate the nothing vs the something.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Lmfao! I like it!:)
Thinking wrote:
Expellius religitardus!
<quoted text>

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

We own him John cannot stop coming to the atheism forum. Consider it his worshipping us in his own way.

He has not a friend in the world.
Thinking wrote:
?
<quoted text>
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Oh yes, your nothing has me in a trance. Nothing to see here folks!

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

The only forum on topic about nothing. Freethinkers lmao. Surely you jest. Seems to me you are encumbered by an agenda and constructing criteria for evidence. You do realize not once in the entirety of this forum has an example of evidence in this arena that meets your criteria been submitted. That must be inconvenient.

Liberty..pfft another useless word from a progressive. The bane of liberty and freedom. I'm sure you are against second amendment infringement.

Logical, reasonable, rational, natural.....nothing but noise.
You are nothing but bigots. No different than the kkk.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

I believe in Tucker's Law.
John wrote:
Oh yes, your nothing has me in a trance. Nothing to see here folks!
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Oh goodie. I bet it isn't an accountable position that meets your criteria for evidence in this arena. I'm intellectually honest. Make your case. It is your forum.

Are you still thinking? Let us know when you are done.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Are you very old?
You don't seem to understand how replies work.
John wrote:
Oh goodie. I bet it isn't an accountable position that meets your criteria for evidence in this arena. I'm intellectually honest. Make your case. It is your forum.
Are you still thinking? Let us know when you are done.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you failed to do that.
Rose Noho

(sigh)

I know. I think the only data that I have on the atheist position, from which I conclude, in which they all agree is that, they don't believe roses smell good....

And because of that I will try and keep roses away from any atheists I come across, and tell them why....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••