Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70650 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

Henry

Gerstungen, Germany

#67488 Jan 30, 2013
John wrote:
This is an atheism forum bigot. Sheesh. When you are exposed as having no adequate measuring stick for evidence in this arena you impotently attack one of many possibilities with specificity. Hey, let's start a forum and create a narrative against someone else's belief. You're nuts if....you are just nuts but I have no need to play q and a with you ad infinitum.
You contend there is no prime mover so prove it. You skip steps all the way to your hate for a God you don't believe in. You don't want debate. You have vomited out nothing here (collectively) since 2009.
I can repeat my questions if you like. You would be just as stumped as the first go round. Your nothing is anti-science.
Since you have a hard on for believers I called your bluff. I was clear my intentions were not to persuade or convert. I merely asked for intellectual honesty. A quality lacked by most liberal atheists.
I'm ready to debate the reasons and evidences I believe in a prime mover vs any accountable position of belief you will NEVER present. It won't convince you and I don't care. My reasonings and rationales have sources from multiple disciplines. So trot your nonsense of choice out here for me to smack down.
Rose wants to debate like Obama wants to cut spending.
If your brand of atheism was simply I don't know there would be no issues. You wouldn't even be posting garbage day after day. I don't care if you are done or not.
I'm comfortable with the fact your forum has been exposed.
Nothing Bless
Of course there was never such a thing like a prime mover. All religions are hoaxs. Uneducated ones may be tricked with such criminal methods.
Henry

Gerstungen, Germany

#67489 Jan 30, 2013
Mr Smartypants wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, still posting the same tired crap over and over and over and over and over again like some schizophrenic with OCD. In the name of Satan, I COMMAND you to obsessively post your idiotic ramblings until Doomsday, Fool, and YOU WILL OBEY.
No Satan, no religions except phony arguments!
Henry

Gerstungen, Germany

#67491 Jan 30, 2013
John wrote:
So you believe in Satan, but not God? You have disbelief in the Bible. How does this address your natural explanation of the universe? Stump an antitheist! Ask him what he believes.
<quoted text>
Forget that phony non existing Satan or whatever you have on myths else!
John

United States

#67492 Jan 30, 2013
I didn't post that Henry. Since I know you have nothing let's refocus on your anti-American views of a few pages back. You didn't respond to my reply. Shocker.

Still no evidence in the atheism forum.

Despite Obama spending trillions of taxpayer dollars there are 8.3 million less in the workforce. Year four ended with a shrinking economy. Good job whackos.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#67493 Jan 31, 2013
John wrote:
I didn't post that Henry. Since I know you have nothing let's refocus on your anti-American views of a few pages back. You didn't respond to my reply. Shocker.
Despite Obama spending trillions of taxpayer dollars there are 8.3 million less in the workforce. Year four ended with a shrinking economy. Good job whackos.
oh look, its another post from john with no proof of god in it. will this stop john from lying about god? nope..
Thinking

Saffron Walden, UK

#67494 Jan 31, 2013
Obama is not an Atheist.
John wrote:
John

United States

#67495 Jan 31, 2013
Fight that God, march, march, shuffle, march, march, volksmarch.

Your nothing is as weak as it was on page one.
Thinking

Saffron Walden, UK

#67496 Jan 31, 2013
Nobjockey.
John wrote:
Fight that God, march, march, shuffle, march, march, volksmarch.
Your nothing is as weak as it was on page one.
John

United States

#67497 Jan 31, 2013
Get your nothing out of here!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#67498 Jan 31, 2013
John wrote:
Get your nothing out of here!
Stop projecting, you're the one with nothing.
John

United States

#67499 Jan 31, 2013
Sure thing puppet boy. Nothing again in a nothing forum.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#67500 Jan 31, 2013
Since there is no evidence for a god, there is no reason to even entertain the idea that there is one. So, atheists are not obligated to come up with an explanation to how life, the universe and everything began apart from god. Theists are obligated to come up with some evidence for god. We've been waiting...any millennium now...
John

United States

#67501 Jan 31, 2013
I'll ignore the strawmen and simply laugh at your nothing. Maybe in the next millenium you will have an example of evidence in this arena that meets your own standards, Obama will have a booming economy, and you'll be able to fit into skinny jeans again.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
You lied again BTW. So predictable. My little puppet.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#67502 Jan 31, 2013
John wrote:
I'll ignore the strawmen and simply laugh at your nothing. Maybe in the next millenium you will have an example of evidence in this arena that meets your own standards, Obama will have a booming economy, and you'll be able to fit into skinny jeans again.
You lied again BTW. So predictable. My little puppet.
Your nothing is looking pretty much like nothing still.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#67503 Jan 31, 2013
Poor, poor John-- he's still searching for a fight that he can cowardly run away from.

Again.

Very sad.

It's a damn shame about his brains.

Did they ever find it? I understand they used a scanning electron-microscope... set to scan for individual atoms... and still couldn't fine a brain for John.
John

United States

#67504 Jan 31, 2013
Your forum loons. Still nothing since 2009. Yawn.

Location hidden

#67505 Jan 31, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
Since there is no evidence for a god, there is no reason to even entertain the idea that there is one. So, atheists are not obligated to come up with an explanation to how life, the universe and everything began apart from god. Theists are obligated to come up with some evidence for god. We've been waiting...any millennium now...
&au toplay=1
Thinking

Saffron Walden, UK

#67506 Feb 1, 2013
"Your" - nobjockey!
John wrote:
Your forum loons. Still nothing since 2009. Yawn.
John

United States

#67507 Feb 1, 2013
Evidence and gun free zone. Might as well be a Chicago public school.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#67508 Feb 1, 2013
John wrote:
Evidence and gun free zone. Might as well be a Chicago public school.
oh look, its another post with no proof of god in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As an atheist, how do I maintain my relationshi... 58 min thetruth 24
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 1 hr thetruth 47,823
News Atheism, the Bible and sexual orientation 1 hr thetruth 12
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr thetruth 12,785
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr thetruth 247,497
News Atheist inmate wins right to practice his faith... 12 hr QUITTNER Sep 1 2015 12
Proof of God for the Atheist 16 hr Thinking 128
More from around the web