Atheists on the march in America

There are 20 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#67412 Jan 26, 2013
Same copy and paste trolling reposted literally hundreds of times. Reported.
John wrote:
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 64,680 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True
science that is repeatable and observable.
John

United States

#67413 Jan 26, 2013
Your forum Rose. I asked in 2009 a simple question. Do you have a position of belief or not? You don't, because nothing meets your criteria. You do have a fixation with a God you don't believe in though. In response to your forums endless agenda based attacks I simply offered to debate the evidences and reasons to believe in a prime mover vs any accountable position of belief you dare to make a case for. So far you got nothing. I don't debate nothing.

An Obama voter questioning conservatism LOL. Just another topic you ignore evidence and history. You skipped my questions as usual.
John

United States

#67415 Jan 26, 2013
March, fight God, hate him, march, stomp, advance, God, charge, nothing, fight, give em nothing, march, march.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#67416 Jan 26, 2013
John wrote:
Your forum Rose. I asked in 2009 a simple question. Do you have a position of belief or not? You don't, because nothing meets your criteria. You do have a fixation with a God you don't believe in though. In response to your forums endless agenda based attacks I simply offered to debate the evidences and reasons to believe in a prime mover vs any accountable position of belief you dare to make a case for. So far you got nothing. I don't debate nothing.
You don't debate at all. Here is my position. Yet again!

1. If god exists, there is evidence for his existence.
2. There is no evidence for god's existence.
3. There is no god.

Debate...
John?
Hello, John!
Debate!
John wrote:
An Obama voter questioning conservatism LOL. Just another topic you ignore evidence and history. You skipped my questions as usual.
You claimed you are a conservative, then you claimed you are a rational freethinker. Well, which one are you?

And your questions are irrelevant.
Since you can't provide any evidence of god, there is no reason to entertain the idea that there is one. I'm not obligated to come up with an explanation of life, the universe and everything.

Santa Monica, CA

#67417 Jan 26, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical response from a progressive atheist. Silence anyone not in lockstep with your agenda. Once again, I'm more of a freethinker than you cowards ever will be. Liberty for all the anti-American radicals. Progressive agendas take freedom and liberty. Every damn tag you give to yourselves is bullshit.
I notice the post stumped you once again. Go march to eliminate the second amendment or kill children would you.
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
John wrote:
You kooks are loathed and this political environment you tout will not end well. Perhaps you will have the opportunity to silence me in person. You have about the same chance of succeeding at that as coming up with an example of evidence that meets the criteria you hold others accountable to.
I won't report your nothing coward. I'll just mock it and expose it.
Still waiting for ANY evidence of god's existence.

Lexington, KY

#67418 Jan 26, 2013
He is never going to answer a question and is just eating bandwidth with his same tired 4 copy and pastes. Time to just report and flush this turd if he has no interest in an actual back and forth.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
<quoted text>
Still waiting for ANY evidence of god's existence.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#67419 Jan 26, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Not only do you have no need to seek their forgiveness but you have no need to even attempt to make it right with them! Just say rub a dub dub Jesus and poof!
<quoted text>
Yep.

No-responsibility at all-- just magical Jewsus spell casting.

'Tis an ugly religion-- and it explains why the USA is so .. prone to violence, too.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#67420 Jan 26, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
He is never going to answer a question and is just eating bandwidth with his same tired 4 copy and pastes. Time to just report and flush this turd if he has no interest in an actual back and forth.
<quoted text>
Four or five years ago, he started posting the same sh7t as today.

Proof that he cannot learn. At all.

Just like ... a houseplant.

Sad, really-- a senseless waste of oxygen, that one.

Lexington, KY

#67421 Jan 26, 2013
Exactly all he wants to do is troll and antagonize. He has no inclination to debate beyond here is my assertion and that's all!! Lol!

Time to flush that turd already unless he actually starts answering questions and having a real back and forth. This thread is an important one as it shows the atheist movement growing and we shouldn't have to abandon such an important thread because of a turd like him.
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Four or five years ago, he started posting the same sh7t as today.
Proof that he cannot learn. At all.
Just like ... a houseplant.
Sad, really-- a senseless waste of oxygen, that one.

Santa Monica, CA

#67422 Jan 26, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm starting to believe you are right...
John

United States

#67423 Jan 26, 2013
Whew. This is your forum loons. Do you have some evidence or accountable position? Everybody understands you have no agenda. This is simply about disbelief in God.

Why don't you try answering some questions bigots. I've exposed you and it pisses you off.

Yeah, Rose I'm a conservative freethinker and you ate an Obama voting sheep. Why is it killers of the most innocent can't own up to what they are doing. You loons are cowards in every way.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Louisville, KY

#67425 Jan 26, 2013
I am. We have given it the old college try but he has no interest whatsoever in actual debate or conversation. He is a sad very angry loser who is reduced to screaming the same thing over and over for years. He is a seriously mentally ill individual. But even with our generosity enough is enough. You come to a point where either he steps into an actual adult conversation or gets reported and flushed.

And rightfully so as I think he is doing this because he is furious that atheism is indeed growing at a rapid pace in the USA and his sad old right wing bigoted ways are dying before his eyes. This is the atheist forum and he is a theist with no reason to be here other than wanting to troll. Time to flush.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#67426 Jan 26, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing-John has no brain at all-- indeed, he is indistinguishable from a simple computer program.

He has no qualities that would make a person think he's an actual human being.

It is a sad thing to witness, really-- such a wasted life is Nothing-John's.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#67427 Jan 26, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
I am. We have given it the old college try but he has no interest whatsoever in actual debate or conversation. He is a sad very angry loser who is reduced to screaming the same thing over and over for years. He is a seriously mentally ill individual. But even with our generosity enough is enough. You come to a point where either he steps into an actual adult conversation or gets reported and flushed.
And rightfully so as I think he is doing this because he is furious that atheism is indeed growing at a rapid pace in the USA and his sad old right wing bigoted ways are dying before his eyes. This is the atheist forum and he is a theist with no reason to be here other than wanting to troll. Time to flush.
<quoted text>
I have dealt with "artificial intelligence" computer programs, that have more life, more intelligence than Nothing-John does.

It's sad, isn't it?
John

United States

#67429 Jan 26, 2013
The above evidence free posts have been vomited out since 2009. I think these loons are just embarassed they have been exposed. Nothing will never win the day

March, hate, shuffle, march, stomp, hate, hate, hate, bad God, Get your nothing out of here!

Louisville, KY

#67430 Jan 26, 2013
You may be onto something. John could well be a bot. No seriously just a program that at random times repeats the same preprogrammed message. That would explain why he is completely unable to answer questions!
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I have dealt with "artificial intelligence" computer programs, that have more life, more intelligence than Nothing-John does.
It's sad, isn't it?

Chicago, IL

#67431 Jan 27, 2013
Not to mention him being a bot program would explain his random inserting Obama's name into the mix when Obama is not even being discussed! But the owner of the bot thinks we would be talking about Obama!

Sorry but this makes way to much sense when you look at 95% of his posts.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#67432 Jan 27, 2013
I believe you're a clag nut.
John wrote:
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
John

United States

#67433 Jan 27, 2013
A few more irrelevant posts from bigots. Still no evidence. No accountable position. No answers to my questions. Nothing to see here folks. These loons get stumped putting on their socks.

March, march, march, we got nothing, you got something, let's start a forum by us for you to prove your nothing, march, batshit crazy, stomp, volksmarch, charade, march, nothing, fight that God.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#67434 Jan 27, 2013
John wrote:
A few more irrelevant posts from bigots. Still no evidence. No accountable position. No answers to my questions. Nothing to see here folks. These loons get stumped putting on their socks.
March, march, march, we got nothing, you got something, let's start a forum by us for you to prove your nothing, march, batshit crazy, stomp, volksmarch, charade, march, nothing, fight that God.
Yea but your nothing but a fing troll.

Many have responded to you and you run away and ignore them. Buck up and confront the answers to your questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 51 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 238,375
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 7 hr Denisova 18,852
News Confessions of a black atheist 12 hr Mikko 475
why Atheists believe in incest,pedophilia and b... Sun Amused 25
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) Sun thetruth 6,124
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Sun thetruth 2,094
News The Consequences of Atheism Sat Koala_Gums 1,340
More from around the web