Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 Full story: TurkishPress.com 70,983

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Full Story

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#66443 Dec 28, 2012
postscriptt wrote:
<quoted text>
How have machines demonstrated that life springs from dead matter, or that extrasensory abilities are hallucinatory?
<quoted text>
What evidence? For the past quarter of a century, mathematicians have indulged in a carnival of speculation because they don't have to concern themselves with experimental science or direct observation.
<quoted text>
Where science fears to tread of course - the non-physical universe which science claims doesn't exist.
Yes, yes, they do observe evidence, and no it doesn't.

The brain centers active when "ESP" is supposedly in use are those responsible for dreams, therefore, they are hallucinations until proven otherwise. Yes, machines helped us to see that.

Not how life "springs" into existence, but so far there is very promising tests showing how primitive cells can be the result of chemical reactions at the most probable time of the event.

Science makes not such thing of anything not existing, it requires evidence, and scientific people have a reliable requirement for such evidence. Until evidence suggests something exists, then it is perfectly reasonable to state it probably does not exist, and that's all scientists do, they say "it probably doesn't exist."

You still lack evidence, where is your evidence? You deflect the burden of proof in every post, so present your evidence so we can examine it.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#66444 Dec 28, 2012
postscriptt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no difference between a goat herder who believes walking on water is possible and a modern day scientist who believes life comes from dead matter.
Yes there is, it's called evidence.
sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

#66445 Dec 28, 2012
postscriptt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no difference between a goat herder who believes walking on water is possible and a modern day scientist who believes life comes from dead matter.
LOL./...Ok ok insane person...HAVE YOUR CULT MYTH STONEAGE BS...I wil go with fact and tests and science.....
John

United States

#66446 Dec 28, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You refuse to answer any questions, therefore, no one should answer your questions. You are trolling, and you admitted such more than once.
Lie for your nothing! I won't play a one sided q and a. Why should I. Oh, I'm asking a bigot on a forum about nothing. You don't answer because you are stumped. No one here answers those exact questions in any relevant way. Back to your nothing.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#66447 Dec 28, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie for your nothing! I won't play a one sided q and a. Why should I. Oh, I'm asking a bigot on a forum about nothing. You don't answer because you are stumped. No one here answers those exact questions in any relevant way. Back to your nothing.
You still didn't answer any questions yet. So I was not lying. You are playing that game, not us, you refuse to answer any questions. As to what's relevant, well ... not answering questions posited yet demanding other people answer the same questions repeatedly is pretty much the lowest relevance of any posts.
postscriptt

Santa Fe, NM

#66448 Dec 28, 2012
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL./...Ok ok insane person...HAVE YOUR CULT MYTH STONEAGE BS...I wil go with fact and tests and science.....
Travel in safety - both in your body and out of it - ye olde religious bigot.

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#66449 Dec 28, 2012
John wrote:
I won't play a one sided q and a. Why should I.
Because you're the only one making a claim, in this case, that there is a "prime mover".

If you don't want to be asked any questions, stop claiming that a prime mover exists.
John

United States

#66450 Dec 28, 2012
Nope. The questions you loons cannot answer are myriad. It's comical you don't have one iota of evidence you hood others accountable to. The lies and obfuscation you go for nothing says a lot about you. My claim was merely the result of your intellectual dishonesty. It still stands.

I will debate the evidences and reasons I believe in a prime mover vs any accountable position you choose. Just name it and state your case. Until then, you have nothing but a forum about nothing. That's bat shit crazy.

Still no evidence or accountable position in an atheism forum. Three plus years in!
John

United States

#66451 Dec 28, 2012
Rank the following in terms of most to least likely: always was, prime mover, something from nothing.

Show your work and make sure its repeatable and observable evidence. Welcome to stumpville stumpees.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#66452 Dec 28, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an atheism forum. Show your nothing exists. I'm not here to convert you, but when you attempt to marginalize belief based on nothing more than an agenda I'll play whack a mole.
Still not one example of evidence that meets the standards atheists hold others to. Nothing is their evidence. Atheism exposed 101.
Still trying to get you to debate.
1. If god exists, there is evidence of his existence.

Do you agree with that? Yes or no.

Stump John, ask him to debate.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#66453 Dec 28, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You refuse to answer any questions, therefore, no one should answer your questions. You are trolling, and you admitted such more than once.
Yeah, John won't answer nor debate.
John

United States

#66454 Dec 28, 2012
No you aren't Rose. You're disbelief is not belief. You are just another bigot.

This is your forum and I asked a simple question on page one that you refuse to answer. Nothing is evidence to you so just present an accountable position and debate. Mine is a prime mover. Yours is nothing. Present evidence of your nothing or ?????. It's clear you have no evidence and fear a debate vs a prime mover.

Silly nothing.
John

United States

#66455 Dec 28, 2012
Still waiting for an example of evidence in this arena atheists hold others to. Seems reasonable but my nothing the lies, deceit, and off topic things they will post to mask what any feel can see is sickening. Although, exposing them is entertaining.

Tampa, FL

#66456 Dec 28, 2012
John wrote:
Still waiting for an example of evidence in this arena atheists hold others to.
Already provided. The arena is "things that either exist or don't exist".

Where's your evidence for your "prime mover"?

None?

Must not exist.
John

United States

#66457 Dec 28, 2012
Oh, now that's the arena huh? Not the origin of the universe. This has been covered but your only play is avoidance and a steering of the narrative. Wrong turn again though Drew. Where is your evidence of a conscience? Must not exist. We still are discovering new species, but they didn't exist until there was evidence. Stay on your nothing because each time you get off it your a## gets handed to you.

I don't debate nothing Drew. This is your forum. Do you have something you want to debate vs a prime mover? We know you won't dare attempt such a challenge.

Where is the evidence for your rules? Why can't you explain how you quantify the likelihood of always was, something from nothing, or prime mover?

By the way folks, Drewsies evidence was the Eiffel Tower. You can't make this shyte up.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#66458 Dec 28, 2012
John wrote:
No you aren't Rose. You're disbelief is not belief. You are just another bigot.
This is your forum and I asked a simple question on page one that you refuse to answer. Nothing is evidence to you so just present an accountable position and debate. Mine is a prime mover. Yours is nothing. Present evidence of your nothing or ?????. It's clear you have no evidence and fear a debate vs a prime mover.
Silly nothing.
Until you have evidence of your "prime mover" then that is the real "nothing."
John

United States

#66459 Dec 29, 2012
Get your nothing out of here!

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#66460 Dec 29, 2012
John wrote:
Get your nothing out of here!
Why do you keep telling yourself what to do, and then not do it?

Tampa, FL

#66461 Dec 29, 2012
John wrote:
Oh, now that's the arena huh? Not the origin of the universe.
Why would the rules for evidence be any different, John?

Do we move away from objective, unambiguous evidence merely merely because you can't produce that type of evidence for your "prime mover", John? Is that the reason you won't accept those rules?

Tampa, FL

#66462 Dec 29, 2012
John wrote:
By the way folks, Drewsies evidence was the Eiffel Tower. You can't make this shyte up.
Aw, John got caught lying yet again. He knows that the Eiffel Tower wasn't offered as evidence, but as something that exists, and then the kinds of evidence that is used to support the claim that it exists.

Poor John. He has to lie just to cover for the fact that he can't produce any evidence for his "prime mover".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 30 min woodtick57 2,407
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 37 min _Bad Company 23,208
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 39 min _Bad Company 163
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 43 min KiMare 232,936
Yes, atheists can be fundamentalists 18 hr Thinking 3
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... Sun Mikko 2
Christians More Supportive of Torture Than Non-... Sun Thinking 3
More from around the web