Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments
62,321 - 62,340 of 70,983 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 5

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#64990 Nov 17, 2012
Well actually he is an autisic religious robot :)
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
retarded religious robot with no proof of god whatsoever, dribbling bullsh*t at any and every opportunity.
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64991 Nov 17, 2012
Translation- I'm another run of the mill bigot posting in a forum about nothing and fighting a God I don't believe in. What do you believe?

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#64992 Nov 17, 2012
John wrote:
Then you aren't smart. As if I needed further evidence you voted for Obama.
To everyone? You can't come up with one example of evidence that meets that standard. Fail again. Let's keep going though.
This is an atheism forum Drew. I asked you on page one and you have never provided an accountable position, provided any evidence, or mustered an ounce of intellectual honesty. Nothing is evidence to you and I don't care about convincing you if my belief.
Now, when you specifically attack belief in something larger than us I will gladly debate that vs ??????. I don't debate nothing no matter how many times you loons bring it. Fight hard for your nothing Drew, just don't expect reasonable people not to snicker.
As always. Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
Asked and answered.
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64993 Nov 17, 2012
Avoided and exposed.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Lexington, KY

#64994 Nov 17, 2012
Autism speaks.
John wrote:
Avoided and exposed.

Tampa, FL

#64995 Nov 17, 2012
John wrote:
Avoided and exposed.
Nope. Answered. You just don't like the answer. That's your problem, not ours.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#64996 Nov 17, 2012
John wrote:
Rose your disbelief isn't what I asked. You have no intention of debating.
You purposefully worded what I stated incorrectly Drew. That's nothing new. Objective and unambiguous to whom? You? LOL You haven't been able to give even one example of evidence you hold others accountable to. I proposed a debate of what we consider evidences. I have something you have nothing.
A group of liberal atheists don't have any credibility with me. Your nothing is ridiculous.
How is that Arab spring working out for you? Your sickness is dangerous.
As I predicted, you would not debate.

North Hollywood, CA

#64997 Nov 17, 2012
John wrote:
Then you aren't smart. As if I needed further evidence you voted for Obama.
To everyone? You can't come up with one example of evidence that meets that standard. Fail again. Let's keep going though.
This is an atheism forum Drew. I asked you on page one and you have never provided an accountable position, provided any evidence, or mustered an ounce of intellectual honesty. Nothing is evidence to you and I don't care about convincing you if my belief.
Now, when you specifically attack belief in something larger than us I will gladly debate that vs ??????. I don't debate nothing no matter how many times you loons bring it. Fight hard for your nothing Drew, just don't expect reasonable people not to snicker.
As always. Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
Again, here is my accountable position.
1. If god exists, there is evidence of his existence.
2. There is no evidence of his existence.
3. There is no god.

We still haven't even started with point one.
So, come on, put up and debate, or STFU. Deal?
Could it be possible that god exists, yet we would have no evidence of his existence?
This is a simple yes or no question. We can deal with what would qualify as evidence while dealing with point two, if you agree with point one. If not, tell us why you don't agree with it...
Stump John, ask him to debate.
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64998 Nov 17, 2012
Rose continues to confuse belief and disbelief. You don't believe in God but you are reliant on him for even your nonclaim.

If Rose had a conscience she would have evidence of it.
There is no evidence Rose has a conscience
Rose has no conscience.
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64999 Nov 17, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Avoided and exposed. What do you believe? Give an example of evidence that meets your criteria. Your nothing is up.
John

Saint Louis, MO

#65000 Nov 17, 2012
You make the presupposition that there is no evidence without admitting you do not have the scientifically measurable evidence to support your position of nothing. You have placed limits on what may be limitless. You have placed limits where they need not be. Thus far I have seen no evidence provided by an atheist that would support what is disingenuously called natural mechanisms only. If you think there isn't evidence of design you would be wrong. Admittedly, this can not be proven using your constricting criteria, but nothing in this arena has been proven using this standard. You know this by now. That is why it is so frustrating to the forum when it's pointed out. Judging by the ever-growing anecdotal evidence of this forum overwhelmingly congregated by atheists, atheism is something else entirely. There is a large contingent of antitheists, a portion devoted to secular humanism, and some interplay with other assorted isms. The common denominator is that every single one of these positions is lacking in evidence. The notion that man is the be all end all is flawed in my opinion. Of course you wish to shirk any burden of proof. That's transparent and shows a weak position. Atheism has been co-opted by the new atheist. Much more vocal and commited to breaking down the populace writ large that actually do have a position. I've given more than enough opportunity for atheists to engage in debate that is not circular. The brilliance and weakness of atheism is no accountability. That's why it's not challenging to debate this topic with you loons. Apologies to the few that aren't driven by more than uncertainty. When Reagan debated Gorbachev on our nuclear arsenals each man had a position. If there was a political debate the political atheist would attack the other position and not have to be responsible for one himself. If one football team was atheist and the other was not they would have the ball on offense the whole game. Fumble, and the ball would be returned. This is what you ask for here, but is unacceptable in every other topic. I'm conservative btw. A rational freethinker. I'm sure you are a centrist LOL. What's the mushy middle thought on government size, abortion, tax rates?
If there isn't a position don't bother responding. How is the fence DREW, Curious, Mikey,,,,? You got the post wedged good and deep yet? Stump an antitheist! Ask it what it believes. Still going strong 62,380 plus posts in.
Still nothing about atheism in the atheist forum. No position, no post #. Lies, spin, ad hominem, and boredom.
Waiting for an example of what passes the cut for evidence from atheists. Cowards!

Tampa, FL

#65001 Nov 17, 2012
John wrote:
You don't believe in God but you are reliant on him for even your nonclaim.
How exactly is Rose reliant on a non-existent entity for her "nonclaim"?

Tampa, FL

#65002 Nov 17, 2012
John wrote:
Yep. Avoided and exposed.
Nope, answered, and you didn't like the answer. So it's pointless for you to keep asking the same question that has already been answered.
John wrote:
What do you believe?
About *what*? The origin of the Universe? I believe that there is insufficient evidence to support any particular belief as to its origin.

Now, if you think that you have sufficient evidence to support some particular belief regarding the origin of the Universe, then demonstrate that evidence.

If you can't, then why are you even in this thread?

North Hollywood, CA

#65003 Nov 17, 2012
John wrote:
Rose continues to confuse belief and disbelief. You don't believe in God but you are reliant on him for even your nonclaim.
If Rose had a conscience she would have evidence of it.
There is no evidence Rose has a conscience
Rose has no conscience.
Stump John, ask him to debate.

North Hollywood, CA

#65004 Nov 17, 2012
John wrote:
You make the presupposition that there is no evidence without admitting you do not have the scientifically measurable evidence to support your position of nothing. You have placed limits on what may be limitless. You have placed limits where they need not be. Thus far I have seen no evidence provided by an atheist that would support what is disingenuously called natural mechanisms only. If you think there isn't evidence of design you would be wrong. Admittedly, this can not be proven using your constricting criteria, but nothing in this arena has been proven using this standard. You know this by now. That is why it is so frustrating to the forum when it's pointed out. Judging by the ever-growing anecdotal evidence of this forum overwhelmingly congregated by atheists, atheism is something else entirely. There is a large contingent of antitheists, a portion devoted to secular humanism, and some interplay with other assorted isms. The common denominator is that every single one of these positions is lacking in evidence. The notion that man is the be all end all is flawed in my opinion. Of course you wish to shirk any burden of proof. That's transparent and shows a weak position. Atheism has been co-opted by the new atheist. Much more vocal and commited to breaking down the populace writ large that actually do have a position. I've given more than enough opportunity for atheists to engage in debate that is not circular. The brilliance and weakness of atheism is no accountability. That's why it's not challenging to debate this topic with you loons. Apologies to the few that aren't driven by more than uncertainty. When Reagan debated Gorbachev on our nuclear arsenals each man had a position. If there was a political debate the political atheist would attack the other position and not have to be responsible for one himself. If one football team was atheist and the other was not they would have the ball on offense the whole game. Fumble, and the ball would be returned. This is what you ask for here, but is unacceptable in every other topic. I'm conservative btw.
Yah don't say...
John wrote:
A rational freethinker.
If you were, you would not believe in god, because it's irrational to believe in something when there is no evidence to back up that belief.
John wrote:
I'm sure you are a centrist LOL. What's the mushy middle thought on government size, abortion, tax rates?
If there isn't a position don't bother responding. How is the fence DREW, Curious, Mikey,,,,? You got the post wedged good and deep yet? Stump an antitheist! Ask it what it believes. Still going strong 62,380 plus posts in.
Still nothing about atheism in the atheist forum. No position, no post #. Lies, spin, ad hominem, and boredom.
Waiting for an example of what passes the cut for evidence from atheists. Cowards!
So, John, could god exist yet we have no evidence of his existence?
Stump John. Ask him to debate.
John

Saint Louis, MO

#65005 Nov 17, 2012
Still waiting for an accountable position of belief. Your tangents do little to mask the irrationality of your nothing.

Of course not everyone agrees do they Drew? Kind of like like your suggestion for the evidence. Not answered BTW.

Nothing is a scientific possibility.

Tampa, FL

#65006 Nov 17, 2012
John wrote:
Still waiting for an accountable position of belief.
Asked and answered.
John

Saint Louis, MO

#65007 Nov 17, 2012
Obfuscated and deflected. Get your nothing out of here!

Chicago, IL

#65008 Nov 17, 2012
If you don't like the answers why do you keep coming here turdlicker? Do you really think an atheist is going to say.., I believe in Jesus and his magic fish! When you ask your brain dead question?

Sorry it's not going to happen reject. You believe in Jesus and his magic fish, not us.
John wrote:

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#65009 Nov 17, 2012
John wrote:
You're the one with nothing.

No evidence.

No facts.

No logic.

No reality.

No sanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Uninformed Opinion Be Respected? 5 min Tuco Blondie 17
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 58 min ChristineM 900
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr MUQ1 21,499
The Ultimate Evidence of God 1 hr Thinking 53
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Thinking 226,248
Our world came from nothing? 1 hr Thinking 403
100% Faith Free 2 hr Reason Personified 10
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••