Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 Full story: TurkishPress.com 70,983

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Full Story
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64971 Nov 15, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
That there is a prime mover.
Got any evidence to support that claim?
Nope, I didn't think so.
Why don't you go find the post and paste it here to substantiate your claim of my claim. Wrong again. Would you like to debate the evidences/reasons to believe in.a prime mover vs ?????????. Oh, that's right you're just a bigot that doesn't have one shred of evidence in this arena. Nothing makes the cut.

Poor Drew keeps picking indefensible positions. Obama/nothing.
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64972 Nov 15, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I love it when people search out a subject on the internet just to make a post saying the subject doesn't matter.
You also love your nothing. You also love your food stamp president. Post election unemployment claims skyrocketing! You are a bigot and a moron.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#64973 Nov 15, 2012
Ya definitely stump them oh ya! Go to Kmart to buy some boxers definitely Kmart def def definitely Kmart. John's autistic ya definitely autistic 100% autistic.

Rainman John making a jackass out of himself for our amusement. Ya definitely autistic people like John don't like answering questions.

Lmfao!
John wrote:
<quoted text>
You also love your nothing. You also love your food stamp president. Post election unemployment claims skyrocketing! You are a bigot and a moron.

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#64974 Nov 15, 2012
That there is a prime mover.
Got any evidence to support that claim?
Nope, I didn't think so.
John wrote:
Why don't you go find the post and paste it here to substantiate your claim of my claim.
You have repeatedly claimed that there is more evidence for a prime mover than for any other option. That statement is an explicit claim that there *is* evidence for a prime mover.

So, unless you're disavowing your claim regarding a prime mover, we're still waiting for you to back up your claim with evidence.

Got any evidence?

Nope, I didn't think so.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#64975 Nov 15, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I love it when people search out a subject on the internet just to make a post saying the subject doesn't matter.
This circular argument is pointless until there is evidence for either side. If people could learn to let others think what they want with out being a-holes to everyone that thinks differently from themselves that would be freakin' amazing.

Lexington, KY

#64976 Nov 16, 2012
I see you don't read your own posts because the irony meter just exploded.
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>This circular argument is pointless until there is evidence for either side. If people could learn to let others think what they want with out being a-holes to everyone that thinks differently from themselves that would be freakin' amazing.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#64977 Nov 16, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>This circular argument is pointless until there is evidence for either side. If people could learn to let others think what they want with out being a-holes to everyone that thinks differently from themselves that would be freakin' amazing.
Really? You mean the creationists are hiding all their evidence? Where is it then?
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64978 Nov 16, 2012
@ Drew. This is an atheism forum Drew. We have disagreed on evidence. You made up arbitrary rules for it you cannot meet but hold others accountable to.

Yes, I am quite prepared to debate the evidences of a prime mover vs any other. I don't debate nothing Drew. Your forum is the nothing I said it was. I believe Obama will have a budget before you have an accountable position.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. This simple question infuriates them. Guess what loons even you know how ridiculous and indefensible your nothing is.

Atheism exposed 101.
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64979 Nov 16, 2012
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 62,361 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.

Chicago, IL

#64980 Nov 16, 2012
Autism speaks.
John wrote:
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 62,361 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#64981 Nov 16, 2012
Hey, John. I'm waiting for you to debate.
1. If god exists, there is evidence of his existence.
2. There is no evidence of his existence.
3. There is no god.

So, let's start with point 1. Do you think it's possible for god to exist, yet we'd have no evidence of his existence at all? At this point we aren't debating what would "count" as evidence, or if that evidence exists.
So...what do you say? Finally willing to debate?
I'm predicting you aren't will to debate at all.
And that you'll just copy/paste the same non-reply about evidence for my having a consciousness.

Stump John, call him on his BS, and show you are willing to debate.

Lexington, KY

#64982 Nov 16, 2012
Many autistic people like John get angry and rage when you ask them a question. His autism impedes his ability.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
Hey, John. I'm waiting for you to debate.
1. If god exists, there is evidence of his existence.
2. There is no evidence of his existence.
3. There is no god.
So, let's start with point 1. Do you think it's possible for god to exist, yet we'd have no evidence of his existence at all? At this point we aren't debating what would "count" as evidence, or if that evidence exists.
So...what do you say? Finally willing to debate?
I'm predicting you aren't will to debate at all.
And that you'll just copy/paste the same non-reply about evidence for my having a consciousness.
Stump John, call him on his BS, and show you are willing to debate.

Tampa, FL

#64983 Nov 16, 2012
John wrote:
We have disagreed on evidence.
Yes, in that I believe that claims should be supported by evidence, while you have no problem in claiming that there was a prime mover despite the fact that you have produced no evidence to support the claim.
John wrote:
You made up arbitrary rules for it
How is it "arbitrary" that evidence must be objective and unambiguous? Without such rules, evidence becomes meaningless, and any claim is automatically as good as another. You're being illogical, John.
John wrote:
I am quite prepared to debate the evidences of a prime mover vs any other.
Then debate "prime mover" vs. "no evidence for a prime mover".

Have at it.
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64984 Nov 16, 2012
Rose your disbelief isn't what I asked. You have no intention of debating.

You purposefully worded what I stated incorrectly Drew. That's nothing new. Objective and unambiguous to whom? You? LOL You haven't been able to give even one example of evidence you hold others accountable to. I proposed a debate of what we consider evidences. I have something you have nothing.

A group of liberal atheists don't have any credibility with me. Your nothing is ridiculous.

How is that Arab spring working out for you? Your sickness is dangerous.

Tampa, FL

#64985 Nov 16, 2012
John wrote:
You purposefully worded what I stated incorrectly
No, John, I didn't.
John wrote:
Objective and unambiguous to whom? You?
To everyone.
John wrote:
I proposed a debate of what we consider evidences.
I proposed that you provide what *you* consider to be evidence, and we debate whether or not it is evidence.

You ran from that debate.

No surprise.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#64986 Nov 16, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
Yeah.
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64987 Nov 16, 2012
Then you aren't smart. As if I needed further evidence you voted for Obama.

To everyone? You can't come up with one example of evidence that meets that standard. Fail again. Let's keep going though.

This is an atheism forum Drew. I asked you on page one and you have never provided an accountable position, provided any evidence, or mustered an ounce of intellectual honesty. Nothing is evidence to you and I don't care about convincing you if my belief.

Now, when you specifically attack belief in something larger than us I will gladly debate that vs ??????. I don't debate nothing no matter how many times you loons bring it. Fight hard for your nothing Drew, just don't expect reasonable people not to snicker.

As always. Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#64988 Nov 17, 2012
John wrote:
Then you aren't smart. As if I needed further evidence you voted for Obama.
To everyone? You can't come up with one example of evidence that meets that standard. Fail again. Let's keep going though.
This is an atheism forum Drew. I asked you on page one and you have never provided an accountable position, provided any evidence, or mustered an ounce of intellectual honesty. Nothing is evidence to you and I don't care about convincing you if my belief.
Now, when you specifically attack belief in something larger than us I will gladly debate that vs ??????. I don't debate nothing no matter how many times you loons bring it. Fight hard for your nothing Drew, just don't expect reasonable people not to snicker.
As always. Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
retarded religious robot with no proof of god whatsoever, dribbling bullsh*t at any and every opportunity.

Lexington, KY

#64990 Nov 17, 2012
Well actually he is an autisic religious robot :)
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
retarded religious robot with no proof of god whatsoever, dribbling bullsh*t at any and every opportunity.
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64991 Nov 17, 2012
Translation- I'm another run of the mill bigot posting in a forum about nothing and fighting a God I don't believe in. What do you believe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 31 min ChristINSANITY is... 229,900
Our world came from nothing? 2 hr Reason Personified 1,007
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 6 hr I can read 22,981
Islam for peace, or violence? 7 hr Thinking 26
Man center of the universe. 10 hr Thinking 85
Razer and Ben Affleck take on the atheists Fri Thinking 6
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Oct 16 Mikko 1,401

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE