Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments
62,281 - 62,300 of 70,985 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 5

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
You Romney voters are sore LOSERS.
Go lick a Mormon and feel better ok godbot?
:))
<quoted text>
Depends on what that Mormon looks like.
Theist.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney lost because he showed contempt for MOST of America.
Romney lost because he a douche bag and most people knew it wouldn't have been any better than it is now.
John

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

I see you have no evidence or accountable position Drew. Thanks for nothing. What claim have I made again? Go back to your bigotry. You loons stump for nothing and Obama. You're damn near brain dead.

Anything going on in the middle east today? How is the Muslim brotherhood behaving in Egypt? We need more Obama wars and secret prisons LOL. Your ignorance will and is costing us all. Conrats on your ahem win.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Hmmm you keep posting the same thing over and over no matter what. I believe you are autistic.

Rain man sounding reject!

Ya definitely stump an anti theist ya definitely stump an anti theist ask them definitely what they believe. Ya oh ya.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!
John wrote:
I see you have no evidence or accountable position Drew. Thanks for nothing. What claim have I made again? Go back to your bigotry. You loons stump for nothing and Obama. You're damn near brain dead.
Anything going on in the middle east today? How is the Muslim brotherhood behaving in Egypt? We need more Obama wars and secret prisons LOL. Your ignorance will and is costing us all. Conrats on your ahem win.

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

John wrote:
I see you have no evidence
Evidence for *what*, John? The purpose of evidence is to support *claims*. But I'm not making a claim as to the origin of the Universe, so why would I need any evidence?

You're not making sense (as usual).

You, on the other hand, are making a claim as to the existence of a "prime mover".

But you've produced no evidence.

So your claim fails.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Uh oh ya rain man John there has no evidence for a prime mover but he definitely ya oh ya definitely has evidence of being autistic.

:))
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence for *what*, John? The purpose of evidence is to support *claims*. But I'm not making a claim as to the origin of the Universe, so why would I need any evidence?
You, on the other hand, are making a claim as to the existence of a "prime mover".
So your claim fails.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

John wrote:
Why are you fundies so fixated on Obama?

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

1. If god existed, there would be evidence of his existence.
2. There is no evidence of his existence.
3. There is no god.

Still waiting for a debate.
Remember, atheism is just a lack of belief in god.
So, anybody out there want to debate? I know John doesn't, or he would have by now.
Let's start with point one. Could a god like the god of the bible exist, yet we have no evidence of his existence? What do I mean when I say, "like the god of the bible"? I mean a god who is all knowing, all powerful, and promises to be involved in our lives and to answer prayers.
D Truth

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

all atheists unite! Believe in non-believing.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's desire to find things to hate.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's desire to find things to hate.
Very true.
John

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
He is an anti-American radical and failure is the short version. More evidence of your insanity. Wonder how many jobs will be lost tomorrow?

You are responsible for this disaster Rose. How dare you ask such a ridiculous question comrade.

I know you can't defend him or your nothing with evidence.
John

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

If Rose had a conscience there would be evidence of it.
There is no evidence she has a conscience.
She has no conscience.

Why do nothings keep bringing up God when you ask them what they believe?
John

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Drew Smith wrote:
<quotued text>
So your claim fails.
Your claim about my claim is just that. It's incorrect. I'll add another day onto your years of posting nothing. The purpose of a forum about nothing is? Don't answer. We know.

Stump Drew! Ask him what he believes. True science that is repeatable and observable.
John

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

How many Obama voters want to vacation in the Arab spring LOL? Rome is burning. You won though. Don't ever forget that. When that neighbor or yourself is laid off next week just repeat...Obama good. We won!

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Hey look everyone! John the autistic reject is back! Everyone point and laugh at Rainman John!

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

You, on the other hand, are making a claim as to the existence of a "prime mover". But you've produced no evidence. So your claim fails.
John wrote:
Your claim about my claim is just that. It's incorrect.
If my claim about your claim were incorrect, you'd be able to point to where you provided evidence of a "prime mover".

But you aren't able to do that.

So my claim about your claim is correct. You've produced no evidence. And so your claim fails.
John

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Wrong as usual. What is my claim Drew? There is a reason you won't debate the evidences/reasons for belief in a prime mover vs any accountable position.

I'm flattered your nothing is reliant on my something to have a voice. Close your eyes, cover your eyes and about I have no claim LOL. Great forum. The nothing is riveting.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Ya definitely Rainman John ya oh ya he needs to go to Kmart to buy some boxers. Ya only buy boxers at Kmart ya. John is autistic ya oh us definitely autistic always repeating the same thin over and over.

Ya John is definitely autistic unable to answer questions definitely ya. Definitely like Rainman ya. Go to Kmart you gotta go to Kmart to buy boxers ya ya definitely Kmart.

seriously

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Your all retarded morons arguing about things you know nothing of. Evolutionist you are only repeating what you read in a book or more likely you were told this by someone. Creationists you are doing the same if you rely want to know research go back to the earliest documents known to man. Besides the fact of your absolute ignorance in the subject of which you argue do you not think there are more important things going on in the world that need the direct attention of the American people???? Jobs our freedoms they are trying to take if you morons put half as much effort in trying to help fix AMERICA as you do in these pointless arguments that go nowhere and prove nothing maybe we wouldn't be in such a mess as a nation...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
HELL real or not? (Sep '13) 4 min Patrick 286
Richard Dawkins in a nutshell 8 min Electrical Engineer 16
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min ChristineM 225,528
If Christianity were true... 1 hr Amused 122
Adam Atheoi - the god of 'humanity' 6 hr Siro 76
Hollywood Actor Reveals What He Thinks Is 'Weir... 7 hr Thinking 98
Richard Dawkins jumps yet another shark 7 hr Thinking 30
•••
•••