Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 Full story: TurkishPress.com 70,983

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Full Story
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64950 Nov 14, 2012
I see you have no evidence or accountable position Drew. Thanks for nothing. What claim have I made again? Go back to your bigotry. You loons stump for nothing and Obama. You're damn near brain dead.

Anything going on in the middle east today? How is the Muslim brotherhood behaving in Egypt? We need more Obama wars and secret prisons LOL. Your ignorance will and is costing us all. Conrats on your ahem win.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#64951 Nov 14, 2012
Hmmm you keep posting the same thing over and over no matter what. I believe you are autistic.

Rain man sounding reject!

Ya definitely stump an anti theist ya definitely stump an anti theist ask them definitely what they believe. Ya oh ya.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!
John wrote:
I see you have no evidence or accountable position Drew. Thanks for nothing. What claim have I made again? Go back to your bigotry. You loons stump for nothing and Obama. You're damn near brain dead.
Anything going on in the middle east today? How is the Muslim brotherhood behaving in Egypt? We need more Obama wars and secret prisons LOL. Your ignorance will and is costing us all. Conrats on your ahem win.

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#64952 Nov 14, 2012
John wrote:
I see you have no evidence
Evidence for *what*, John? The purpose of evidence is to support *claims*. But I'm not making a claim as to the origin of the Universe, so why would I need any evidence?

You're not making sense (as usual).

You, on the other hand, are making a claim as to the existence of a "prime mover".

But you've produced no evidence.

So your claim fails.

Lexington, KY

#64953 Nov 14, 2012
Uh oh ya rain man John there has no evidence for a prime mover but he definitely ya oh ya definitely has evidence of being autistic.

:))
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence for *what*, John? The purpose of evidence is to support *claims*. But I'm not making a claim as to the origin of the Universe, so why would I need any evidence?
You, on the other hand, are making a claim as to the existence of a "prime mover".
So your claim fails.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#64954 Nov 14, 2012
John wrote:
Why are you fundies so fixated on Obama?

North Hollywood, CA

#64955 Nov 14, 2012
1. If god existed, there would be evidence of his existence.
2. There is no evidence of his existence.
3. There is no god.

Still waiting for a debate.
Remember, atheism is just a lack of belief in god.
So, anybody out there want to debate? I know John doesn't, or he would have by now.
Let's start with point one. Could a god like the god of the bible exist, yet we have no evidence of his existence? What do I mean when I say, "like the god of the bible"? I mean a god who is all knowing, all powerful, and promises to be involved in our lives and to answer prayers.
D Truth

Chicago, IL

#64956 Nov 14, 2012
all atheists unite! Believe in non-believing.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#64957 Nov 14, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's desire to find things to hate.

North Hollywood, CA

#64958 Nov 14, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's desire to find things to hate.
Very true.
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64960 Nov 14, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
He is an anti-American radical and failure is the short version. More evidence of your insanity. Wonder how many jobs will be lost tomorrow?

You are responsible for this disaster Rose. How dare you ask such a ridiculous question comrade.

I know you can't defend him or your nothing with evidence.
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64961 Nov 14, 2012
If Rose had a conscience there would be evidence of it.
There is no evidence she has a conscience.
She has no conscience.

Why do nothings keep bringing up God when you ask them what they believe?
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64962 Nov 14, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quotued text>
So your claim fails.
Your claim about my claim is just that. It's incorrect. I'll add another day onto your years of posting nothing. The purpose of a forum about nothing is? Don't answer. We know.

Stump Drew! Ask him what he believes. True science that is repeatable and observable.
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64963 Nov 14, 2012
How many Obama voters want to vacation in the Arab spring LOL? Rome is burning. You won though. Don't ever forget that. When that neighbor or yourself is laid off next week just repeat...Obama good. We won!

Lexington, KY

#64964 Nov 14, 2012
Hey look everyone! John the autistic reject is back! Everyone point and laugh at Rainman John!

Tampa, FL

#64965 Nov 14, 2012
You, on the other hand, are making a claim as to the existence of a "prime mover". But you've produced no evidence. So your claim fails.
John wrote:
Your claim about my claim is just that. It's incorrect.
If my claim about your claim were incorrect, you'd be able to point to where you provided evidence of a "prime mover".

But you aren't able to do that.

So my claim about your claim is correct. You've produced no evidence. And so your claim fails.
John

Saint Louis, MO

#64966 Nov 15, 2012
Wrong as usual. What is my claim Drew? There is a reason you won't debate the evidences/reasons for belief in a prime mover vs any accountable position.

I'm flattered your nothing is reliant on my something to have a voice. Close your eyes, cover your eyes and about I have no claim LOL. Great forum. The nothing is riveting.

Lexington, KY

#64967 Nov 15, 2012
Ya definitely Rainman John ya oh ya he needs to go to Kmart to buy some boxers. Ya only buy boxers at Kmart ya. John is autistic ya oh us definitely autistic always repeating the same thin over and over.

Ya John is definitely autistic unable to answer questions definitely ya. Definitely like Rainman ya. Go to Kmart you gotta go to Kmart to buy boxers ya ya definitely Kmart.

seriously

Columbus, OH

#64968 Nov 15, 2012
Your all retarded morons arguing about things you know nothing of. Evolutionist you are only repeating what you read in a book or more likely you were told this by someone. Creationists you are doing the same if you rely want to know research go back to the earliest documents known to man. Besides the fact of your absolute ignorance in the subject of which you argue do you not think there are more important things going on in the world that need the direct attention of the American people???? Jobs our freedoms they are trying to take if you morons put half as much effort in trying to help fix AMERICA as you do in these pointless arguments that go nowhere and prove nothing maybe we wouldn't be in such a mess as a nation...

Tampa, FL

#64969 Nov 15, 2012
John wrote:
What is my claim Drew?
That there is a prime mover.

Got any evidence to support that claim?

Nope, I didn't think so.

North Hollywood, CA

#64970 Nov 15, 2012
seriously wrote:
Your all retarded morons arguing about things you know nothing of.
Evolutionist you are only repeating what you read in a book or more likely you were told this by someone. Creationists you are doing the same if you rely want to know research go back to the earliest documents known to man. Besides the fact of your absolute ignorance in the subject of which you argue do you not think there are more important things going on in the world that need the direct attention of the American people???? Jobs our freedoms they are trying to take if you morons put half as much effort in trying to help fix AMERICA as you do in these pointless arguments that go nowhere and prove nothing maybe we wouldn't be in such a mess as a nation...
LOL. I love it when people search out a subject on the internet just to make a post saying the subject doesn't matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Joe fortuna 232,877
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 15 min woodtick57 2,406
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 5 hr _Bad Company 23,198
Islam is the Enemy (Sep '12) 8 hr Pahu 33
God' existence 9 hr Carchar king 63
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 9 hr Carchar king 138
Yes, atheists can be fundamentalists 15 hr Crazy Mess 1
More from around the web