Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments
62,101 - 62,120 of 70,985 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 5

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

John wrote:
What do you believe Drew?
Asked and answered, John.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Shame, shame. Lying about your nothing.

Since: Mar 11

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

I am loving the news! Atheists on the march indeed! Now over 30% of Americans age 30 and under are claiming to be non believer when polled. Not specific Christian or even just generic Christian not even the ultra generic spiritual. 30% want nothing to do with any religion or even spiritual tinged belief structure.

The future is coming on and the faithful are angry and in full panic mode. 30% now imagine how high that % will be in 20 years from now!
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Watch the loons fight a God they don't believe in. Simple Obama voting bigots. Nothing save us.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

John wrote:
Watch the loons fight a God they don't believe in. Simple Obama voting bigots. Nothing save us.
I bet you 1 million pounds your next post had no proof of the god you keep lying about.

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

God hates Shrimp!

Leviticus 11:9-12 says:
9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

Deuteronomy 14:9-10 says:
9 These ye shall eat of all that are in the waters: all that have fins and scales shall ye eat:
10 And whatsoever hath not fins and scales ye may not eat; it is unclean unto you.

Eat shrimp burn in hell!
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

I guarrantee the nothing cometh. A forum dependent on a God you don't believe in. Pathetic.
wolverine

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you 1 million pounds your next post had no proof of the god you keep lying about.
Pounds ?.....LOL

We Dont Use Stinkin Pounds Over Here.

Closet Creature

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

John wrote:
I guarrantee the nothing cometh. A forum dependent on a God you don't believe in. Pathetic.
Bet your next post also has no proof of god for 2m.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
Pounds ?.....LOL
Closet Creature
What a surprise, no proof of god even for 1m pounds. You god liars are stupid people.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 62,160 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

I wonder how many churches closed their doors forever today?:)
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Still nothing about your nothing. Your inability to explain yourself reminded me of Obama tonight.

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Another church bites the dust. Another church bites the dust. And another one gone and another one gone another church bites the dust! Hey they'll close one near you another church bites the dust!

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

John wrote:
Still nothing about your nothing. Your inability to explain yourself reminded me of Obama tonight.
No proof of god in your next post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
Pounds ?.....LOL
Closet Creature
What currency do you hallucinate in la la land then?

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Shekels! Lol!
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
What currency do you hallucinate in la la land then?
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

The noncase of the illogical nothing will not be made. In your own forum. How embarassing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

John wrote:
The noncase of the illogical nothing will not be made. In your own forum. How embarassing.
Oh look, your next post has no proof of god in it, what a surprise liar.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Your forum continues to prove it is the nothing I said it was. Please come back. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••