Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments (Page 3,104)

Showing posts 62,061 - 62,080 of70,959
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

John wrote:
Except for one more nothing comment huh? That will be the last one LMAO!!!
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
See you next post with no proof of god, liar!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Why is this pointless ignorant troll still being fed? Let him starve already it's the merciful thing to do.
Way more fun to watch the maggot squirm as he realises he's a lying sh*t with no proof of god.
John

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

I'll tell you what's fun Skeptic.. Making it clear that your forum has no evidence, no purpose, and no clue. That's why the lot of you avoid debating little ole me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

John wrote:
I'll tell you what's fun Skeptic.. Making it clear that your forum has no evidence, no purpose, and no clue. That's why the lot of you avoid debating little ole me.
See you next post with no proof of god. I bet I'm right 100% of the time. Your next post will have no proof of god or valid arguments.
John

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Why.are you worried about.a God you don't believe in.Skeptic? Seems to me you need God LOL. Don't forget you have avoided a something vs nothing debate since 2009.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Still waiting for John to debate.
1. If god exists, there is evidence for his existence.
2. There is no evidence of god's existence.
3. God does not exist.

Let's start with point one.
Do you think it would be possible for god to exist, yet there be no evidence of his existence.
At this point, we're not debating if there is any evidence, what would qualify as evidence, or even how we would become aware of it.
John?
:::crickets chirping:::
John!?
Are you OK?
John!?

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
See you next post with no proof of god. I bet I'm right 100% of the time. Your next post will have no proof of god or valid arguments.
You were right!
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Rose you are a bigot and a coward. You have yet to present any evidence or accountable position. You just hate a God you don't believe in. Kind of crazy, but whatever.
1. If Rose had a conscience there would be evidence of one.
2. There is no evidence of your conscience.
3. Your conscience does not exist.
Once again Rose refuses to debate. I have tutored you on what the difference is between belief and disbelief. I'm not here to convert you, I'm here to expose you.
How long will the loons avoid their illogical nothing? Stay tuned.
Stump Rose! Ask her what she believes.
Still nothing Rose. That is purposeful as you don't dare debate vs a prime mover. I will laugh at Drew's nothing next. No wonder people think ill of atheists. It is not the nothing per se, but the character flaws. I will not give up on you though.
Come on, tell us about this magic nothing that poofs universes.
Stump an antitheist! Explain the difference between belief and disbelief.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

John wrote:
Rose you are a bigot and a coward. You have yet to present any evidence or accountable position. You just hate a God you don't believe in. Kind of crazy, but whatever.
1. If Rose had a conscience there would be evidence of one.
2. There is no evidence of your conscience.
3. Your conscience does not exist.
Once again Rose refuses to debate. I have tutored you on what the difference is between belief and disbelief. I'm not here to convert you, I'm here to expose you.
How long will the loons avoid their illogical nothing? Stay tuned.
Stump Rose! Ask her what she believes.
Still nothing Rose. That is purposeful as you don't dare debate vs a prime mover. I will laugh at Drew's nothing next. No wonder people think ill of atheists. It is not the nothing per se, but the character flaws. I will not give up on you though.
Come on, tell us about this magic nothing that poofs universes.
Stump an antitheist! Explain the difference between belief and disbelief.
Evidence is presented to support a claim, where is your evidence? We have no claim, you do. So present your evidence, then we'll talk.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Show me what my claims are. I have met every one of them. You have no evidence. You have no way to.adequately quantify evidence,,,,,. Your nonclaims do not need 62,000 + posts. Of course, this is about an agenda.
Now, if you would like to.com pare the evidences of a prime mover vs.????? I would love to do that.

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

John wrote:
Show me what my claims are.
You claimed that there was evidence for a prime mover.

So present your evidence to support that claim.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

I claimed I would debate the evidences for a prime mover vs any accountable position. Do you care to explain your illogical nothing? This is your forum.

Nah, you'll just avoid and obfuscate.

Nothin Bless
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 62,100 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

John wrote:
I claimed I would debate the evidences for a prime mover vs any accountable position.
You claimed that there was "more evidence" for a prime mover than for any other position. That means that you are claiming that there is evidence for a prime mover.

You have failed to meet that claim.

I guess you forgot.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

There is in my opinion Drew. The only reason it even entered the conversation is the purposeful deflection from your nothing. You have been exposed, but I'm fine playing endless wordgames with you.

I didn't see your accountable position I asked for to pursue this further. You haven't earned the right to be nothing, judge, and jury.

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

You claimed that there was "more evidence" for a prime mover than for any other position. That means that you are claiming that there is evidence for a prime mover.

You have failed to meet that claim.

I guess you forgot.
John wrote:
There is in my opinion
So "John's opinion" is sufficient to justify your claim?

Is that your rule of evidence? That it merely has to be "John's opinion"?

I see.

No wonder you can't debate.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Once again you avoided your nothing and fact that I have discredited your arbitrary rules for evidence. This is your forum Drew. I don't debate nothing. Why do you insist on spending so much time on attempting to marginalize belief in a prime mover when absolutely nothing in this arena is evidence to you.
I'm the only believer left and we are simply here because I called you on your hypocrisy. I wasn't trying to convince you of anything. I just asked what you believed and the comedy began.
Now I am willing to compare what each of us consider evidences, reasons, etc. for our accountable positions. You can't go there though. You have nothing and its all here in your forum for lurkers to see.
I'll wait for your nonclaim because I know you don't have a position you can defend. The forum about nothing continues. Thank you loons.

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

John wrote:
Once again you avoided your nothing and fact that I have discredited your arbitrary rules for evidence.
How are they "arbitrary", John?
John wrote:
This is your forum
No, it isn't, John. You've lied yet again.

Now, you've still got a claim that you can't back up: That there is evidence for a prime mover. Where's your evidence to support the claim, John? "John's opinion" is not evidence.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Another error riddled nonclaim. What do you believe Drew? Define evidence. Give an example of evidence in this arena. Nothing is good enough for you. How about you just describe your nothing vs my something? All evidence shows you can't and won't.

Still nothing about atheism in an atheism forum.

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

John wrote:
Another error riddled nonclaim.
But enough about your claim for a "prime mover".

You made the claim. Support it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 62,061 - 62,080 of70,959
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Our world came from nothing? 7 min Patrick 21
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Patrick 223,031
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 7 hr Mikko 21,328
Why do i deserve no respect. 8 hr Carchar king 1
Introducing The Universal Religion 19 hr NightSerf 718
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Wed ChristineM 802
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) Wed Buck Crick 324
•••
•••