Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 Full story: TurkishPress.com 70,983

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Full Story

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#64710 Oct 12, 2012
John wrote:
I'll tell you what's fun Skeptic.. Making it clear that your forum has no evidence, no purpose, and no clue. That's why the lot of you avoid debating little ole me.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
See you next post with no proof of god. I bet I'm right 100% of the time. Your next post will have no proof of god or valid arguments.
John

New Haven, CT

#64711 Oct 12, 2012
Why.are you worried about.a God you don't believe in.Skeptic? Seems to me you need God LOL. Don't forget you have avoided a something vs nothing debate since 2009.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#64712 Oct 12, 2012
Still waiting for John to debate.
1. If god exists, there is evidence for his existence.
2. There is no evidence of god's existence.
3. God does not exist.

Let's start with point one.
Do you think it would be possible for god to exist, yet there be no evidence of his existence.
At this point, we're not debating if there is any evidence, what would qualify as evidence, or even how we would become aware of it.
John?
:::crickets chirping:::
John!?
Are you OK?
John!?

Los Angeles, CA

#64713 Oct 12, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
See you next post with no proof of god. I bet I'm right 100% of the time. Your next post will have no proof of god or valid arguments.
You were right!
John

United States

#64714 Oct 12, 2012
Rose you are a bigot and a coward. You have yet to present any evidence or accountable position. You just hate a God you don't believe in. Kind of crazy, but whatever.
1. If Rose had a conscience there would be evidence of one.
2. There is no evidence of your conscience.
3. Your conscience does not exist.
Once again Rose refuses to debate. I have tutored you on what the difference is between belief and disbelief. I'm not here to convert you, I'm here to expose you.
How long will the loons avoid their illogical nothing? Stay tuned.
Stump Rose! Ask her what she believes.
Still nothing Rose. That is purposeful as you don't dare debate vs a prime mover. I will laugh at Drew's nothing next. No wonder people think ill of atheists. It is not the nothing per se, but the character flaws. I will not give up on you though.
Come on, tell us about this magic nothing that poofs universes.
Stump an antitheist! Explain the difference between belief and disbelief.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#64715 Oct 12, 2012
John wrote:
Rose you are a bigot and a coward. You have yet to present any evidence or accountable position. You just hate a God you don't believe in. Kind of crazy, but whatever.
1. If Rose had a conscience there would be evidence of one.
2. There is no evidence of your conscience.
3. Your conscience does not exist.
Once again Rose refuses to debate. I have tutored you on what the difference is between belief and disbelief. I'm not here to convert you, I'm here to expose you.
How long will the loons avoid their illogical nothing? Stay tuned.
Stump Rose! Ask her what she believes.
Still nothing Rose. That is purposeful as you don't dare debate vs a prime mover. I will laugh at Drew's nothing next. No wonder people think ill of atheists. It is not the nothing per se, but the character flaws. I will not give up on you though.
Come on, tell us about this magic nothing that poofs universes.
Stump an antitheist! Explain the difference between belief and disbelief.
Evidence is presented to support a claim, where is your evidence? We have no claim, you do. So present your evidence, then we'll talk.
John

United States

#64716 Oct 13, 2012
Show me what my claims are. I have met every one of them. You have no evidence. You have no way to.adequately quantify evidence,,,,,. Your nonclaims do not need 62,000 + posts. Of course, this is about an agenda.
Now, if you would like to.com pare the evidences of a prime mover vs.????? I would love to do that.

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#64718 Oct 13, 2012
John wrote:
Show me what my claims are.
You claimed that there was evidence for a prime mover.

So present your evidence to support that claim.
John

United States

#64719 Oct 13, 2012
I claimed I would debate the evidences for a prime mover vs any accountable position. Do you care to explain your illogical nothing? This is your forum.

Nah, you'll just avoid and obfuscate.

Nothin Bless
John

United States

#64720 Oct 13, 2012
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 62,100 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.

Tampa, FL

#64721 Oct 13, 2012
John wrote:
I claimed I would debate the evidences for a prime mover vs any accountable position.
You claimed that there was "more evidence" for a prime mover than for any other position. That means that you are claiming that there is evidence for a prime mover.

You have failed to meet that claim.

I guess you forgot.
John

United States

#64722 Oct 13, 2012
There is in my opinion Drew. The only reason it even entered the conversation is the purposeful deflection from your nothing. You have been exposed, but I'm fine playing endless wordgames with you.

I didn't see your accountable position I asked for to pursue this further. You haven't earned the right to be nothing, judge, and jury.

Tampa, FL

#64723 Oct 13, 2012
You claimed that there was "more evidence" for a prime mover than for any other position. That means that you are claiming that there is evidence for a prime mover.

You have failed to meet that claim.

I guess you forgot.
John wrote:
There is in my opinion
So "John's opinion" is sufficient to justify your claim?

Is that your rule of evidence? That it merely has to be "John's opinion"?

I see.

No wonder you can't debate.
John

United States

#64724 Oct 13, 2012
Once again you avoided your nothing and fact that I have discredited your arbitrary rules for evidence. This is your forum Drew. I don't debate nothing. Why do you insist on spending so much time on attempting to marginalize belief in a prime mover when absolutely nothing in this arena is evidence to you.
I'm the only believer left and we are simply here because I called you on your hypocrisy. I wasn't trying to convince you of anything. I just asked what you believed and the comedy began.
Now I am willing to compare what each of us consider evidences, reasons, etc. for our accountable positions. You can't go there though. You have nothing and its all here in your forum for lurkers to see.
I'll wait for your nonclaim because I know you don't have a position you can defend. The forum about nothing continues. Thank you loons.

Tampa, FL

#64725 Oct 13, 2012
John wrote:
Once again you avoided your nothing and fact that I have discredited your arbitrary rules for evidence.
How are they "arbitrary", John?
John wrote:
This is your forum
No, it isn't, John. You've lied yet again.

Now, you've still got a claim that you can't back up: That there is evidence for a prime mover. Where's your evidence to support the claim, John? "John's opinion" is not evidence.
John

United States

#64726 Oct 13, 2012
Another error riddled nonclaim. What do you believe Drew? Define evidence. Give an example of evidence in this arena. Nothing is good enough for you. How about you just describe your nothing vs my something? All evidence shows you can't and won't.

Still nothing about atheism in an atheism forum.

Tampa, FL

#64727 Oct 13, 2012
John wrote:
Another error riddled nonclaim.
But enough about your claim for a "prime mover".

You made the claim. Support it.
John

United States

#64728 Oct 13, 2012
Sure, just as soon as you sort your nothing out. Of course that won't happen. Atheism exposed 101. What do you believe Drew?

Tampa, FL

#64729 Oct 13, 2012
John wrote:
Sure, just as soon as you sort your nothing out.
I'm not the one here claiming any particular origin to the Universe. You are.

So why do I have to have an alternative to your "prime mover" before you defend it as the only valid origin story?

Defense attorneys in a murder trial don't have to identify an alternative murderer in order to have the case decided in their favor. All that is necessary is for the prosecutor to fail to make a case.

If you can't make your case for your "prime mover", John, you automatically lose. No alternative case is required. Your case stands or falls on its own.

And since you can't seem to produce any evidence for it, your case falls.

North Hollywood, CA

#64730 Oct 13, 2012
It's International Skeptics Day

http://holidayinsights.com/moreholidays/Octob...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Eagle 12 231,921
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 33 min rfirma 1,028
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 2 hr Gillette 5,946
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 6 hr Pahu 1,422
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 22 hr thetruth 14,445
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 22 hr thetruth 25
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... Tue Catholic Girl 27

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE