Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 Full story: TurkishPress.com 70,983

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Full Story
John

United States

#64669 Oct 5, 2012
What does Rose believe? Guess we will never know.
It's beyond obvious she has no accountable position, evidence, or logic.
She certainly wants no part of debating the reasons to believe in a prime mover vs her nothing. Make the case for your nothing Rose. You'll do as well as making a case for Obama.
A forum about nothing lmao.
John

United States

#64670 Oct 5, 2012
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 62,070 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#64671 Oct 5, 2012
John wrote:
I see. The chunky blocks are responsible for your lunacy. It was the altitude for Obama. So many excuses lmao.
You want to debate, fine. Have a go at it, and this time ORGANIZE.

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#64672 Oct 6, 2012
John wrote:
I respond to your nothing and expose you for various reasons.
You haven't exposed anything, John, other than your desire to be an Internet troll.
John wrote:
Part of it is entertainment and part of it is to stop the consequences of your bigotry.
When did it become "bigotry" to point out when other people are engaging in an irrational belief.
John wrote:
Calling something rational or irrational does not make it so.
Calling a belief "irrational" when it is not backed by evidence and logic is justifiable. Unless the belief is backed by evidence and logic, what makes it "rational"?
John wrote:
You can't even make up a rational position
On the contrary, it is a rational position to reject belief when no evidence and logic is produced to justify one.
John wrote:
...much less debate an accountable, evidence backed one.
You don't have an accountable, evidence-backed position, John.
John wrote:
Being a truer freethinker than yourself...
You're not any kind of thinker, John. You're just an Internet troll.
John wrote:
I just asked what you believe.
I believe that you're an Internet troll, John. And my belief is based upon your behavior in this thread.
John wrote:
Why are you so.concerned with a God you don't believe in?
I'm not concerned with any gods. I'm concerned with people who have irrational beliefs and who act upon them.
John wrote:
You claim there is no evidence for a prime mover. Prove it!
I claim that none has been presented. If you won't present any, then I have nothing to prove. My claim has been justified.
John

United States

#64673 Oct 6, 2012
Your nothing is irrational Drew. You repeating it is bizzare. Make no mistake you have been exposed. Which is why you are unwilling to present your accountable position. Mine is a prime mover.

Make up a rational, logical beginning LOL. Those are just hollow words. I asked what you believed. Nothing is rational or logical to you.

There are what many consider evidences and reasons for a prime mover. I don't debate nothing so I guess I will just continue to expose you. It's only logical and I'm not the irrational bigot with a noncase.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Tampa, FL

#64675 Oct 7, 2012
John wrote:
Your nothing is irrational
I don't have a "nothing", John. Your years of misrepresentation won't change the fact that atheism is merely the lack of theistic belief. It is not a claim that "nothing" created anything. Yet you lie about it, regardless. Why are you such a liar?
John

United States

#64676 Oct 7, 2012
No, Drew your forums brand of atheism is not merely what you claim.Don't get pouty because you have been exposed. Does lack of something, such as evidence, rationality, logic work? Nothing is what it is. Dance like my puppet or leave out of embarassment.

Tampa, FL

#64677 Oct 7, 2012
John wrote:
your forums
I don't have a forum, John. The forum belongs to Topix.
John wrote:
Don't get pouty because you have been exposed.
When have you ever exposed anything, John?(Other than you inability to debate?)
John wrote:
Does lack of something, such as evidence, rationality, logic work?
It doesn't work in your favor, John, since you lack any evidence or logic for your "prime mover". Therefore, your position is a non-starter.

Produce evidence or leave, John.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#64678 Oct 7, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a forum, John. The forum belongs to Topix.
<quoted text>
When have you ever exposed anything, John?(Other than you inability to debate?)
<quoted text>
It doesn't work in your favor, John, since you lack any evidence or logic for your "prime mover". Therefore, your position is a non-starter.
Produce evidence or leave, John.
We need a "slam dunk" judge it icon.
John

United States

#64679 Oct 7, 2012
Nothing will never cut it Rose. The only thing that has been a slam dunk is me exposing your hypocritical agenda. There is still no evidence that satisfies your arbitrary standard. If there was you would produce it.
So howling at a God you don't believe in is quite comical.
It is so sad that you have a forum about nothing. Since you are so fixated on my something I made the offer to debate my accountable position vs any other. I knew that wouldn't happen as you cannot make any sense of this facade you keep up. Hey, if you think my something takes the spotlight off of your nothing have at it. The reality is it only further exposes how illogical and irrational your nothing is.
All this because I simply asked what you believed. Well?
John

United States

#64680 Oct 7, 2012
You make the presupposition that there is no evidence without admitting you do not have the scientifically measurable evidence to support your position of nothing. You have placed limits on what may be limitless. You have placed limits where they need not be. Thus far I have seen no evidence provided by an atheist that would support what is disingenuously called natural mechanisms only. If you think there isn't evidence of design you would be wrong. Admittedly, this can not be proven using your constricting criteria, but nothing in this arena has been proven using this standard. You know this by now. That is why it is so frustrating to the forum when it's pointed out. Judging by the ever-growing anecdotal evidence of this forum overwhelmingly congregated by atheists, atheism is something else entirely. There is a large contingent of antitheists, a portion devoted to secular humanism, and some interplay with other assorted isms. The common denominator is that every single one of these positions is lacking in evidence. The notion that man is the be all end all is flawed in my opinion. Of course you wish to shirk any burden of proof. That's transparent and shows a weak position. Atheism has been co-opted by the new atheist. Much more vocal and commited to breaking down the populace writ large that actually do have a position. I've given more than enough opportunity for atheists to engage in debate that is not circular. The brilliance and weakness of atheism is no accountability. That's why it's not challenging to debate this topic with you loons. Apologies to the few that aren't driven by more than uncertainty. When Reagan debated Gorbachev on our nuclear arsenals each man had a position. If there was a political debate the political atheist would attack the other position and not have to be responsible for one himself. If one football team was atheist and the other was not they would have the ball on offense the whole game. Fumble, and the ball would be returned. This is what you ask for here, but is unacceptable in every other topic. I'm conservative btw. A rational freethinker. I'm sure you are a centrist LOL. What's the mushy middle thought on government size, abortion, tax rates?
If there isn't a position don't bother responding. How is the fence DREW, Curious, Mikey,,,,? You got the post wedged good and deep yet? Stump an antitheist! Ask it what it believes. Still going strong 62,080 plus posts in.
Still nothing about atheism in the atheist forum. No position, no post #. Lies, spin, ad hominem, and boredom.
Waiting for an example of what passes the cut for evidence from atheists. Cowards!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#64681 Oct 8, 2012
John wrote:
You make the presupposition that there is no evidence without admitting you do not have the scientifically measurable evidence to support your position of nothing. You have placed limits on what may be limitless. You have placed limits where they need not be. Thus far I have seen no evidence provided by an atheist that would support what is disingenuously called natural mechanisms only. If you think there isn't evidence of design you would be wrong. Admittedly, this can not be proven using your constricting criteria, but nothing in this arena has been proven using this standard. You know this by now. That is why it is so frustrating to the forum when it's pointed out. Judging by the ever-growing anecdotal evidence of this forum overwhelmingly congregated by atheists, atheism is something else entirely. There is a large contingent of antitheists, a portion devoted to secular humanism, and some interplay with other assorted isms. The common denominator is that every single one of these positions is lacking in evidence. The notion that man is the be all end all is flawed in my opinion. Of course you wish to shirk any burden of proof. That's transparent and shows a weak position. Atheism has been co-opted by the new atheist. Much more vocal and commited to breaking down the populace writ large that actually do have a position. I've given more than enough opportunity for atheists to engage in debate that is not circular. The brilliance and weakness of atheism is no accountability. That's why it's not challenging to debate this topic with you loons. Apologies to the few that aren't driven by more than uncertainty. When Reagan debated Gorbachev on our nuclear arsenals each man had a position. If there was a political debate the political atheist would attack the other position and not have to be responsible for one himself. If one football team was atheist and the other was not they would have the ball on offense the whole game. Fumble, and the ball would be returned. This is what you ask for here, but is unacceptable in every other topic. I'm conservative btw. A rational freethinker. I'm sure you are a centrist LOL. What's the mushy middle thought on government size, abortion, tax rates?
If there isn't a position don't bother responding. How is the fence DREW, Curious, Mikey,,,,? You got the post wedged good and deep yet? Stump an antitheist! Ask it what it believes. Still going strong 62,080 plus posts in.
Still nothing about atheism in the atheist forum. No position, no post #. Lies, spin, ad hominem, and boredom.
Waiting for an example of what passes the cut for evidence from atheists. Cowards!
See you next post with no proof of god, liar.
John

United States

#64682 Oct 8, 2012
This nothing looks just like Rose and Drew's.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#64683 Oct 8, 2012
https://www.google.com/search...

Jesus shows up as a dog's @zz!
John

United States

#64684 Oct 9, 2012
There you go. Get that God you don't believe in LOL.
Stump an antitheist! Ask him what he believes.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#64685 Oct 10, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
See you next post with no proof of god, liar.
I can not believe that you guys are STILL plagued by that idiot John....He must be nailed to his stump.
John

United States

#64686 Oct 10, 2012
I can't believe you loons post nothing in a forum about nothing year after year.

Tampa, FL

#64687 Oct 10, 2012
John wrote:
I can't believe you loons post nothing in a forum about nothing year after year.
One would reasonably think that you would have better things to do with your time than post in forums whose existence you don't approve of.

Since: Mar 11

Florence, KY

#64688 Oct 10, 2012
Wow did everyone see the huge spike in Americans age 30 and younger who now are calling themselves non religious? Sweet! This is the largest spike of Americans doing this in our history! Woot! 30%

The Godbots are seeing the writing on the wall slowly but surely the old irrational superstitious ways are on the decline!
John

United States

#64689 Oct 10, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
One would reasonably think that you would have better things to do with your time than post in forums whose existence you don't approve of.
I disagree. Now, back to your nothing.
What do you believe in.this arena Drew?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 5 hr Eagle 12 2,407
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 hr Joe fortuna 232,877
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 11 hr _Bad Company 23,198
Islam is the Enemy (Sep '12) 15 hr Pahu 33
God' existence 15 hr Carchar king 63
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 15 hr Carchar king 138
Yes, atheists can be fundamentalists 22 hr Crazy Mess 1
More from around the web