Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 Read more: TurkishPress.com 70,659

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Read more

Since: Mar 11

Florence, KY

#64588 Sep 27, 2012
The key swing state polls show this one is over and hey that Jesus hockey joke was great!:)

How do you get a nun pregnant?
Dress her as an alter boy!

Lmfao :)
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
See you next post with no proof of god you liar.
John

United States

#64589 Sep 27, 2012
You should worry it isn't over because we are all screwed then. You have no intention of debating or explaining this illogical nothing of yours do you?

How about you Skeptic? You act as if this isn't an atheism forum. It's just little old me you fear LOL.

Stump a liberal atheist! Ask them why Obama is their de fact god despite all evidence pointing elsewhere.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#64590 Sep 27, 2012
John wrote:
You should worry it isn't over because we are all screwed then. You have no intention of debating or explaining this illogical nothing of yours do you?
How about you Skeptic? You act as if this isn't an atheism forum. It's just little old me you fear LOL.
Stump a liberal atheist! Ask them why Obama is their de fact god despite all evidence pointing elsewhere.
I'm trying to debate.
Do you believe god can exist yet there be no evidence of his existence?
:::crickets chirping:::

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#64591 Sep 27, 2012
John wrote:
Drew just throws out rules arbitrarily.
It is "arbitrary" to expect that evidence should be objective and unambiguous?

What are *your* rules for evidence, John?

Oh, right, you can't come up with any.

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#64592 Sep 27, 2012
John wrote:
I'm prepared to defend/explain my accountable position of a prime mover...
You don't have an accountable position, John.
John

United States

#64593 Sep 27, 2012
Rose you are a liar.
Drew, unambiguous and objective to whom?

Rather than engage over irrelevat and intentional tangents I'd rather debate my accountable position of prime mover vs????

We are three years in.and not one antitheist has produced an iota of evidence that meets their rules or an accountable position. I don't debate nothing no matter how many times you march it out for me to mock.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#64594 Sep 27, 2012
John wrote:
Rose you are a liar.
Drew, unambiguous and objective to whom?
Rather than engage over irrelevat and intentional tangents I'd rather debate my accountable position of prime mover vs????
We are three years in.and not one antitheist has produced an iota of evidence that meets their rules or an accountable position. I don't debate nothing no matter how many times you march it out for me to mock.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
See you next post with no proof of god ;)

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#64595 Sep 27, 2012
John wrote:
unambiguous and objective to whom?
To the participants in the debate.

If you don't like those rules for evidence, what rules for evidence do you propose, John?

Are you going to run away from that question yet again?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#64596 Sep 27, 2012
John wrote:
Rose you are a liar.
The only liar here is the village idiot with no proof of god.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#64597 Sep 27, 2012
John wrote:
Rose you are a liar.
Drew, unambiguous and objective to whom?
Rather than engage over irrelevat and intentional tangents I'd rather debate my accountable position of prime mover vs????
Again, my accountable position.
1. If god exists, there is evidence of his existence.
2. There is no evidence of his existence.
3. There is no god.
John wrote:
We are three years in.and not one antitheist has produced an iota of evidence that meets their rules or an accountable position. I don't debate nothing no matter how many times you march it out for me to mock.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
No, it's clear I'm telling the truth, asking you to debate.
I'm trying to debate.
Do you believe god can exist yet there be no evidence of his existence?

Stump John, ask him to debate.
John

United States

#64598 Sep 27, 2012
Rose save your tiresome post. Your disbelief is not what I asked and your logic is nonexistent. Go back and review.

@ Drew- not all participants agree. In fact it took you years to give an example of such evidence. You have the Eiffel tower. Not your finest hour LOL. Why don't you just put up your nothing vs my something? Even you can't make sense of it.

Another day in the books with nothing relevant from the atheists. Their nothing is illogical and based on an agenda.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#64599 Sep 27, 2012
Why can't Jesus eat MnMs?
They fall through his hands!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!!

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#64600 Sep 28, 2012
John wrote:
not all participants agree
Which is part of the debate. Have you never participated in a debate?
John wrote:
In fact it took you years to give an example of such evidence.
Because you never needed an example.
John wrote:
Why don't you just put up your nothing vs my something?
Why don't you engage in actual debate, John? Your "prime mover" vs. insufficient evidence to support a prime mover. What are you so afraid of? That's you lose?
John

United States

#64601 Sep 28, 2012
I don't debate nothing Drew. This does not reflect well on your forum. I'm not here to convince you of anything. I simply and factually stated you have absolutely no evidence or accountable position. You've been exposed.
Now when you insist on trying to marginalize belief I called you out. I can give reasons and evidences for belief. You can avoid and obfuscate. Your nothing is bizzare. Fighting for it is lunacy.
Still nothing about atheism in an atheism forum.
John

United States

#64602 Sep 28, 2012
Rose you are a bigot and a coward. You have yet to present any evidence or accountable position. You just hate a God you don't believe in. Kind of crazy, but whatever.
1. If Rose had a conscience there would be evidence of one.
2. There is no evidence of your conscience.
3. Your conscience does not exist.
Once again Rose refuses to debate. I have tutored you on what the difference is between belief and disbelief. I'm not here to convert you, I'm here to expose you.
How long will the loons avoid their illogical nothing? Stay tuned.
Stump Rose! Ask her what she believes.
Still nothing Rose. That's purposeful as you don't dare debate vs a prime mover. I will laugh at Drew's nothing next. No wonder people think ill of atheists. It's not the nothing per se, but the character flaws. I won't give up on you though.
Come on, tell us about this magic nothing that poofs universes.
Stump an antitheist! Explain the difference between belief and disbelief. Tsk tsk

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#64603 Sep 28, 2012
John wrote:
Rose you are a bigot and a coward. You have yet to present any evidence or accountable position. You just hate a God you don't believe in. Kind of crazy, but whatever.
1. If Rose had a conscience there would be evidence of one.
2. There is no evidence of your conscience.
3. Your conscience does not exist.
Once again Rose refuses to debate. I have tutored you on what the difference is between belief and disbelief. I'm not here to convert you, I'm here to expose you.
How long will the loons avoid their illogical nothing? Stay tuned.
Stump Rose! Ask her what she believes.
Still nothing Rose. That's purposeful as you don't dare debate vs a prime mover. I will laugh at Drew's nothing next. No wonder people think ill of atheists. It's not the nothing per se, but the character flaws. I won't give up on you though.
Come on, tell us about this magic nothing that poofs universes.
Stump an antitheist! Explain the difference between belief and disbelief. Tsk tsk
See you next post with no proof of god you liar.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#64604 Sep 28, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The only liar here is the village idiot with no proof of god.
And Skippy.

Still waiting for that apology, Skips.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#64605 Sep 28, 2012
John wrote:
Rose save your tiresome post.
Phttttt...
Damn, got Mountain Dew all over my keyboard.
That's rich coming from the kind of tiresome!
Let us know when you are ready to debate.
John

United States

#64606 Sep 28, 2012
Been ready. Get your nothing out of here! I hope that's not over 16 oz.

On and on and on and on.......
My goodness what type of scarred lives led to spending your time fighting a God you don't believe in. Seek help.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#64607 Sep 28, 2012
John wrote:
Rose you are a bigot and a coward. You have yet to present any evidence or accountable position. You just hate a God you don't believe in. Kind of crazy, but whatever.
1. If Rose had a conscience there would be evidence of one.
2. There is no evidence of your conscience.
3. Your conscience does not exist.
Once again Rose refuses to debate.
Why lie? I've knocked down your argument several times. The posts are still up Here we go again...
1. Unlike god, I have limited power and abilities. It could be possible that I (or any other being) have a conscience, yet there be no evidence of it.
Strike one.
2. My posts are evidence of my conscience.
Strike two.
3. I've knocked down 1 and 2, so.
Strike three...
Yer dumb!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 38 min Patrick 237,665
News Confessions of a black atheist 46 min audy17 287
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Zog Has-fallen 18,436
why Atheists believe in incest,pedophilia and b... 9 hr thetruth 23
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 9 hr thetruth 1,979
News The Consequences of Atheism 9 hr thetruth 1,249
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 9 hr thetruth 6,713
More from around the web