Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70650 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#64575 Sep 25, 2012
See you next week with no proof of god john.

Why waste all those words, just bring some proof or shut the f*ck up.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#64576 Sep 25, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Did you say that atheists are liberals? ooooooooh.. you are in touble. lulz
Says the Creationist posing as a agnostic atheist.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#64577 Sep 25, 2012
Jesus Christ walks into an Inn hands the innkeeper three nails and says. Can you put me up for the night?
John

United States

#64578 Sep 26, 2012
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 61,980 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#64579 Sep 26, 2012
John wrote:
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 61,980 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
See you next post with no proof of god you liar.

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#64580 Sep 26, 2012
John wrote:
Another day of...
...no rules for evidence from John.
...no accountable position from John.
...no demonstration that John is prepared for any kind of a debate.
John

United States

#64581 Sep 26, 2012
Drew just throws out rules arbitrarily. Nothing is evidence to him in this arena. Feel free to prove otherwise Drew.

Show us your forum isn't the nothing I say it is. People are watching you avoid submitting an accountable position Drew. I'm prepared to defend/explain my accountable position of a prime mover vs ????

Three years in and Drew has exactly what I thought on page one.....nothing.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. Repeatable and observable enough to be natural law.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#64582 Sep 26, 2012
What was the last thing Lot said to his wife?
Honey, your Mom tripped!
John

United States

#64583 Sep 27, 2012
You must be stumped Liberty. That happens. Especially with Obama voters.

Nothing from the bigots.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#64584 Sep 27, 2012
Obama double digit lead in all the key swing states. Some republican senators already campaigning for the 2016 presidential bid.

Mormon Mitt Romney is stumped and working on his concession speech.

Since: Mar 11

Florence, KY

#64585 Sep 27, 2012
Why can't Jesus play hockey?
He keeps getting nailed to the boards!!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!!
John

United States

#64586 Sep 27, 2012
You still are bringing the nothing Liberty. You can't answer a simple.question?

Interesting. Rasmussen has them.tied. That has been the moat accurate poll. This is about the country loon. Not your team. Obama is a trainwreck. You will have to live with your ignorance if he does win.

7-11 has Romney ahead lol. That's more accurate than your hijacked mainstream media polls. Do the right thing for once. Run from your nothing and Obamas record. What a coward.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#64587 Sep 27, 2012
John wrote:
You still are bringing the nothing Liberty. You can't answer a simple.question?
Interesting. Rasmussen has them.tied. That has been the moat accurate poll. This is about the country loon. Not your team. Obama is a trainwreck. You will have to live with your ignorance if he does win.
7-11 has Romney ahead lol. That's more accurate than your hijacked mainstream media polls. Do the right thing for once. Run from your nothing and Obamas record. What a coward.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
See you next post with no proof of god you liar.

Since: Mar 11

Florence, KY

#64588 Sep 27, 2012
The key swing state polls show this one is over and hey that Jesus hockey joke was great!:)

How do you get a nun pregnant?
Dress her as an alter boy!

Lmfao :)
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
See you next post with no proof of god you liar.
John

United States

#64589 Sep 27, 2012
You should worry it isn't over because we are all screwed then. You have no intention of debating or explaining this illogical nothing of yours do you?

How about you Skeptic? You act as if this isn't an atheism forum. It's just little old me you fear LOL.

Stump a liberal atheist! Ask them why Obama is their de fact god despite all evidence pointing elsewhere.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#64590 Sep 27, 2012
John wrote:
You should worry it isn't over because we are all screwed then. You have no intention of debating or explaining this illogical nothing of yours do you?
How about you Skeptic? You act as if this isn't an atheism forum. It's just little old me you fear LOL.
Stump a liberal atheist! Ask them why Obama is their de fact god despite all evidence pointing elsewhere.
I'm trying to debate.
Do you believe god can exist yet there be no evidence of his existence?
:::crickets chirping:::

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#64591 Sep 27, 2012
John wrote:
Drew just throws out rules arbitrarily.
It is "arbitrary" to expect that evidence should be objective and unambiguous?

What are *your* rules for evidence, John?

Oh, right, you can't come up with any.

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#64592 Sep 27, 2012
John wrote:
I'm prepared to defend/explain my accountable position of a prime mover...
You don't have an accountable position, John.
John

United States

#64593 Sep 27, 2012
Rose you are a liar.
Drew, unambiguous and objective to whom?

Rather than engage over irrelevat and intentional tangents I'd rather debate my accountable position of prime mover vs????

We are three years in.and not one antitheist has produced an iota of evidence that meets their rules or an accountable position. I don't debate nothing no matter how many times you march it out for me to mock.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#64594 Sep 27, 2012
John wrote:
Rose you are a liar.
Drew, unambiguous and objective to whom?
Rather than engage over irrelevat and intentional tangents I'd rather debate my accountable position of prime mover vs????
We are three years in.and not one antitheist has produced an iota of evidence that meets their rules or an accountable position. I don't debate nothing no matter how many times you march it out for me to mock.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
See you next post with no proof of god ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 min Eagle 12 12,389
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 min Eagle 12 247,201
Proof of God for the Atheist 1 min Uncle Sam 91
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 4 min -Stray Dog 47,746
Atheism and Evidence of the Exodus 6 hr Amused 25
News As an atheist, how do I maintain my relationshi... 6 hr Amused 15
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 9 hr thetruth 2,352
More from around the web