Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70650 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

John

De Soto, KS

#63743 Aug 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
And I wouldn't really have an issue with them if they would mind their own business.
Keep your nothing to yourself!

Since: Mar 11

United States

#63744 Aug 10, 2012
Are you doing some bizarre version of the old joke about Pete and Repeat sat in a boat Pete fell out who was left in the boat?

Repeat.

Ok. Pete and repeat sat in a boat lol lol!

Again I see at least two dozen people who have answered your question from several different angles from humanist to scientific. You haven't stumped anyone and I have stumped you with my simple yes or no question that even a child could answer! Lol!

Stump John! Ask him if he believes in reality!!

Answer or it's checkmate!!
John wrote:
I notice there are claims to answering my simple question, but never a relevant answer. Let's start there Liberty. Seems fair. I asked in 2009.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. Natural law proven over and over and over and over and over a....
John

De Soto, KS

#63745 Aug 11, 2012
Let's deal with the question I asked in 2009 first. As far as your answers I notice you didn't really answer. I also notice you couldn't simply cut and paste one relevant answers three years into this norhingfest.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
John

De Soto, KS

#63746 Aug 11, 2012
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 61,220 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
john

De Soto, KS

#63747 Aug 11, 2012
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 61,220 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
Skeptic

Newtownards, UK

#63748 Aug 12, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Are you doing some bizarre version of the old joke about Pete and Repeat sat in a boat Pete fell out who was left in the boat?
Repeat.
Ok. Pete and repeat sat in a boat lol lol!
Again I see at least two dozen people who have answered your question from several different angles from humanist to scientific. You haven't stumped anyone and I have stumped you with my simple yes or no question that even a child could answer! Lol!
Stump John! Ask him if he believes in reality!!
Answer or it's checkmate!!
<quoted text>
He's back again for the weekly a$$ kicking again.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#63749 Aug 12, 2012
John wrote:
Let's deal with the question I asked in 2009.
I'm sorry, the answer to "what is science?" is quite a big topic. I suggest get a degree or a brain transplant.

Since: Aug 12

Bellingham, WA

#63750 Aug 12, 2012

Since: Mar 11

United States

#63752 Aug 12, 2012
He still can't answer my question! What a loser!! Stump John ask him a simple yes or no question! He is that inept!

Hahahaha!
Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
He's back again for the weekly a$$ kicking again.

Since: Aug 08

Atlanta, GA

#63753 Aug 13, 2012
John wrote:
Let's deal with the question I asked in 2009 first. As far as your answers I notice you didn't really answer. I also notice you couldn't simply cut and paste one relevant answers three years into this norhingfest.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
So, since your writing style has changed a bit, and you are more on the offense (as it were), and you actually show a location, can we assume that you are a different moronic troll taking over for the usual stumpy john guy?
John

De Soto, KS

#63754 Aug 13, 2012
Sure glad I'm not part of a group with a forum about nothing. Your turn to bring those thought provoking nothing responses.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
John

De Soto, KS

#63755 Aug 13, 2012
I would be embarassed to have a forum about nothing. Your turn for irrelevant gibberish.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.

Since: Aug 08

Atlanta, GA

#63756 Aug 13, 2012
John wrote:
I would be embarassed to have a forum about nothing. Your turn for irrelevant gibberish.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
I would think you'd be embarrassed for just being a really bad troll. Kool Khara!

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#63757 Aug 13, 2012
John wrote:
I would be embarassed to have a forum about nothing.
The forum belongs to Topix.

And you seem to spend much of your Topix time here. If you really thought that it was "nothing", one would think that you would avoid it.

Too bad that your own posting here brands you as a hypocrite.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#63758 Aug 13, 2012
Could be. Notice he/she refuses to answer any question and just wants to bark and troll. Time to flush that turd.
Atlanta Fire wrote:
<quoted text>
So, since your writing style has changed a bit, and you are more on the offense (as it were), and you actually show a location, can we assume that you are a different moronic troll taking over for the usual stumpy john guy?

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63759 Aug 14, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lazy dodge. Let me guess you believe in fairness, logic, and rationality. This forum is riveting LOL.
Of course its riveting. LOL, Why else are you here? Its so riveting you cant let a day go by you are not here.

Everbody except religious fundys believe in fairness, logic and rationality. It is only religious zealots who belive in unfairness, illogcal thoughts and unrational thinking. Just like you.
John

De Soto, KS

#63760 Aug 14, 2012
Fairness, logic, and rationality. That answers everything about your nothing.

You loons keep claiming you have provided relevant answers for your nothing, but then post nothing.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
John

De Soto, KS

#63761 Aug 14, 2012
Logic, rationality, and fairness LOL. I see. Sounds great, means nothing. In fact atheism is quite the opposite. Something from nothing is illogical and irrational. As far as fairness or tolerance....please.

Stump an antitheist! Expose their nothing.
Martin Williams

Atlanta, GA

#63762 Aug 14, 2012
John wrote:
Fairness, logic, and rationality. That answers everything about your nothing.
You loons keep claiming you have provided relevant answers for your nothing, but then post nothing.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
Wow, you are an idiot.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#63763 Aug 14, 2012
So pathetic I seriously think this loser has some real mental illness. Probably he's off his medication.
Martin Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Uncle Sam 245,078
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Paul Porter1 20,659
Atheists and the "Moses Syndrome" 1 hr Thinking 21
Atheists should stop feeding the stereotypes 1 hr Thinking 19
John 3:16 2 hr Thinking 94
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 6 hr Knowledge- 11,006
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 10 hr ChristineW 14,668
More from around the web