The poster Lincoln is a lying smear merchant

Posted in the Atheism Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1 Apr 9, 2013
This Lincoln troll doesn't know when to quit. Mark all his posts as spam because he doesn't get the message that lying about atheists without addressing any replies is cowardly and shameless.
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Another speciality thread by the loser Skeptic
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#3 Apr 9, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
This Lincoln troll doesn't know when to quit. Mark all his posts as spam
Yeah, that'll work.

(eyeroll)
-Skeptic- wrote:
because he doesn't get the message that lying about atheists without addressing any replies is cowardly and shameless.
Oh, the irony...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4 Apr 9, 2013
Siro wrote:
Another speciality thread by the loser Skeptic
Coming from the lying creationist who can't even prove his own god or win a single argument.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5 Apr 9, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that'll work.
(eyeroll)
<quoted text>
Oh, the irony...
Thanks Nuggin, have you:

1. Understood the burden of proof yet?
2. Provided something real + unfalsifiable?

Nope, thought not, better shut the f*ck up then tw*t, you've had 2 years and still failed to back of your bullsh*t..
Siro

Brisbane, Australia

#6 Apr 9, 2013
Well Skeptic what are you gonna do about it?
Huh?
Huh?
You said you drove Buck Crick off this site and you said you were going to drive me off too.
I'm still here......watcha gonna do Skeptic?
Huh?
Huh?
Come on you sack of donkey dung, what are you going to do?
You worthless and useless piece of sh!t.
You BSing blowhard.
Bring it on you phagget barsturd!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#7 Apr 9, 2013
Siro wrote:
Well Skeptic what are you gonna do about it?
Huh?
Huh?
You said you drove Buck Crick off this site and you said you were going to drive me off too.
I'm still here......watcha gonna do Skeptic?
Huh?
Huh?
Come on you sack of donkey dung, what are you going to do?
You worthless and useless piece of sh!t.
You BSing blowhard.
Bring it on you phagget barsturd!
SO no proof of god then, just more theist whining.

You follow religion because you don't know how to behave morally. That's why you're so dishonest about atheists and also the lack of evidence you have for your ridiculous and predjudiced beliefs about atheists.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#8 Apr 9, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that'll work.
(eyeroll)
<quoted text>
Oh, the irony...
Yes the irony is on your as your post was marked as spam!!
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#9 Apr 9, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Nuggin, have you:
1. Understood the burden of proof yet?
2. Provided something real + unfalsifiable?
Yup. Multiple times. Here's one of them:

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
-Skeptic- wrote:
Nope, thought not, better shut the f*ck up then tw*t, you've had 2 years and still failed to back of your bullsh*t..
On the contrary, you and I both know you're lying. That's why you REFUSE to engage an argument. Just like your typical fundie. I don't come to you for an argument. I come to you for abuse.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#10 Apr 9, 2013
Siro wrote:
Well Skeptic what are you gonna do about it?
Huh?
Huh?
You said you drove Buck Crick off this site and you said you were going to drive me off too.
I seriously doubt that Buck could ever be driven off by Skippy.

Buck could probably drive himself into the side of a skyscraper before he realized there was something in front of him, but...(shrug)

:-/
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#11 Apr 9, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the irony is on your as your post was marked as spam!!
YAY! Pretty colours!

:-D

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12 Apr 10, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Multiple times. Here's one of them:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
<quoted text>
On the contrary, you and I both know you're lying. That's why you REFUSE to engage an argument. Just like your typical fundie. I don't come to you for an argument. I come to you for abuse.
Thanks Nuggin, have you:

1. Understood the burden of proof yet?
2. Provided something real + unfalsifiable?

You see dude, I make actual points, all you do is avoid addressing them and make ad hominems.

Now that's what I call a special kind of enduring dishonesty.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#13 Apr 10, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Nuggin, have you:
1. Understood the burden of proof yet?
2. Provided something real + unfalsifiable?
You see dude, I make actual points, all you do is avoid addressing them and make ad hominems.
Now that's what I call a special kind of enduring dishonesty.
And this post of yours is what I call an EXTREME act of projection on your part. Take your time, Skip.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#14 Apr 10, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
And this post of yours is what I call an EXTREME act of projection on your part. Take your time, Skip.
Thanks Nuggin, have you:

1. Understood the burden of proof yet?
2. Provided something real + unfalsifiable?

You see dude, I make actual points, all you do is avoid addressing them and make ad hominems.

Now that's what I call a special kind of enduring dishonesty.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#15 Apr 11, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Nuggin, have you
I'm Dude. Nuggin's Nuggin.
-Skeptic- wrote:
1. Understood the burden of proof yet?
2. Provided something real + unfalsifiable?
Yup, and even left the linky for you where you left it all unaddressed last time. Still waiting, Skip.
-Skeptic- wrote:
You see dude, I make actual points, all you do is avoid addressing them and make ad hominems.
Now that's what I call a special kind of enduring dishonesty.
Projection.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#16 Apr 11, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Dude. Nuggin's Nuggin.
<quoted text>
Yup, and even left the linky for you where you left it all unaddressed last time. Still waiting, Skip.
<quoted text>
Projection.
Thanks Nuggin, have you:

1. Understood the burden of proof yet?
2. Provided something real + unfalsifiable?

You see dude, I make actual points, all you do is avoid addressing them and make ad hominems.

Now that's what I call a special kind of enduring dishonesty.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#17 Apr 11, 2013
I note that you're fond of ignoring inconvenient posts which demonstrate you wrong in favour of repeating BS already addressed. Skippy the fundie. Deliciously ironic.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#18 Apr 12, 2013
The Dude wrote:
I note that you're fond of ignoring inconvenient posts which demonstrate you wrong in favour of repeating BS already addressed. Skippy the fundie. Deliciously ironic.
That's right Nuggin, have another go at ignoring the points you've been cowering away from in fear for the last 2 years:

1. Understood the burden of proof yet?
2. Provided something real + unfalsifiable?

You see dude, I make actual points, all you do is avoid addressing them and make ad hominems.

Now that's what I call a special kind of enduring dishonesty.

---

Go on, do another "theist" and ignore the two points that show up your lack of knowledge and understanding of atheism.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#19 Apr 12, 2013
Right on cue, The Dude calls me a fundie, when he can't address the two points he failed to address for the last two years running.

You are too predictable sir.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#20 Apr 12, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
Right on cue, The Dude calls me a fundie, when he can't address the two points he failed to address for the last two years running.
Yes I can. They're still waiting for you at that linky. Keep skipping, Skip.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 3 min Even Steven 1,042
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Dally Mama 231,995
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 1 hr Friend of all 14,455
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 5 hr thetruth 29
Young atheists: The political leaders of tomorrow 5 hr thetruth 6
Why Christians should stick up for atheists 5 hr thetruth 8
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 16 hr QUITTNER Nov 27 2014 31

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE