Group promoting religious freedom dep...

Group promoting religious freedom deploys atheist billboards

There are 1 comment on the Fox News story from Nov 25, 2013, titled Group promoting religious freedom deploys atheist billboards. In it, Fox News reports that:

An organization that promotes the separation of church and state plans to deploy more than 50 billboards in the Sacramento, Calif.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Leicester, UK

#1 Nov 26, 2013
Note that this story is from Fox News so you know that actually, when they wrote this headline with the intent of being insulting.

Case in point the opening statement "Call it a lack of Christmas cheer." Considering how they like to fight(and make up) the war on Christmas, I can only see this as the opening barrage upon a new battle field.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 45 min Eagle 12 - 94,146
a prayer of salvation for those who are willing (Oct '17) 5 hr blacklagoon 3 138
News Egyptian Parliament considers outlawing atheism May 15 dollarsbill 5
Stephen Hawking, now a believer May 8 superwilly 20
The atheists trick May 8 Eagle 12 - 3
News The Anti-Christian Movement May 7 blacklagoon 3 25
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) May 5 Eagle 12 - 5,971