Why are the religious so scared of atheist?

Created by Very Cynical Person on Jun 8, 2013

35 votes

Click on an option to vote

Because they know atheist are right.

Because atheist know the truth.

Because their faith is not strong.

Because ignorance is bliss.

Because they are afraid of the truth.

All the above.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#122 Jun 21, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for pointing that out. After reading it again I can see where I got confused. Thank you.
You're welcome. We all misread things once in a while
Thinking

London, UK

#123 Jun 21, 2013
Curse you and your forgiving ways! Hardly the sunni/shiite split was it. That's still killing people 1300 years on.

;)
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome. We all misread things once in a while

Location hidden

#124 Jun 21, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Curse you and your forgiving ways! Hardly the sunni/shiite split was it. That's still killing people 1300 years on.
;)
<quoted text>
LOL!

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#125 Jun 21, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not in response to this post, but I must apologize for a post that I responded to too quickly. After it being pointed out, and after re-reading I see where I got confused. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding :) Don't be mad.
Hey! No problem. I have done the same thing.

Being an atheist gives me the ability to understand and not judge others to hastily.

Location hidden

#126 Jun 21, 2013
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! No problem. I have done the same thing.
Being an atheist gives me the ability to understand and not judge others to hastily.
For cryin' out loud!! the word is TOO not TO!!! You heathens as so stooooopid!!! Mike 2:23-15 And the lord sayeth it is to be Too not To as To is not Too or as Too is not to be Two or even as to is not to be Two or even Too so sayeth the lord.

:D

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#127 Jun 21, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not in response to this post, but I must apologize for a post that I responded to too quickly. After it being pointed out, and after re-reading I see where I got confused. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding :) Don't be mad.
you are a very honorable and noble person. May there be more like you.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Wichita. Ks.

#128 Jun 21, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>For cryin' out loud!! the word is TOO not TO!!! You heathens as so stooooopid!!! Mike 2:23-15 And the lord sayeth it is to be Too not To as To is not Too or as Too is not to be Two or even as to is not to be Two or even Too so sayeth the lord.
and are just an ass.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#129 Jun 21, 2013
Image wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure we've all done that a time or two.
At least you are a great example of someone that can admit a mistake, apologize for it, and move on.
Christians, on the other hand, freak out, call names, slam biblical verses in our face, and refuse to research where they went wrong.
My hat is off to you, good sir or madam :)
(And the poster that helped you figure out your mistake..we're all in this together!!)
Thank you for that :) It's maddam by the way :D

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#130 Jun 21, 2013
peace n shaax123 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a very honorable and noble person. May there be more like you.
Thank you.:)

Location hidden

#131 Jun 21, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
No use trying to change the subject.
How so? How can I answer your question if I don't understand it? I have never heard or used this saying.
"You judge others. When they call you out for your hate, you say "all are judged" as an excuse to minimalise your predjudice against atheists."

I don't really have any prejudice against atheists. If I was to generalize atheists, I would say that they are fair and sarcastic. What I mean by fair is that, you treat all religions and ideologies the same. You don't show any favoritism.
As for sarcastic, most atheist I know or meet are very sarcastic. They are always cracking jokes. I guess that's why a lot of them are happy most of the time.
Other than that, I think everyone has flaws and admirable traits.

Location hidden

#132 Jun 21, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.:)
you don't need to thank me, just stay the same. And if you change, change for the better.:)

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Wichita. Ks.

#133 Jun 21, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>For cryin' out loud!! the word is TOO not TO!!! You heathens as so stooooopid!!! Mike 2:23-15 And the lord sayeth it is to be Too not To as To is not Too or as Too is not to be Two or even as to is not to be Two or even Too so sayeth the lord.
Iím sorry TerryL that should have been.

ďAnd you are just an assĒ.

Seeing how you get so upset and bent out of shape if someone happens to not type everything just right.

Jackson, MO

#134 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Seeing how you get so upset and bent out of shape if someone happens to not type everything just right.
I think TerryL's post was a sarcastic one, not an angry one. It was to copycat christians; the way they focus on something insignificant, like grammar, and freak out instead of paying attention to the important points. I thought it was funny, and I usually HATE to see the 'grammar police' posts....

Location hidden

#135 Jun 23, 2013
<quoted text>and are just an ass.
sometimes! ;p

Location hidden

#136 Jun 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I know it's been a wile since we've crossed paths... but I thought the intent of my post was obvious. I meant no disrespect in any way.

Location hidden

#137 Jun 23, 2013
Image wrote:
<quoted text>
I think TerryL's post was a sarcastic one, not an angry one. It was to copycat christians; the way they focus on something insignificant, like grammar, and freak out instead of paying attention to the important points. I thought it was funny, and I usually HATE to see the 'grammar police' posts....
You are correct.. thanks

Jackson, MO

#138 Jun 24, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct.. thanks
You're welcome :)
I thoroughly enjoyed the sarcasm of your post, by the way. Usually when I write 'lol' I don't ACTUALLY laugh out loud, but on yours I did!!:)

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Wichita. Ks.

#139 Jun 25, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>I know it's been a wile since we've crossed paths... but I thought the intent of my post was obvious. I meant no disrespect in any way.
Sorry if I took it wrong. I do see the irony of it.
blbalbalba

Oceanside, CA

#141 Jul 3, 2013
because stupid poll is stupid

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#142 Jul 4, 2013
blbalbalba wrote:
because stupid poll is stupid
Really?

But you don't deny that religious True Believersô are literally scared to death of the activities of atheists?

They are correctly frightened that their ugly religious bigotry will no longer be permitted?

And without their hate (bigotry), they have **nothing** to trap people into their ugly cults with?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Uncle Sam 233,186
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 22 min One way or another 5,955
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 28 min JOEL 23,278
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 35 min _Bad Company 214
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr thetruth 2,624
Pastor who gave up God for a year after getting... 1 hr thetruth 3
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 1 hr thetruth 177
More from around the web