Why are the religious so scared of at...

Why are the religious so scared of atheist?

Created by Very Cynical Person on Jun 8, 2013

35 votes

Click on an option to vote

Because they know atheist are right.

Because atheist know the truth.

Because their faith is not strong.

Because ignorance is bliss.

Because they are afraid of the truth.

All the above.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#61 Jun 14, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I get MANY questions and replies. Is it 'spam' to answer them? I don't want you to go to Hell. I'm pulling some from the fire.
Jude 1:23 (NKJV)
23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.
You have nothing of worth to say except that we are all going to hell.

WE UNDERSTOOD YOU THE FIRST TIME CREATIONIST.

Now that we ALL know this, and there's NOTHING you or your IMAGINARY GOD can do about it (he gave us FREE WILL after all)

WILL YOU NOW PLEASE F*CK OFF?
Lincoln

United States

#62 Jun 14, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You spam the forum and accuse people of being obsessed with your post.
You must be age 10.
Let me rephrase that:
What part of me do you think gives a f*ck that you "think" I will be in hell forever?
Poe
Lincoln

United States

#63 Jun 14, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that we ALL know this, and there's NOTHING you or your IMAGINARY GOD can do about it (he gave us FREE WILL after all)
Poe
"Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of an atheist troll that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

In other words, No matter how bizzare, outrageous, or just plain idiotic a parody of an atheist troll may seem, there will always be someone who cannot tell that it is a parody, having seen similar REAL ideas from real atheist fundamentalists

Location hidden

#64 Jun 14, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Poe
"Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of an atheist troll that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."
In other words, No matter how bizzare, outrageous, or just plain idiotic a parody of an atheist troll may seem, there will always be someone who cannot tell that it is a parody, having seen similar REAL ideas from real atheist fundamentalists
You'll win respect here after you prove the god you're lying about and not before.

Lying about atheism will not help either:

Atheists have a lack of belief in god - nothing more and nothing less.

There is nothing fundamentalist about denying what fundamentalists like you believe in.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#65 Jun 14, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's making you read my posts? God?

Location hidden

#66 Jun 15, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's making you read my posts? God?
Why do you change the subject? You need to prove your god or f*ck off you ignorant troll.

Nobody will ever join your stupid cult in this forum. I will make sure of that.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#67 Jun 15, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you change the subject? You need to prove your god or f*ck off you ignorant troll.
Nobody will ever join your stupid cult in this forum. I will make sure of that.
I'm pulling some from the fire right now.

23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.

Location hidden

#68 Jun 15, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pulling some from the fire right now.
Coward hiding behind fairytale quotes.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#69 Jun 15, 2013
peace n shaax123 wrote:
<quoted text>
what did Christians ever do to you for you to disrespect their holy book like that?
It was my holy book, until I actually read it exactly, as it was written. Did you know the Christain god will make them eat their children? You are welcome to respect that shit, but I spit on it!

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#70 Jun 15, 2013
peace n shaax123 wrote:
<quoted text>
what did Christians ever do to you for you to disrespect their holy book like that?
Because almost all of us “atheist” were at one time Christian. I for one read the book as it should be read for what it is, and I did not like all the evil it stands for.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Wichita. Ks.

#71 Jun 15, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>It was my holy book, until I actually read it exactly, as it was written. Did you know the Christain god will make them eat their children? You are welcome to respect that shit, but I spit on it!
You know if we picked and choose scientific data as the religious pick and chose the words in the bible we would be in real bad shape.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#72 Jun 15, 2013
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>
Because almost all of us “atheist” were at one time Christian. I for one read the book as it should be read for what it is, and I did not like all the evil it stands for.
so on your way to becoming an atheist from something "evil" you decided to throw your morals out the window.if atheism is indeed a better way of life as you claim then it should make you a better human being. And it should promote that you respect differences even if you don't agree with them. Even if they insult you or tell you to go to hell, you shouldn't go down to their level.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Wichita. Ks.

#73 Jun 15, 2013
peace n shaax123 wrote:
<quoted text>
so on your way to becoming an atheist from something "evil" you decided to throw your morals out the window.
What kind of aristocratic crap is that? Morals have nothing to do with any religious belief, other than how you were raised.

I just might have a higher moral standard than you. Religion is not the moral compass if it is then yes my morals are a hell of a lot higher.
peace n shaax123 wrote:
<quoted text>
if atheism is indeed a better way of life as you claim
Show me where I stated that it is the better way of life.
peace n shaax123 wrote:
<quoted text>
then it should make you a better human being.
I am a better human being, be it with or without a religious belief. You confuse being good with being religious.
peace n shaax123 wrote:
<quoted text>
And it should promote that you respect differences even if you don't agree with them. Even if they insult you or tell you to go to hell, you shouldn't go down to their level.
OH but you confuse being tired of non-stop religion around every corner.

For the most part I ignore it but at times when it is in your face you must explain your position.

If you must and can only be a good person with a god then I feel sorry for you. A person must be good and moral without a god to tell them. By the way the bible god does not teach morals, not in a good way that would be considered just and human.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#74 Jun 15, 2013
<quoted text>
You know if we picked and choose scientific data as the religious pick and chose the words in the bible we would be in real bad shape.
Our cell phones, damn sure wouldn't work, but then neither would theirs.

Location hidden

#75 Jun 16, 2013
"Morals have nothing to do with any religious belief, other than how you were raised."

Then why curse the way you were raised? Unless, your parents didn't use the bible, take you to church, or any of the other Christian values they have. Why insult their book, just because it is no longer yours?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#76 Jun 16, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward hiding behind fairytale quotes.
This is the terminal generation. You soon learn.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Wichita. Ks.

#77 Jun 16, 2013
peace n shaax123 wrote:
"Morals have nothing to do with any religious belief, other than how you were raised."
Then why curse the way you were raised? Unless, your parents didn't use the bible, take you to church, or any of the other Christian values they have. Why insult their book, just because it is no longer yours?
Who said I insult their book?

Just because I point out the wrong in the book is not an insult it is just truth, and the old saying the truth hurts sorry.

Location hidden

#78 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text>Who said I insult their book?
Just because I point out the wrong in the book is not an insult it is just truth, and the old saying the truth hurts sorry.
No one is saying don't point out faults. But calling the Christian holy book "buybull" is an insult not a truth.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#79 Jun 16, 2013
Burn Nonbelievers

"Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

So the next time some Christian tells you about the "love of God", show them this page and ask them "Why does God want me to burn animals and humans?"
peace n shaax123 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is saying don't point out faults. But calling the Christian holy book "buybull" is an insult not a truth.

Location hidden

#80 Jun 17, 2013
peace n shaax123 wrote:
<quoted text>
so on your way to becoming an atheist from something "evil" you decided to throw your morals out the window.if atheism is indeed a better way of life as you claim then it should make you a better human being. And it should promote that you respect differences even if you don't agree with them. Even if they insult you or tell you to go to hell, you shouldn't go down to their level.
And your faith is *supposed* to make you smarter, more honest and less ignorant abour the real world...

When you liars are able to prove your god, then you get to comment about atheism and facts you are too stupid and willfully ignorant to understand or accept.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 37 min Dogen 83,108
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 16 hr Science 2,565
High School Atheism Nov 14 Reason Personified 3
Reasoning with Insanity (Jun '16) Nov 14 Reason Personified 106
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Nov 14 Eagle 12 - 3,988
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... (May '17) Nov 6 Frindly 1,175
a prayer of salvation for those who are willing Oct 24 xfrodobagginsx 1
More from around the web