Why are the religious so scared of at...

Why are the religious so scared of atheist?

Created by Very Cynical Person on Jun 8, 2013

35 votes

Click on an option to vote

Because they know atheist are right.

Because atheist know the truth.

Because their faith is not strong.

Because ignorance is bliss.

Because they are afraid of the truth.

All the above.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#41 Jun 12, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
What an ignorant comment!
It is you who is biblically ignorant, or is it that you are scared shitless to even look at the buybull's contents, for fear of seeing the truth of my posts?

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#42 Jun 12, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You will be in Hell with Satan, "FOREVER".
Just a few tips.

You should always refer to Satan as "the Debbil". It's just scarier, and it has a voodoo quality that "Satan" just doesn't capture.

Also, if you'd done this - "FOR EV VER" - it would have seemed a lot more sinister.

And finally, from now on, end your sentences with something like this '"OWW OWW OOOWWOOOO!"<=(simulate d werewolf howl).

See?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#43 Jun 12, 2013
God endorses slavery. He even set up laws as to how slavery was to be carried out, and goes as far as Okaying beating them. Exodus 21:2-6

God sanctioned the selling of ones daughter. How can any being tell another to literally sell their child into slavery? Disgusting! Exodus 21:7

Exodus 22:18 God orders the death of witches, sorceresses and anyone who practices magic. Sadly enough, this verse was justification for the Inquisition.

Exodus 32:27 God ordered to be killed, 3,000 Israelites for no greater crime than worshipping a golden calf. I don’t know about you but death is a pretty harsh fucking punishment.

Leviticus 20:9-10 God commands death for cursing out ones parents and death for adultery. Gee, with these types of laws the population should be almost nil by now.

Once again god is a homophobe, or at the very least, a bigot. Leviticus 20:13

Handicapped people must not approach the altar. Leviticus 21:16-23
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are Atheists so scared of the Bible? Answer: they will spend eternity in Hell, FOREVER.

“I'm out hunting”

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#44 Jun 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are Atheists so scared of the Bible? Answer: they will spend eternity in Hell, FOREVER.
We are scared because of events such as the Holocaust, slavery, Imperialism, Inquisition, witch burning, etc.
Thinking

Sidmouth, UK

#45 Jun 13, 2013
I'm not scared anymore. We've got the bastards on the run.
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
We are scared because of events such as the Holocaust, slavery, Imperialism, Inquisition, witch burning, etc.

“I'm out hunting”

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#46 Jun 13, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I'm not scared anymore. We've got the bastards on the run.
<quoted text>
In most of the first world, yes, but in the 3rd world, they have made many victories. Like Nigeria banning gay marriage or the radicalization of secular Muslim countries.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#47 Jun 13, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>It is you who is biblically ignorant, or is it that you are scared shitless to even look at the buybull's contents, for fear of seeing the truth of my posts?
Atheists seem to fear spelling "Bible" correctly.

Location hidden

#48 Jun 13, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a few tips.
You should always refer to Satan as "the Debbil". It's just scarier, and it has a voodoo quality that "Satan" just doesn't capture.
Also, if you'd done this - "FOR EV VER" - it would have seemed a lot more sinister.
And finally, from now on, end your sentences with something like this '"OWW OWW OOOWWOOOO!"<=(simulate d werewolf howl).
See?
You will the fear of God, either in this life or in Hell with Satan. But you will learn.

Location hidden

#49 Jun 13, 2013
swerty wrote:
God endorses slavery. He even set up laws as to how slavery was to be carried out, and goes as far as Okaying beating them. Exodus 21:2-6
God sanctioned the selling of ones daughter. How can any being tell another to literally sell their child into slavery? Disgusting! Exodus 21:7
Exodus 22:18 God orders the death of witches, sorceresses and anyone who practices magic. Sadly enough, this verse was justification for the Inquisition.
Exodus 32:27 God ordered to be killed, 3,000 Israelites for no greater crime than worshipping a golden calf. I don’t know about you but death is a pretty harsh fucking punishment.
Leviticus 20:9-10 God commands death for cursing out ones parents and death for adultery. Gee, with these types of laws the population should be almost nil by now.
Once again god is a homophobe, or at the very least, a bigot. Leviticus 20:13
Handicapped people must not approach the altar. Leviticus 21:16-23
<quoted text>
It true, then if you have any sense at all you would know you are in DEEP trouble, O Biblephobe.

Location hidden

#50 Jun 13, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you have a very dark future. The future World Beast Government will make the Nazi's look like sissies.

Revelation 13:7 (NKJV)
7 And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.
Thinking

Sidmouth, UK

#51 Jun 13, 2013
True. Uganda's getting pretty scary too.
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
In most of the first world, yes, but in the 3rd world, they have made many victories. Like Nigeria banning gay marriage or the radicalization of secular Muslim countries.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#52 Jun 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists seem to fear spelling "Bible" correctly.
We can spell "book" just fine, the word you insist on using is simply "book". It is meaningless without the word "holy" preceding it. The best way to describe it, as it is, would be by using "buybull", instead of book.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#53 Jun 13, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>We can spell "book" just fine, the word you insist on using is simply "book". It is meaningless without the word "holy" preceding it. The best way to describe it, as it is, would be by using "buybull", instead of book.
what did Christians ever do to you for you to disrespect their holy book like that?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#54 Jun 14, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The part that is obsessed with my posts.
You spam the forum and accuse people of being obsessed with your post.

You must be age 10.

Let me rephrase that:

What part of me do you think gives a f*ck that you "think" I will be in hell forever?

Location hidden

#55 Jun 14, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You will the fear of God, either in this life or in Hell with Satan. But you will learn.
I repeat: Atheists are not afraid of the imaginations of theists.

Location hidden

#56 Jun 14, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
It true, then if you have any sense at all you would know you are in DEEP trouble, O Biblephobe.
Why the threats? Just strike me the f*ck down now. Your god is a coward.

Still alive liar.

Location hidden

#57 Jun 14, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you have a very dark future. The future World Beast Government will make the Nazi's look like sissies.
Revelation 13:7 (NKJV)
7 And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.
Oh nice, you're a new world order conspiracy nutcase too.

Your future psychologist will need to hit the gym.

Location hidden

#58 Jun 14, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You spam the forum and accuse people of being obsessed with your post.
You must be age 10.
Let me rephrase that:
What part of me do you think gives a f*ck that you "think" I will be in hell forever?
I get MANY questions and replies. Is it 'spam' to answer them? I don't want you to go to Hell. I'm pulling some from the fire.

Jude 1:23 (NKJV)
23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.

Location hidden

#59 Jun 14, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the threats? Just strike me the f*ck down now. Your god is a coward.
Still alive liar.
Maybe Jesus is gonna save you.

Location hidden

#60 Jun 14, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh nice, you're a new world order conspiracy nutcase too.
It is happening right now. If you live in the U.S. the Government is filled with traitors and liars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 10 min ChristineM 10,659
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 15 min Gary Coaldigger 20,505
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 37 min Uncle Sam 244,729
Atheists should stop feeding the stereotypes 7 hr karl44 10
Is the Christian god good? 15 hr Shizle 3
Atheist believe, they are just hiding!!! 17 hr Richardfs 18
There is no meaning without God 20 hr Shizle 3
More from around the web