Why are the religious so scared of at...

Why are the religious so scared of atheist?

Created by Very Cynical Person on Jun 8, 2013

35 votes

Click on an option to vote

Because they know atheist are right.

Because atheist know the truth.

Because their faith is not strong.

Because ignorance is bliss.

Because they are afraid of the truth.

All the above.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#21 Jun 12, 2013
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
OK let's see that proof.
You failed to show the proof you claim to have.
You're not very patient are you? Be patient. Proof is at hand. God is teaching you patience. This is the terminal generation. Some living in 1967 will witness King Jesus return. Be patient and you will receive.
Thinking

Poole, UK

#22 Jun 12, 2013
Many christians before you claimed the same. They were all wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfulfilled_Chr...
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not very patient are you? Be patient. Proof is at hand. God is teaching you patience. This is the terminal generation. Some living in 1967 will witness King Jesus return. Be patient and you will receive.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#23 Jun 12, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You made an absolute statement that you have proof. You are a deceitful lair.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
We have lots of answers and PROOF! You have ZERO.
OK let's see that proof.

You failed to show the proof you claim to have.

YOU FAILED AND YOUR GOD FAILED.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#24 Jun 12, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Many christians before you claimed the same. They were all wrong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfulfilled_Chr...
<quoted text>
The 'times of the Gentiles' was fulfilled in 1967, not before. This is the terminal generation. All HELL will soon break loose on Earth. BILLIONS will be exterminated.

Revelation 9:15 (NKJV)
15 So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#25 Jun 12, 2013
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a deceitful lair.
I'm a lair?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#26 Jun 12, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'times of the Gentiles' was fulfilled in 1967, not before. This is the terminal generation. All HELL will soon break loose on Earth. BILLIONS will be exterminated.
Revelation 9:15 (NKJV)
15 So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind.
Religion is for idiots who want to hear conforting stories instead of living in the real world.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#27 Jun 12, 2013
Thinking wrote:
If they obeyed the koran literally, they would be insufferable.
<quoted text>
I do and I know plenty of people who do as well but you were right about many Muslim not following the Quran. Why do you think we would be insufferable if we followed the Quran?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#28 Jun 12, 2013
Thinking wrote:
If they obeyed the koran literally, they would be insufferable.
<quoted text>
Same with the buybull thumpers, and they would all be locked up. What their gods demand, is actually against the laws

Earth,TX

#29 Jun 12, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is an old line of shit. It has been being used for a few thousand years now. But there are problems with it.
One all those people who were told that they would not all have died yet, before the return .... are all dead.,
Two, not a lot of people noticed, but Immanuel, the prophesied savor hasn't dropped in at all yet.
Three, the Jesus story was done over and over again, before the first buybull or Christain ever told it.
Three, a pack of cannabalistic vampires, who think that they will someday get to be zombies, well the nutso factor in that, is over the moon.

Earth,TX

#30 Jun 12, 2013
correction to above

Now that is an old line of shit. It has been being used for a few thousand years now. But there are problems with it.
One, all those people who were told that they would not all have died yet, before the return .... are all dead.,
Two, not a lot of people noticed, but Immanuel, the prophesied savor hasn't dropped in at all yet.
Three, the Jesus story was done over and over again, before the first buybull or Christain ever told it.
And lastly, a pack of cannabalistic vampires, who think that they will someday get to be zombies ... well the nutso factor in that, is over the moon

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#31 Jun 12, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is for idiots who want to hear conforting stories instead of living in the real world.
Your ignorant opinion noted.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#32 Jun 12, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Now that is an old line of shit. It has been being used for a few thousand years now. But there are problems with it.
One all those people who were told that they would not all have died yet, before the return .... are all dead.,
Three, a pack of cannabalistic vampires, who think that they will someday get to be zombies, well the nutso factor in that, is over the moon.
What an ignorant comment!

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#33 Jun 12, 2013
correction to above
One, all those people who were told that they would not all have died yet, before the return .... are all dead.,
And lastly, a pack of cannabalistic vampires, who think that they will someday get to be zombies ... well the nutso factor in that, is over the moon
It's still ignorant. VERY! Why don't you publically admit that you are Biblically illiterate?

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#34 Jun 12, 2013
<quoted text>Now that is an old line of shit. It has been being used for a few thousand years now. But there are problems with it.
Do you know why cannibalistic zombies and vampires will refuse to eat the brains of fundie religtards? For the same reason I would choose steak over rice-cakes.
Thinking

Poole, UK

#35 Jun 12, 2013
chili sauce my friend?
peace n shaax123 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do and I know plenty of people who do as well but you were right about many Muslim not following the Quran. Why do you think we would be insufferable if we followed the Quran?
Thinking

Poole, UK

#36 Jun 12, 2013
Absolutely. The bible and the koran are so f**ked up that most believers pick and choose what they can live with.
<quoted text>Same with the buybull thumpers, and they would all be locked up. What their gods demand, is actually against the laws

Location hidden

#37 Jun 12, 2013
Thinking wrote:
chili sauce my friend?
<quoted text>
I'm confused. What does that mean?
Thinking

Poole, UK

#38 Jun 12, 2013
Most believers are.
peace n shaax123 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused.

Location hidden

#39 Jun 12, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Most believers are.
<quoted text>
Okay

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#40 Jun 12, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a lair?
YES!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 16 min scientia potentia... 48,521
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 18 min scientia potentia... 23,498
Athetists' best bet is that there is a God. 3 hr JustASkeptic 11
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 9 hr Rosa_Winkel 21,866
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sat Eagle 12 258,039
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Sat Eagle 12 4,907
Why you need to make sure you are saved before ... Fri Scaritual 14
More from around the web