created by: Very Cynical Person | Jun 8, 2013

Atheism

35 votes

Why are the religious so scared of atheist?

Click on an option to vote

  • Because they know atheist are right.
  • Because atheist know the truth.
  • Because their faith is not strong.
  • Because ignorance is bliss.
  • Because they are afraid of the truth.
  • All the above.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of142
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
EdSed

Wishaw, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 9, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

3

Seriously - is it just me or do others also think that some of the religionists on Topix really need to see a counsellor or even a psychiatrist?

I feel like suggesting they show their posts to their local priest as even he might think they need some psychological support.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 9, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

EdSed wrote:
Seriously - is it just me or do others also think that some of the religionists on Topix really need to see a counsellor or even a psychiatrist?
I feel like suggesting they show their posts to their local priest as even he might think they need some psychological support.
Why are Atheists so scared of the Bible? Answer: they will spend eternity in Hell, FOREVER.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are Atheists so scared of the Bible? Answer: they will spend eternity in Hell, FOREVER.
Atheists are not frightened by the imaginations of theists.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

EdSed wrote:
Seriously - is it just me or do others also think that some of the religionists on Topix really need to see a counsellor or even a psychiatrist?
I feel like suggesting they show their posts to their local priest as even he might think they need some psychological support.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are Atheists so scared of the Bible? Answer: they will spend eternity in Hell, FOREVER.
Yep.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 9, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists are not frightened by the imaginations of theists.
You will be in Hell with Satan, "FOREVER".

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 9, 2013
 

Judged:

4

1

1

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You will be in Hell with Satan, "FOREVER".
Let's be quite clear. We think it incredibly unlikely that your Bible is a reliable description of reality, that heaven or hell actually exist, or that you are sane. They are no more relevant to our lives than the Bagavad-Gita is to yours.

So your quotes and threats mean nothing to us because we simply think you are wrong. And, given your obsessive nature, your ignorance, and your lack of ability to discuss the issues, you are not likely to convince any of us that you are correct.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's be quite clear. We think it incredibly unlikely that your Bible is a reliable description of reality, that heaven or hell actually exist, or that you are sane. They are no more relevant to our lives than the Bagavad-Gita is to yours.
So your quotes and threats mean nothing to us because we simply think you are wrong. And, given your obsessive nature, your ignorance, and your lack of ability to discuss the issues, you are not likely to convince any of us that you are correct.
Eternity is a VERY long time to be wrong in Hell with Satan and his angels.

Revelation 20:10 (NKJV)
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You will be in Hell with Satan, "FOREVER".
What part of me do you think gives a f*ck what you think?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Eternity is a VERY long time to be wrong in Hell with Satan and his angels.
Revelation 20:10 (NKJV)
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Deal with the consequences of gods gift of our free will you ridiculous creationist troll piece of sh*t.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 11, 2013
 
And here I thought everyone was scared of Muslims. Thank God that's not the case. Lol.
But seriously, fear leads to hatred. When that happens, you can forget about people being open minded to your ideas and way of life.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of me do you think gives a f*ck what you think?
The part that is obsessed with my posts.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Deal with the consequences of gods gift of our free will you ridiculous creationist troll piece of sh*t.
Don't you ever wonder why your posts are filled with filth and perversity?

"A good tree cannot bear bad fruit" "Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire"

Matthew 7:16-20 (NKJV)
16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Scooby Doo is far more scary than dumbbill's gnashing hell.
EdSed wrote:
Seriously - is it just me or do others also think that some of the religionists on Topix really need to see a counsellor or even a psychiatrist?
I feel like suggesting they show their posts to their local priest as even he might think they need some psychological support.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Thinking wrote:
Scooby Doo is far more scary than dumbbill's gnashing hell.
<quoted text>
Rom 1
"reprobate mind"
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

islam is retarded but most muslims don't adhere strictly to islam - which is just as well.
peace n shaax123 wrote:
And here I thought everyone was scared of Muslims. Thank God that's not the case. Lol.
But seriously, fear leads to hatred. When that happens, you can forget about people being open minded to your ideas and way of life.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are Atheists so scared of the Bible? Answer: they will spend eternity in Hell, FOREVER.
You’re the one that is frightened of your evil god.

The god hate, murder, genocide, rape and all cruel things perpetrated upon mankind in its name.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
We have lots of answers and PROOF! You have ZERO.
OK let's see that proof.

You failed to show the proof you claim to have.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re the one that is frightened of your evil god.
The god hate, murder, genocide, rape and all cruel things perpetrated upon mankind in its name.
<quoted text>
OK let's see that proof.
You failed to show the proof you claim to have.
Hell is not for believers. It's for you. Have patience, God wants you to think about it. And you will.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thinking wrote:
islam is retarded but most muslims don't adhere strictly to islam - which is just as well.
<quoted text>
why do you say most Muslims don't adhere to Islam?

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell is not for believers. It's for you. Have patience, God wants you to think about it. And you will.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
We have lots of answers and PROOF! You have ZERO.
OK let's see that proof.

You failed to show the proof you claim to have.
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

If they obeyed the koran literally, they would be insufferable.
peace n shaax123 wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you say most Muslims don't adhere to Islam?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of142
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why do i deserve no respect. 5 min EdSed 3
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Buck Crick 223,042
Our world came from nothing? 1 hr Richardfs 22
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 8 hr Mikko 21,328
Introducing The Universal Religion 21 hr NightSerf 718
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Wed ChristineM 802
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) Wed Buck Crick 324
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••