Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#100 Sep 29, 2012
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Proposal: our finite universe had a cause and that cause was some kind of intelligent entity existing in some sort of multiverse. Logic: cause and effect.
Prove any of this retarded bullsh*t you lying piece of sh*t.

And here we are again. You make assumptions and provide absolutely nothing to back it up.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#101 Oct 1, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
You all keep riding skeptic's jock like that you're bound to get pregnant. At the end of the day I bet you two and skeptic would agree in more than you disagree.
I have seen the enemy and it is us.:Pogo
<quoted text>
Yeeks, I certainly wouldn't want his babies, even if we WERE biologically compatible! Basically, fundies need not apply.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#102 Oct 1, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove any of this retarded bullsh*t you lying piece of sh*t.
And here we are again. You make assumptions and provide absolutely nothing to back it up.
O hai thar, Skip! I see being the dishonest hypocrite that you are you have completely ignored inconvenient facts. Even by just going back ONE page, one can see:

1 - It is not my position, what me being an evil Darwinist evolutionist and all.

2 - I have made no positive claims for it (ever) and explicitly stated otherwise.

3 - Have explained in great detail how the concept is relevant to the scientific method, and how YOUR positive claims were erroneous. You again failed to address a single point, even after so many many many months.

So what else can you do except project your failings onto others?

Still waiting for that apology, Skips.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#103 Oct 1, 2012
Ah you changed screen names cool. Bye it takes a fundamental belief to day nothing is impossible.

Just saying.

So you going to stick on this name for a while or switch?
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeeks, I certainly wouldn't want his babies, even if we WERE biologically compatible! Basically, fundies need not apply.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#104 Oct 1, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Ah you changed screen names cool. Bye it takes a fundamental belief to day nothing is impossible.
Just saying.
So you going to stick on this name for a while or switch?
<quoted text>
Ah.

I see.

And pray tell whom is it you think has my usual moniker?

United States

#105 Oct 1, 2012
Ah.

Oh.

Duh.

Who has your usual moniker?

Care to rephrase that in English?
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah.
I see.
And pray tell whom is it you think has my usual moniker?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#106 Oct 1, 2012
So not only do you have difficulty with science but English too?

(And possibly paranoia)
redneck

Myrtle Creek, OR

#107 Oct 1, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Ah.
Oh.
Duh.
Who has your usual moniker?
Care to rephrase that in English?
<quoted text>
If he was not a sockpuppet he wouldn't say 'my usual monicker'. He would have said 'my other monicker'.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#108 Oct 1, 2012
redneck wrote:
<quoted text>If he was not a sockpuppet he wouldn't say 'my usual monicker'. He would have said 'my other monicker'.
It's called working within his hypothesis. Ya know, someone makes a claim and I go along with it to see what their argument is. But by all means, I have no problem with other people being paranoid. It'll give the regulars on the evolution forum a good laugh.(shrug)

United States

#109 Oct 1, 2012
Indeed. Not to mention he didn't deny it.
redneck wrote:
<quoted text>If he was not a sockpuppet he wouldn't say 'my usual monicker'. He would have said 'my other monicker'.

United States

#110 Oct 1, 2012
Damn the amount of fail on here from the godbots in disguise ha my iPhone on the fritz lol sheesh.

It can only handle so much straw man it seems!

Lmfao!
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#111 Oct 2, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Indeed. Not to mention he didn't deny it.
<quoted text>
So?(shrug) Your mental problems ain't mine. So let's pretend I am a sockpuppet who currently uses multiple names. What does that have to do with the arguments I presented? What does that have to do with you covering Skippy's azz despite the fact he's a blatant liar?

Come on man, you're supposed to be on the side of the rational atheists, and supposed to leave the lying and the mental breakdowns to the fundies. What's with your recent decision to argue from emotion instead? Or have you always been this way?

By all means, feel free to take the Skippy approach and avoid rational argumentation. He's done that for over 8 months.
spandexxx

Voorhout, Netherlands

#112 Oct 2, 2012
If god is an all knowing,all powerful and perfect entity then there would be no reason to create anything outside itself.
Humans would and could not contribute anything to god because god is already perfect.
There for human life in the face of god is pointless so why create it?
A perfect entity would not create human life without purpose because that would be an imperfect act and if god is not perfect it is not god at all.

The very fact that human life exists is proof that there is no all powerfull,all knowing perfect god.
GOD ALMIGHTY

Miami, FL

#113 Oct 2, 2012
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
So?(shrug) Your mental problems ain't mine. So let's pretend I am a sockpuppet who currently uses multiple names. What does that have to do with the arguments I presented? What does that have to do with you covering Skippy's azz despite the fact he's a blatant liar?
Come on man, you're supposed to be on the side of the rational atheists, and supposed to leave the lying and the mental breakdowns to the fundies. What's with your recent decision to argue from emotion instead? Or have you always been this way?
By all means, feel free to take the Skippy approach and avoid rational argumentation. He's done that for over 8 months.
Hey Dude! This is GOD ALMIGHTY giving you a shout out. Thanks for spreading my word and keepin it real, yo! Just save my post to you as proof that I exist and all the naysayers and haters can nanny nanny booboo sitck their heads in doodoo because you and me are BFFs.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#114 Oct 2, 2012
GOD ALMIGHTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dude! This is GOD ALMIGHTY giving you a shout out. Thanks for spreading my word and keepin it real, yo! Just save my post to you as proof that I exist and all the naysayers and haters can nanny nanny booboo sitck their heads in doodoo because you and me are BFFs.
Uhuh, whatever. Just make sure that beer volcano is kept cool, man.

Louisville, KY

#115 Oct 2, 2012
One does wonder why a so called non believer would spend most of his posts bashing fellow non believers. Hmmm.

Flat earthers are funny :)

Location hidden

#116 Oct 3, 2012
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called working within his hypothesis. Ya know, someone makes a claim and I go along with it to see what their argument is. But by all means, I have no problem with other people being paranoid. It'll give the regulars on the evolution forum a good laugh.(shrug)
Your claim that "god is possible" is a guess.

A scientific hypothesis requires some actual evidence.

What a coincidence, because that's exaclty what you've failed to provide for over a year, instead choosing to lie about lizards and egypy instead of answering the one damning question that disproves your guess. Where the flying f*ck is the evidence behind your claim?

Thank you and f*ck off.

Location hidden

#117 Oct 3, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Damn the amount of fail on here from the godbots in disguise ha my iPhone on the fritz lol sheesh.
It can only handle so much straw man it seems!
Lmfao!
These godbots get dumber and dumber by the decade. The Dude, Nuggin, Buck, EW, all great candidates for keeping people the f*ck away from creationist & associated cr*p.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#118 Oct 3, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
One does wonder why a so called non believer would spend most of his posts bashing fellow non believers. Hmmm.
Who said we were "fellows"? Me, I bash fundies. You and Skippy appear to be fine examples that just because you're atheists doesn't make you invulnerable to fundie-style thinking.
Givemeliberty wrote:
Flat earthers are funny :)
They are, aren't they?

Florence, KY

#119 Oct 3, 2012
Ad hom attacks the concession speech of one who knows they have lost.

I accept your defeat.

You are dismissed.
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>So?(shrug) Your mental problems ain't mine. So let's pretend I am a sockpuppet who currently uses multiple names. What does that have to do with the arguments I presented? What does that have to do with you covering Skippy's azz despite the fact he's a blatant liar?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min KiMare 232,878
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 6 hr Eagle 12 2,407
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 12 hr _Bad Company 23,198
Islam is the Enemy (Sep '12) 16 hr Pahu 33
God' existence 16 hr Carchar king 63
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 16 hr Carchar king 138
Yes, atheists can be fundamentalists 23 hr Crazy Mess 1
More from around the web