Theists can not agree on god

Posted in the Atheism Forum

redneck

Myrtle Creek, OR

#1 Jul 26, 2012
If you ask a theist to define god he will avoid answering. They are afraid to answer.

“God=Registered Sex Offender!”

Since: Jul 12

Wylie, TX

#2 Jul 27, 2012
The problem with theists on this forum is that Satan hisself can quietly cull a garden variety of unsaved trash with wacko theologies such as Mary-worshipping Catholics, alcoholic Methodists, exploding Muslims and Mormons who keep their sister wives in dungeons somewhere in Utah.

Believing in the WRONG GOD is as dangerous as believing in NO GOD. The FAKE Christian who brays at the godless is like the pastor who hits the accelerator at 125mph while screaming on the cell phone at his teenage son for drinking a beer.In other words, Heck is where you go when you believe in the WRONG Gosh!

You can even test the FAKE Christian by asking her the following question: If Buddha and Allah and Jesus were playing blackjack and Satan was dealing and had a six showing, who would be most likely to double down? In other words: If you don't see God after spending two hours and about 500 bucks at the Palomino, does it mean you're not tipping enough?

I am not ashamed of the Gospel so I can tell you that God is that rascal Yahweh who sent His only Son who was Himself to Earth so that He could sacrifice Himself to Himself for a mistake He made. Yes, Yahweh had to impregnate a teenager (His mom) with Himself so that premarital sex could be forgiven. Glory!

Pull out your King James Bible which was written when Yahweh spoke fluent English and long before He was made to speak all manner of illegal immigrant gibberish in multiple and contradictory translations just to satisfy both political correctness and Mormonism. The King James Bible (KJV)will satisfy your curiosity with regard to the definition of God. Then, get on your hands and knees, squat like an unrepentant Muslim, and ask the Holy Spirit to help you speak in tongues....

http://youtu.be/pWPbywYHbEA

In Jesus' Love,

America's Best Christian
havent forgotten

Lamoni, IA

#3 Jul 31, 2012
redneck wrote:
If you ask a theist to define god he will avoid answering. They are afraid to answer.
it is probably safer for them to say they believe in god and leave it at that, since they may secretly think that god is too mean to forgive them if they guess wrong.
havent forgotten

Lamoni, IA

#4 Jul 31, 2012
AmericasBestChristian wrote:
The problem with theists on this forum is that Satan hisself can quietly cull a garden variety of unsaved trash with wacko theologies such as Mary-worshipping Catholics, alcoholic Methodists, exploding Muslims and Mormons who keep their sister wives in dungeons somewhere in Utah.
Believing in the WRONG GOD is as dangerous as believing in NO GOD. The FAKE Christian who brays at the godless is like the pastor who hits the accelerator at 125mph while screaming on the cell phone at his teenage son for drinking a beer.In other words, Heck is where you go when you believe in the WRONG Gosh!
You can even test the FAKE Christian by asking her the following question: If Buddha and Allah and Jesus were playing blackjack and Satan was dealing and had a six showing, who would be most likely to double down? In other words: If you don't see God after spending two hours and about 500 bucks at the Palomino, does it mean you're not tipping enough?
I am not ashamed of the Gospel so I can tell you that God is that rascal Yahweh who sent His only Son who was Himself to Earth so that He could sacrifice Himself to Himself for a mistake He made. Yes, Yahweh had to impregnate a teenager (His mom) with Himself so that premarital sex could be forgiven. Glory!
Pull out your King James Bible which was written when Yahweh spoke fluent English and long before He was made to speak all manner of illegal immigrant gibberish in multiple and contradictory translations just to satisfy both political correctness and Mormonism. The King James Bible (KJV)will satisfy your curiosity with regard to the definition of God. Then, get on your hands and knees, squat like an unrepentant Muslim, and ask the Holy Spirit to help you speak in tongues....
http://youtu.be/pWPbywYHbEA
In Jesus' Love,
America's Best Christian
please assume that you usually get a funny and a brilliant from me, in my thoughts, whether I hit the judgeit or not. sometimes I wonder whether you want people to hit those judgeits because it might be a giveaway as to your brand of satire. but maybe folks who do not know what satire is, and have no sense of humor, are so dumb they would not get why people are giving you good judgeits.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#5 Aug 15, 2012
havent forgotten wrote:
<quoted text> please assume that you usually get a funny and a brilliant from me, in my thoughts, whether I hit the judgeit or not. sometimes I wonder whether you want people to hit those judgeits because it might be a giveaway as to your brand of satire. but maybe folks who do not know what satire is, and have no sense of humor, are so dumb they would not get why people are giving you good judgeits.
So arrogant, call someone dumb because they do not agree with your "superior intelect".

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#6 Aug 15, 2012
havent forgotten wrote:
<quoted text> it is probably safer for them to say they believe in god and leave it at that, since they may secretly think that god is too mean to forgive them if they guess wrong.
Not sure about that HF. Because if they define it, they know it can be studied and that chips away at a lot of things that they would rather put off limits.

Hope that makes sense to you.

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

#7 Aug 15, 2012
redneck wrote:
Actually I'm not sure they can answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Thinking 229,848
Our world came from nothing? 34 min Richardfs 987
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr Thinking 22,975
Islam for peace, or violence? 1 hr Thinking 17
Man center of the universe. Fri fadu singh 84
Razer and Ben Affleck take on the atheists Fri Thinking 6
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Oct 16 Mikko 1,401

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE