The - "stupid party"

Nov 16, 2012 Full story: www.washingtonpost.com 64

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal recently urged his Republican Party to " stop being the stupid party ." In order to win elections, he also advised Republicans to reject anti-intellectualism. While this sounds like an excellent step forward, it will depend on their interpretation of "stupid" and "anti-intellectualism." This is the same Jindal who, in ... (more)

Full Story
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#25 Nov 20, 2012
He who gives,promises the most Bling wins!
hahahahahaha

Carmel, IN

#26 Nov 20, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for doing a great service for your country, preventing people from voting for your party is extremely helpful.
Your horrific image does more of a disservice than anything I could ever imagine. Take it down and reduce the nausea.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#27 Nov 20, 2012
hahahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>Your horrific image does more of a disservice than anything I could ever imagine. Take it down and reduce the nausea.
Still doing the good work of making people hate your party, I thank you again.
hahahahahaha

Carmel, IN

#29 Nov 20, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Still doing the good work of making people hate your party, I thank you again.
No doubt libs like yourself are filled with hate but please don't project your sickness on the world.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#30 Nov 20, 2012
hahahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text> No doubt libs like yourself are filled with hate but please don't project your sickness on the world.
I am a conservative.
Tin Foil Hat 4U

Branford, CT

#31 Nov 21, 2012
hahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>If my comments are as you say, why bother to respond to them? Seems to me the truth has you in a bit of a frenzy.
Frenzy? Frenzy of laughter. I enjoying reading the rantings of the lunatic fringe. I recommend a chain of paperclips be attached to your belt buckle and allowed to drag on the ground. This will help deflect the microwave harmlessy into the Earth.
Tin Foil Hat 4U

Branford, CT

#32 Nov 21, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
He who gives,promises the most Bling wins!
Keep drinking that Fox "News" Kool Aid.
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#33 Nov 24, 2012
youtube.com/watch... Old Rant ha ha,the Stupid Party,ha,ha lol ? ok?
hahahahahaha

Carmel, IN

#34 Nov 24, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a conservative.
hahahahha. You're too ugly to be conservative.
hahahahahaha

Carmel, IN

#35 Nov 24, 2012
Tin Foil Hat 4U wrote:
<quoted text>Frenzy? Frenzy of laughter. I enjoying reading the rantings of the lunatic fringe. I recommend a chain of paperclips be attached to your belt buckle and allowed to drag on the ground. This will help deflect the microwave harmlessy into the Earth.
I can understand why you have this obsession about tin foil hats.......it's because you're too stupid to know how to construct one. That IS why you are a member of the stupid party.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#36 Nov 24, 2012
hahahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahha. You're too ugly to be conservative.
Oh, I get it, that's a crack about Sarah Palin, sorry, she's not a good example of a conservative, she's just a perfect example of how the god delusion makes you stupid and a liar.
Ura Dipschitt

Branford, CT

#37 Nov 26, 2012
hahahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>I can understand why you have this obsession about tin foil hats.......it's because you're too stupid to know how to construct one. That IS why you are a member of the stupid party.
Did your mother have any children who weren't born brain dead?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#38 Nov 27, 2012
Ura Dipschitt wrote:
<quoted text> Did your mother have any children who weren't born brain dead?
Stop being such a good christian.
Ura Dipschitt

Branford, CT

#39 Nov 27, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being such a good christian.
I read the bible as a young adult. That did it for me. God was created by man to control other men. Never was a god-bot. Nice try.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#40 Nov 27, 2012
Ura Dipschitt wrote:
<quoted text> I read the bible as a young adult. That did it for me. God was created by man to control other men. Never was a god-bot. Nice try.
Men talk a good game about freedom but if not religion then government will fill the void. And is. All of those tyranny laws are just a mirage as we spend our time making sure that civil rights are pursued while civil liberties are lost.
JDC

El Paso, TX

#41 Nov 27, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Still have yet to hear any quotes from Karl used by either side,
"when you spread the wealth around it's good for everybody."
Barack Obama

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#42 Nov 27, 2012
JDC wrote:
<quoted text>
"when you spread the wealth around it's good for everybody."
Barack Obama
So, which of Karl's books is that quote from? Page reference too please.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#43 Nov 27, 2012
the Stupid party? Are Santorum and Bachmann planning to run again?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#44 Nov 27, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
the Stupid party? Are Santorum and Bachmann planning to run again?
Actually, Santorum is. This will be awesome, hundreds of more gay jokes.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#45 Nov 27, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Santorum is. This will be awesome, hundreds of more gay jokes.
yes, there is a thread about it on the Politix forum. lots of cult members seem to think he is the bee's knees even though he has openly expressed his desire to not follow the oath of the office and try and turn our nation into a theocracy...

funny cult members...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min KiMare 227,813
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 24 min Igor Trip 22,401
The problem of evil and hate (Oct '13) 1 hr hpcaban 348
Noah's flood real (Oct '12) 3 hr Patrick n Angela 4,510
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... 3 hr thetruth 21
Can atheists pray? Gretta Vosper on Andrew W.K.... 3 hr thetruth 6
Our world came from nothing? 3 hr TheHeadlines 490
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••