Vatican Sex Scandal - End Of Christia...

Vatican Sex Scandal - End Of Christianity Near?

Posted in the Atheism Forum

“Try Me”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 May 29, 2012
Seriously who can still believe the alleged "sanctity" of that institution?
I would bet you'll find many missing children in the vatican's basement if only we were allowed to go have a look. How convenient they're a state huh?
tru that

United States

#2 Sep 23, 2012
Yup and nobody seems to mention allegations of money laundering either, like you pointed out it's a state
Chuckles

Wylie, TX

#4 Sep 23, 2012
Priests should be allowed to have CONSENSUAL sex with midgets so that they get their hands off children!

If you go to the Catholic Registrar you will encounter a horde of pedophile enablers...These FOWL DEVOTEES cluck and bray and offer every excuse in the book...The delusional Catlicks even BLAME children for their own rape...The bishop of Tenerife stated, "the children seduce us" and this mantra was repeated recently by Father Benedict Groeschel who is a professor of pastoral psychology at St. Joseph's seminary.

Funny, though, you can get excommunicated from the Catholic Church if you desecrate the Eucharist(the cookie they believe is the body of Christ) but if you rape a child, you are NOT excommunicated...Children are valued LESS than their magic cookie...I tell my Catholic relatives that rape is an act of power and violence and that I would rather a priest masturbate on the Eucharist than touch a child...Besides, masturbating on the Eucharist (which they believe is the REAL body of Christ) must be the ultimate sense of power for a maladjusted virgin (priest)...They can also imagine that it's Baby Jesus they are molesting while playing with the Eucharist.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8 Sep 23, 2012
NO EDIT wrote:
Storm the vatican! Drag the filthy, gem and gold-encrusted, satanic pedophiles out by their peckers and hang them from the lamposts! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Agree!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As an atheist, how do I maintain my relationshi... 6 min par five 101
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 36 min dollarsbill 247,823
Proof of God for the Atheist 53 min thetruth 136
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 1 hr thetruth 2,371
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 1 hr thetruth 47,926
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 hr Critical Eye 20,904
News Atheism, the Bible and sexual orientation 3 hr NoahLikesPi 41
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 3 hr NoahLikesPi 12,988
More from around the web