Is Pastor Michael Stahl ashamed to be...

Is Pastor Michael Stahl ashamed to be Christian?

There are 11 comments on the Examiner.com story from Sep 2, 2011, titled Is Pastor Michael Stahl ashamed to be Christian?. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Almost a year ago, Florida "Pastor" Michael Stahl suggested that all atheists should be registered in the same fashion as, "convicted sex offenders, ex-convicts, terrorist cells, hate groups like the KKK, skinheads, radical Islamists, etc." But it wasn't until last week that anyone took notice .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#1 Sep 6, 2011
The Pastor understands that unless we are registered and catalogued, it will be nearly impossible to hunt us down later.

Think about it, you can't take jobs from people, unless you know who they are, you can't deny them housing, insurance and bank accounts unless you know their names. This pastor sees the future. He knows that in time, the leaders of this christian nation will need to know which children to take into protective custody, they will need to know which families can not be allowed to adopt. They will need to know who must be let go from government, medical, and law enforcement jobs. They will need to know who is not fit to teach. The pastor is taking the future needs of this country into consideration, here.

Now I know that this is not the pastors first concern, but he simply needs to know who needs the most intense indoctrination. After all, unless we atheists are forcibly won over to their side, there may be really big earthquakes and storms that will wipe all the good christians out, along with we atheist. They have to protect their own and the very far sighted pastor knows this.

Would I be in the wrong to compare this pastor to the likes of Hitler? Would his need to catalog us, ever become a need to scourge us from the planet.
nina

Surrey, Canada

#2 Sep 6, 2011
the only reason to register people is to track them for later purges

“.strike yer colors swab ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 7, 2011
"Sooner or later the purgers get purged" Either by betryal from within or enemies without and Some always escape notice and return to settle scores!
the serpent was right

Orefield, PA

#4 Sep 7, 2011
It appears to me that "pastor" Mike is nothing more than your typical, hostile, barbaric, hypocritical, godbot. I wonder what his username on Topix is.

“.strike yer colors swab ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 7, 2011
Another example of a pint sized Hitler Who probably won't amount to much.
the serpent was right wrote:
It appears to me that "pastor" Mike is nothing more than your typical, hostile, barbaric, hypocritical, godbot. I wonder what his username on Topix is.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#6 Sep 7, 2011
the serpent was right wrote:
We do have, at least one pastor who fits that description, don't we?

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#7 Sep 10, 2011
It looks like his website is back up and running:

http://pastormikeschurch.blogspot.com/
Stretchman

Hollywood, FL

#8 Feb 8, 2014
I used to work with his guy. He was actually a cop who got canned for something or other, and then ended up working security.

Believe it or not, this guy is probably one of the most godless individuals have ever met. The problem is that the bible goes into this in detail. Everything that guy sees and does is like a finger in God's face. It's as if actually looked for all the things in there that said godless and did them.

Then he flipped it, and everyone else was the bad guy, and he was the savior. He just got disability from the VA, for what he claimed was service connection. He lied about his Vietnam service record on the job, so there's no telling what he told the VA. Didn't take any time at all until he sold us out

If I had to wager a guess, I'd say he had a back door into the hospital system. He spent most of his time at work on the computer. No telling what kind of stuff he did once he was in the system. Being atheist is something that has no real consequence to God. Being godless s something you have to work very hard at. Mike Stahl works really hard at it. He's a total fake.

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#9 Feb 18, 2014
Stretchman wrote:
I used to work with his guy. He was actually a cop who got canned for something or other, and then ended up working security.
Believe it or not, this guy is probably one of the most godless individuals have ever met. The problem is that the bible goes into this in detail. Everything that guy sees and does is like a finger in God's face. It's as if actually looked for all the things in there that said godless and did them.
Then he flipped it, and everyone else was the bad guy, and he was the savior. He just got disability from the VA, for what he claimed was service connection. He lied about his Vietnam service record on the job, so there's no telling what he told the VA. Didn't take any time at all until he sold us out
If I had to wager a guess, I'd say he had a back door into the hospital system. He spent most of his time at work on the computer. No telling what kind of stuff he did once he was in the system. Being atheist is something that has no real consequence to God. Being godless s something you have to work very hard at. Mike Stahl works really hard at it. He's a total fake.
Liar!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 18, 2014
http://www.seesharppress.com/20reasons.html#n...

Christianity is based on fear
Christianity preys on the innocent
Christianity is based on dishonesty
Christianity is extremely egocentric
Christianity breeds arrogance, a chosen-people mentality
Christianity breeds authoritarianism
Christianity is cruel
Christianity is anti-intellectual, anti-scientific
Christianity has a morbid, unhealthy preoccupation with sex
Christianity produces sexual misery
Christianity has an exceedingly narrow, legalistic view of morality
Christianity encourages acceptance of real evils while focusing on imaginary evils
Christianity depreciates the natural world
Christianity models hierarchical, authoritarian organization
Christianity sanctions slavery
Christianity is misogynistic
Christianity is homophobic
The Bible is not a reliable guide to Christ's teachings
The Bible is riddled with contradictions
Christianity borrowed its central myths and ceremonies from other ancient religions

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#11 Feb 23, 2014
swerty wrote:
http://www.seesharppress.com/2 0reasons.html#numbertwenty
Christianity is based on fear
Christianity preys on the innocent
Christianity is based on dishonesty
Christianity is extremely egocentric
Christianity breeds arrogance, a chosen-people mentality
Christianity breeds authoritarianism
Christianity is cruel
Christianity is anti-intellectual, anti-scientific
Christianity has a morbid, unhealthy preoccupation with sex
Christianity produces sexual misery
Christianity has an exceedingly narrow, legalistic view of morality
Christianity encourages acceptance of real evils while focusing on imaginary evils
Christianity depreciates the natural world
Christianity models hierarchical, authoritarian organization
Christianity sanctions slavery
Christianity is misogynistic
Christianity is homophobic
The Bible is not a reliable guide to Christ's teachings
The Bible is riddled with contradictions
Christianity borrowed its central myths and ceremonies from other ancient religions
It's amazing that Christians need their bible for morals because they don't have any without it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 1 hr thetruth 47,781
Proof of God for the Atheist 1 hr emperorjohn 102
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr thetruth 12,563
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr thetruth 247,314
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... 4 hr thetruth 59
News Atheism, the Bible and sexual orientation 12 hr Amused 5
News As an atheist, how do I maintain my relationshi... Sat thetruth 19
More from around the web